Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Still lurking Geoff? ya silly little bitch? (Read 9774 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Still lurking Geoff? ya silly little bitch?
Jun 27th, 2015 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Lots of questions and examples of how you were caught bullshitting are still hanging around  unanswered while you lurk and check to see if people are talking about you.

I mean fucking hell Getoff, you are on the vault half a dozen times a day, and those are just the times I see you lurking around.

Would you like us to start posting those unanswered questions over on your fishwrap?
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2015 at 3:56pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Re: Still lurking Geoff? ya silly little bitch?
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 3:54pm:
Lots of questions and examples of how you were caught bullshitting are still hanging around  unanswered while you lurk and check to see if people are talking about you.

I mean fucking hell Getoff, you are on the vault half a dozen times a day, and those are just the times I see you lurking around.

Would you like us to start posting those unanswered questions over on your fishwrap?

You should get a life

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
boooooooobs 

wha?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 9:33pm
Print Post  

I find it funny that someone would claim to not like this site and the attitude it carries, but then turn around and lurk, post, and use it for hits to their blog.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Hag's set to make him chone not only from the vault but also his own site.  I'm just lurking to see if it happens.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 9:33pm:
I find it funny that someone would claim to not like this site and the attitude it carries, but then turn around and lurk, post, and use it for hits to their blog.

Yup. Big week for Getsoff showing his true colors. I just wish I had caught him yesterday before he had started pulling his truly fucking stupid posts.

And he has been back four more times that I have seen in just the time that I started this thread.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2015 at 9:49pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 9:48pm:
And he has been back four more times that I have seen in just the time that I started this thread.

Odd. Why would someone look at a thread that has their name in the title?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Hey what can I tell you? I don't want him to think the lurking is going unnoticed for one moment.

Little fucker did all he could to entice the attention of the vault and others, and now he is trying to ride it out in silence.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #8 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 10:29pm:
Hey what can I tell you? I don't want him to think the lurking is going unnoticed for one moment.

Little fucker did all he could to entice the attention of the vault and others, and now he is trying to ride it out in silence.

Just put it on your resume as, "Persistent; stays on task; attention to detail." It reads so much better than monomaniacal.

Also, I was in a forum once where one dude tracked another down IRL and set his house on fire.

Breathing exercises really pay off in the long run.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 10:54pm:
Just put it on your resume as, "Persistent; stays on task; attention to detail." It reads so much better than monomaniacal.

Also, I was in a forum once where one dude tracked another down IRL and set his house on fire.

Breathing exercises really pay off in the long run.

Yeesh that is fucked up, some people's kids.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
And by the way,

Revaulting wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 10:54pm:
"Persistent; stays on task; attention to detail."

Can't be taught, may be annoying as fuck for others, but better to have a few of us terriers around from time to time. But that's just my opinion.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #11 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:02pm:
Can't be taught, may be annoying as fuck for others, but better to have a few of us terriers around from time to time. But that's just my opinion.

For the most part, true. The key ingredient is interest. (Or mania; hey there's a reason it's still around, evolutionarily speaking. Tiger's blood, I guess.)

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 1:26am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:22pm:
For the most part, true. The key ingredient is interest. (Or mania; hey there's a reason it's still around, evolutionarily speaking. Tiger's blood, I guess.)

Winning.

Full disclosure* You're not alone, many of my employees, siblings, and Ex-wife are not big fans either.  On the other hand my clients seem to appreciate it.

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #13 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 1:34am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 10:29pm:

TY you are my new crane mace or hammertop or factor or astragal or .... Undecided
You are the new hero of the vault !

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 1:37am
Print Post  
And your boob and booty images are truly heroic as well sir, just titillating enough without quite prompting actual fapping. A impressive feat of balance, well done.  
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2015 at 1:38am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:06am
Print Post  

I'm just suprised nobody has stooped to the level with Geoff as they did with Cordovan and bringing his wife and kids into stuff here. I mean Geoff did write his sob story on the motherboards and how he met his wife on the game and all or something.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Plenty of shit Getoff has done on the site, here and the mobos without out having to resort to that type of thing.

Same goes for Fat Jerry, none of that family content stuck because as shitty as we all here by and large no one had the stomach for that, which is good. And just as with Getoff there was more than enough suitable shit to hassle Jerry without using his family or marriage troubles.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 4:39am
Print Post  
He's just dishonest. No reason to involve his family. They might not be dishonest Smiley

<sigh> Poor gamergirl.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #18 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 8:26am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 3:04am:
Plenty of shit Getoff has done on the site, here and the mobos without out having to resort to that type of thing.

Same goes for Fat Jerry, none of that family content stuck because as shitty as we all here by and large no one had the stomach for that, which is good. And just as with Getoff there was more than enough suitable shit to hassle Jerry without using his family or marriage troubles.

My sentiments exactly - we have plenty of valid grievances against them both, attacking innocent family members (and even the purely personal attacks to a degree) just give fanbois like Leslie excuses to write us off. The more we focus on the real problems, the more likely we are to gain traction.

I for one, would love to engage Leslie in a debate under a forum moderator who applied the rules impartially. He'd slink off after about 3 days. He has accumulated so many enemies that he'd be buried under an avalanche of polite but inconvenient facts and quotes that he couldn't just get moderated away anymore.

Ugh, I can't tell if the mere thought of Leslie's post is making me nauseous or if it's the hangover, I need more coffee  Embarrassed

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 9:27am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 3:04am:

fuck that greasy fat fuck. fuck his wife. fuck his kids.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 9:27am:

and hopefully not in that order!

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #21 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 10:19am:
and hopefully not in that order!

When would you fuck his kids?

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Camaro1k95
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 9:27am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGA0dIz9-Wk
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2015 at 12:36pm by Camaro1k95 »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 1:03pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 1:37am:
titillating enough without quite prompting actual fapping. A impressive feat of balance

good eye for detail. I wish i paid more attention to things. Im usually oblivious to visual cues. for example i found this on reddit today.

the meaning had escaped me. I glanced at it and thought "oh, cool. a 3d glass fruit". but it wasnt. well it is, kind of, but more than that. i wouldnt have realized if i had not checked the comments. initially i just wanted to see what pencils the artist was using. not that i could draw, but was interested in the colors. anyway, reading the comments someone pointed out that there was a windows reflection in the apple. and the color was that of android. an apple windows droid! how clever.

« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:24pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint