Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Geoff, You're back! how about some answers? (Read 1050 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Geoff, You're back! how about some answers?
Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Glad you found your way back Geoff, hiding isn't for a grown man right? especially one with a gut your size, am I right?

So go ahead now that your here and answer all those questions and excellent points folks made about your double-talking bullshit okay?

You can do it in any order you want Geoff, and we won't even "edit" your answers....

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Re: Geoff, You're back! how about some answers?
Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Oh good your over here now,

So here is that pesky issue waiting for you to sort out Geoff,  I just moved the entire post over here for you so you could get to it here:

Hey Geoff, first-off congrats on a thread dedicated to you by Hags, I'm sure you will "enjoy" his attentions.

So, as long as your thread is here, I was still wondering about something Geoff.

See you made many claims yesterday and I took the time to point out a little fib you were trying to sell... Hey how about I just put the post up here, it's the one you ran away from yesterday, take a look, see if you can talk your way out of it today okay?:

Forest posted:

Quote:
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 1:56pm:
Every word that Hammer posted on DDOGamer is still there and visible, except for the personal attacks that I redacted (in a clearly labeled manner) from his original post.

I did not edit his comments at all. Although I did delete the 1200-word original post that he recopied in. Seven times.

No. You deleted whole sections and then make misleading statements about what you removed to downplay the removal, and mock the content.

Especially egregious is when you said:
Geoff wrote:
Quote:
[Here Darren defends the way that the Vault population makes constant personal attacks versus Turbine employees]"

When in fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort instead pointing out how Cordovan used the specter of the vault to serve his own ends:

Hammertop wrote:
Quote:
The only power the Vault has, is as a strawman the Mr. Snook uses to defend his questionable performance as community manager. Every time Cordovan makes a mistake that he gets taken to task for, like the instulting “wing-nut, tinfoil hat” comments on the DDOtwitch he uses the Vault as a excuse and blames unrest on the vault. This gives the Vault what little power it has, it is just a boogeyman that Cordovan drags out when he needs cover or wants to discredit dissenting opinion.

Now no one who hasn't read the original as we have here will know that you totally lied about the content you removed there. You removed it and then describe something else entirely. Saying that Hammertop was "defending the way the vault attacks cordovan" when if fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort and instead pointed out how Cordovan uses the vault.

You made up your summary of Hammertop's statement out of whole cloth, Hammer's statement doesn't even share a single stitch in common with what you claimed you had removed.

Simply put you are a liar, and you were caught. Which is why you couldn't afford in anyway to allow Hammertop's real statement to be seen.

It's funny you were still around for a couple hours after I posted that and super active slinging lies over on your site as well, but for some reason you never got around to responding to this proof that you did in fact fuck with the content of Hammertops post, and lied about what you removed....

So maybe now you can explain?????

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2015 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
I only bumped this so we could make it an all Gayoff all the time weekend on the Vault.

don't thank me.  thank Hag and all the little people who made it possible.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 12:43pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint