Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Stuff for this fall (Read 10399 times)
WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Stuff for this fall
Jun 29th, 2015 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
3 guys in a closet are gonna develop 7-8 end game raids for us to run at lvl 30. The lemmings who TR over and over again will stop.

Or Sev will take a poop on Teh_Trolls face, and that bygone golden age of lvl 20 raiding will be DOOM. No faith from my ass. No faggy content editor will save us, circa neverwinter.

Maybe they'll get it right and give us reasonable additions like Warlock and MoD. Both have their place. Monkeys on a typewriter.

MoTU made game taller. Since then we've been power creeping death.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2015 at 10:37pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Re: Stuff for this fall
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 10:35pm:
3 guys in a closet are gonna develop 7-8 end game raids for us to run at lvl 30. The lemmings who TR over and over again will stop.

Or Sev will take a poop on Teh_Trolls face, and that bygone golden age of lvl 20 raiding will be DOOM. No faith from my ass. No faggy content editor will save us.

Maybe they'll get it right and give us reasonable additions like Warlock and MoD. Both have their place. Monkeys on a typewriter.

[x] Gay
[x] Retarded

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 10:37pm:
[x] Gay
[x] Retarded

You forgot french?
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2015 at 10:44pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:16am
Print Post  

Or Sev will take a poop on Teh_Trolls face, and that bygone golden age of lvl 20 raiding will be DOOM. No faith from my ass. No faggy content editor will save us, circa neverwinter.

The acceleration really hit when they gave in to enhancing the challenge equipment even further back in Vaults. That said, the "epic" bow was and still is one of the bigger insults thrown at archers.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #4 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 1:06am
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 10:40pm:
You forgot french?

No need. That was obvious.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 1:55am
Print Post  
dunno about players, but isnt the fall and valentines day when turbine gives employees this -

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #6 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 5:37am
Print Post  
I have reason to believe Foppy is Sev.

Makes sense when you think about it.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #7 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 5:40am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 30th, 2015 at 5:37am:
I have reason to believe Foppy is Sev.

Makes sense when you think about it.

I see what you did there  Cool

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #8 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Barkabout wrote on Jun 30th, 2015 at 1:55am:
dunno about players, but isnt the fall and valentines day when turbine gives employees this -

Thank you for the mental image of Cordovan in a negligee.  I didn't need that kind of nightmare fuel in my life.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #9 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
All is fine since this era of letdowns and complete fuckups is just temporary situation and they are working on fuckton of new content to release with permanent level 30 cap.
You guys can really be killjoys sometimes, you know that ?

IP Logged

AllBorkedup
Waterworks Kobold

Be Happy~!

Reply #10 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:04pm:
You guys can really be killjoys sometimes, you know that ?

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #11 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Allborkedup.

Please don't post distracting images of middleaged men that impede my enjoyment of the delightful miss Williams

Many thanks in advance....I remain your obedient servant etc...etc

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #12 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Jun 30th, 2015 at 10:39am:
Thank you for the mental image of Cordovan in a negligee.  I didn't need that kind of nightmare fuel in my life.

Yobai is fapping to images of Tolero's in that negligee.
Grin

Tes - do you only come here when you're wasted?

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #13 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 30th, 2015 at 6:20pm:
Tes - do you only come here when you're wasted?

You visit this place sober?!?!

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
blah blah blah...

Picked a better version for you.

@4:26 - Just for you Cuntovan.

Quote:
So let it be written
So let it be done
I’m sent here by the chosen one
So let it be written
So let it be done
To kill the first born pharaoh son
I’m creeping death

Die by my hand
I creep across the land
Killing first-born man
http://www.metallica.com/songs/creeping-death.asp

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #15 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 2:30am
Print Post  
Lars is gonna be pissed if you don't pay him royalties for that.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 7:31am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 1st, 2015 at 2:30am:
Lars is gonna be pissed if you don't pay him royalties for that.

Sheesh, who does he think he is? Neil Peart?

Or Puikkonen?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #17 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Not in his wildest dreams could Lars (with the talent in his whole body) ever HOPE to approach the talent Neil Peart has in his left pinky.

I resent, in fact, even having to address the two in the same post!

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #18 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 12:00pm
Print Post  

Or Sev will take a poop on Teh_Trolls face, and that bygone golden age of lvl 20
raiding will be DOOM. No faith from my ass.
]

We know what you've been meaning to admit for a long time now.  Just come clean with it.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 12:06pm
Print Post  

Or Sev will
take a poop on Teh_Trolls face, and that bygone golden age of lvl 20 raiding will be DOOM. No faith from my ass.

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #20 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jul 1st, 2015 at 10:34am:
Not in his wildest dreams could Lars (with the talent in his whole body) ever HOPE to approach the talent Neil Peart has in his left pinky.

When I was young I mistakenly thought Lars had a very complicated style.  As I grew older I came to realized his irregular drumming style wasn't complicated - it was pretty much due to his inability to keep a basic beat.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #21 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 1st, 2015 at 2:00pm:
When I was young I mistakenly thought Lars had a very complicated style.  As I grew older I came to realized his irregular drumming style wasn't complicated - it was pretty much due to his inability to keep a basic beat.

Quote:
Lars Ulrich is not a good drummer. Anyone learning Drums, even remotely, will agree. I will try to explain why I personally think he's not that good a drummer. You have every right to disagree and I'd be happy to listen to other opinions. But please, do not give me shit like 'he plays in metallica, so he's good'.

Drums play rhythmicly, dynamically and musically. A drummer usually progresses in this order. First one would only concentrate on getting the rhythm right(which is the most important). Once that is in place, a drummer understands how controlling the force of impact of a drumstick on a drum head can create better grooves. Lastly,a drummer starts concentrating on the tonal aspect of drumming. Lars seems to be stuck on the first step. Now let's see how Lars' drumming measures against the points mentioned above:

1)No dynamics. Lars has absolutely zero control on dynamics. It is very evident by the way his hi hats strokes sound the same, all of them. The snare sounds the same too

2)Limited rhythmic patterns/progressions. Take any metallica song into account. It will have the most basic grooves.. Songs like Dyers eve and Master of puppets may seem complicated but it's mainly because because of the pauses and breaks, and not because of a complex groove . He has been playing the same chops for 30 years now.

3)Musicality. Everyone will agree that Lars' drumming is not musical. And it's okay to some extent because thrash metal doesn't exactly have much scope for drums tuned in specific intervals and stuff. Thrash metal is more about a steady groove.

It's no secret that Metallica songs are easy to play on drums. Out of the big 4,metallica is the only band which has songs that a newbie drummer can cover.

But at the end of the day, it's all forgotten because 'he's been playing in metallica since forever'. Good or bad, you decide.

In my opinion, fans deserve a musician that is constantly evolving and is better than what he was the day before. This does not seem to be hapenning with Lars. There are some things which are prestigious in a drummers career.. Being featured on modern drummer and releasing an instructional video are two of them. None has happened with Lars.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #22 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 2nd, 2015 at 2:52pm:
Lars Ulrich is not a good drummer. Anyone learning Drums, even remotely, will agree. I will try to explain why I personally think he's not that good a drummer. You have every right to disagree and I'd be happy to listen to other opinions. But please, do not give me shit like 'he plays in metallica, so he's good'.

Drums play rhythmicly, dynamically and musically. A drummer usually progresses in this order. First one would only concentrate on getting the rhythm right(which is the most important). Once that is in place, a drummer understands how controlling the force of impact of a drumstick on a drum head can create better grooves. Lastly,a drummer starts concentrating on the tonal aspect of drumming. Lars seems to be stuck on the first step. Now let's see how Lars' drumming measures against the points mentioned above:

1)No dynamics. Lars has absolutely zero control on dynamics. It is very evident by the way his hi hats strokes sound the same, all of them. The snare sounds the same too

2)Limited rhythmic patterns/progressions. Take any metallica song into account. It will have the most basic grooves.. Songs like Dyers eve and Master of puppets may seem complicated but it's mainly because because of the pauses and breaks, and not because of a complex groove . He has been playing the same chops for 30 years now.

3)Musicality. Everyone will agree that Lars' drumming is not musical. And it's okay to some extent because thrash metal doesn't exactly have much scope for drums tuned in specific intervals and stuff. Thrash metal is more about a steady groove.

It's no secret that Metallica songs are easy to play on drums. Out of the big 4,metallica is the only band which has songs that a newbie drummer can cover.

But at the end of the day, it's all forgotten because 'he's been playing in metallica since forever'. Good or bad, you decide.

In my opinion, fans deserve a musician that is constantly evolving and is better than what he was the day before. This does not seem to be hapenning with Lars. There are some things which are prestigious in a drummers career.. Being featured on modern drummer and releasing an instructional video are two of them. None has happened with Lars.

I'll give you even better than that.  He's actually taken all the old songs and simplified them even further when playing them live now.  He's basically cut out at least a good 25% of the beats and admits to not practicing before touring and taking the easiest possible path while playing.  Can't begin to tell you how much I hate that tennis playing Danish jackass.

IP Logged

Coffeetime
Waterworks Kobold

I Love!

Reply #23 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Maybe it's because I don't listen to any Metallica newer than Justice anymore but I think Lars is pretty good (not great!). IMO Harvester of Sorrow as an example of quality drumming. It's got the halts, there's dynamics, there are licks and the song still makes me want to crank my jaw out, make Newsted face and nod along.

It makes me wonder though how much was Lars arranging vs the engineer chopping and blending his randomness together for the drum tracks.

IMO Hammett is the grossly overrated guy
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2015 at 4:29pm by Coffeetime »  

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #24 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 2nd, 2015 at 4:22pm:
I'll give you even better than that.  He's actually taken all the old songs and simplified them even further when playing them live now.  He's basically cut out at least a good 25% of the beats and admits to not practicing before touring and taking the easiest possible path while playing.  Can't begin to tell you how much I hate that tennis playing Danish jackass.

Dude, the guy's had to jack-off in the back of the tour bus while the more popular members have been getting laid for years; cut his wrists a little slack!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint