Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) We have hit GAMBIT LEVEL, repeat GAMBIT LEVEL! (Read 15813 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

We have hit GAMBIT LEVEL, repeat GAMBIT LEVEL!
Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 6:21pm:
Its called "obsfucation"

You would have to know something important to understand it as a concept

Obsfucation!  Grin That is what Nothardharhar is calling it when he posts one then and then re-edits it out soon after when he is caught out in a lie. 

Much like his Idol Ollie, now that Harhar has been caught out backpedaling, changing edits, and contradicting himself left and right he is trying to claim it was all part of his plan.

Notharhar now wants us all to believe that when he makes posts claiming to know and send exploits only hours after he has posted claims that he doesn't know anything about exploits or even believe exploits exist, that it's all on purpose, and part of his plan.  Roll Eyes

And this part of his plan is supposedly "obfuscation!" Grin  The same way Ollie's part of his imaginary face-saving plan was "Gambit"  Grin

Same lame lie just with twice the syllables  Grin

Would you all like some example of what he is now trying to sell as his "masterful plan"  Grin

Grand posted 7/28/2015
Quote:
Hmmm let's see now, just tonight Notharharhar posts with certainty:
harharharhar wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:42am:
No features were patched in u27

Which is fair enough right? I mean that's good news and I'm glad he is telling us... but there is something odd about him saying this because just the other day he was trying to convince us all:

harharharhar wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 3:43pm:
i still do not know of any working stone bugs, and I don't believe there were any working before either.

anyone saying there were was just trying to get attention. including Hag Master.

He made up that there wa a bug to try and frame me for getting it fixed by snitching to Turbine.

See Sally?  Grin  Today you tell us nothing was fixed, but just a day ago you were trying to tell everyone you didn't think anything actually existed  Grin Grin

Okay here is another fun comparison:

As before, on the surface this is a good post, informative and to the point, but gosh darn it! how do you know that no features were patched in the update? because you were just telling us the other day:

harharharhar wrote on Jul 25th, 2015 at 1:15pm:
i dont know what you're talking about, I've never exploited and don't know how to

How funny is that! Cheesy

As everyone who has been here on the vault for longer than two months knows, you beg for and use exploits all the time, and quite often you make posts that admit it like the one today telling us all about the status of features after U27. 

But at the same time circumstances keep forcing you to try and pretend you don't know anything about features when you get called out on it because it exposes the fact that you are one of the snitches on the vault who is "protected" by Jerry right now, the same way Meli and others used to be.

I love how easy it is to catch you contradicting your own posts like this almost every day, heheheheheh  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Of course I have to share my current favorite Notharharhar Jerry directed back pedal here for sure! :

Quote:
But just a few days ago:

ZooperDooper wrote on Jul 25th, 2015 at 2:08am:
Since it's gone in 2 days.. anyone mind spilling the beans?

harharharhar wrote on Jul 25th, 2015 at 2:12am:
sure

And then, realizing what he just did, and that he may get quoted Notharharhar panics and just minutes later changes that quote to something entirely different:

im sure someone will post it by sunday

Hahahahah  Grin, but he can't help himself he will claim to know and send exploits in the following days, he will even start a thread in the lurker free zone asking exploits and then claim to know the exploits he was trying to ask for, hahahahaha.

But wait! there's more!  Grin

It goes the other way and back again! when ever someone suggests that Notharhar doesn't know anything his ego drags him into posting one of those "claim" posts that he ends up having to re-edit later the same day, observe the humorous dance that is Sallyharharhar:

In this humorous exchange, Notharharsally is at first trying to cover up for a previous claim:

i still do not know of any working stone bugs, and I don't believe there were any working before either.

Which Alex Delarge sees and makes fun of:

Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 5:38am:
Damn, I thought you were Hag Master at first. Now that I know that you arent,
And the fact that you didn't even know the trick in the first place makes your PM worth a bag of dicks.
Right back at you.

Which prompts Notharharhar's ego to unwisely prompt Notharharhar to post back in a effort to make it look like he actually does know, hahahah

harharharhar wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 10:56am:
check your PMs Nancy!

And then that desperate "I'm cool! I know things!" Post by Notharharhar provokes Fuckthinshit to respond, FTS who like the rest of us sees Notharharhar is trying to have it both ways and be snitch&exploiter while still maintaining protection posts this hilarious repsonse that points out Notharharhar is again backpedaling:

FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 2:22pm:

And what does not Harhar say after FTS and others catch him backpedaling yet again?  Grin  well he reaches way down into the old Ollie school of excuses and pulls out the following hilarious and self-condemning post :

Its called "obsfucation"

Obfuscation, it's the new Gambit!

« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:08pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: We have hit GAMBIT LEVEL, repeat GAMBIT LEVEL!
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
I haven't posted them all, if I have time I will chase up some more fantastic Notharharhar "obfuscation!".

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
Let me guess, you have the time.  Wink

Grand wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:37pm:
I haven't posted them all, if I have time I will chase up some more fantastic Notharharhar "obfuscation!".

Grin Grin

« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:39pm by Bigdickrichguy »  

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #3 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
I don't get it.

Who is making cards explode?

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Bigdickrichguy wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:39pm:
Let me guess, you have the time.  Wink

You got me there!  Wink

It's too easy, I mean Sallyharharhar's ego/sloppiness is really the gift that keeps on giving!  Grin

TBH, there was so much material that I'm actually holding off a bit to avoid be labeled Grandspam or some such, he shoots himself in the foot 2-3 times a day.

I agree with whoever it was that said Notharharhar should get the "Vault ditch-digger" title as a reward for how deep the holes he digs himself into.  Cheesy

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #5 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:37pm:

Grin Grin

Shots been fired
Headshot
Noscope
Double kill
GG

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #6 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
so Hag's just given up pretending these aren't socks then?

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #7 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:22pm:
so Hag's just given up pretending these aren't socks then?

nope but contrary to what observing you might lead one to believe, stupidity is not the only thing that is contagious, some of us do get clever around clever people, you should try it

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #8 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:24pm:
nope but contrary to what observing you might lead one to believe, stupidity is not the only thing that is contagious, some of us do get clever around clever people, you should try it

so you he hasn't given up pretending the socks are different people, then?

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #9 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:26pm:
so you he hasn't given up pretending the socks are different people, then?

nope
have you given up sticking your finger up your butthole and hoping it doesnt taste like shit afterwards?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #10 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:27pm:
nope
have you given up sticking your finger up your butthole and hoping it doesnt taste like shit afterwards?

Is that how your parents taught you to brush your teeth?  explains a lot.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #11 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
still stumped for a reply?  or just forget which sock to reply with?  Grin

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #12 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
You know, Grand, I really do appreciate this refinement of Firefoot Barcelot's technique. It's all-around less spammy. It's just ... I'm using understatement the way you're using overstatement.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #13 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
hi Hag *wave

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #14 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Baracelot too, eh?

Good to know

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 9:03pm:
You know, Grand, I really do appreciate this refinement of Firefoot Barcelot's technique. It's all-around less spammy. It's just ... I'm using understatement the way you're using overstatement.

Haha! you are a cruel man to use those two toxic names even in jest  Cheesy

I myself already used the name Ollie today myself, and I can't help but think we are really tempting fate now. I mean come on, at least one of those three fuckers will have a google alert for his name active  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 10:23pm:
hi Hag *wave

I love this post of yours, it sums you up entirely  Grin

You are desperately trying to use your crush/hate/worship of Hag master to dodge a massive dose of posts showing just your most recent double talk-backpedal posts...

All because you're not smart enough to come up with a decent come back  Grin  There is no explanation for all the silly shit you have posted and contradicted except the obvious your a snitch.

Obfuscation! hahahah, Hags hahaha, cool story bro'ing hahahah none of them can dig you out of that hole you put yourself little buddy  Grin Grin Grin

And just in case you "missed it" at the start of the thread here it is again, so feel free to explain it all for us hahahahah

Its called "obsfucation"

Obsfucation!  Grin That is what Nothardharhar is calling it when he posts one then and then re-edits it out soon after when he is caught out in a lie. 

Much like his Idol Ollie, now that Harhar has been caught out backpedaling, changing edits, and contradicting himself left and right he is trying to claim it was all part of his plan.

Notharhar now wants us all to believe that when he makes posts claiming to know and send exploits only hours after he has posted claims that he doesn't know anything about exploits or even believe exploits exist, that it's all on purpose, and part of his plan.  Roll Eyes

And this part of his plan is supposedly "obfuscation!" Grin  The same way Ollie's part of his imaginary face-saving plan was "Gambit"  Grin

Would you all like some example of what he is now trying to sell as his "masterful plan"  Grin

Grand posted 7/28/2015
Quote:

Which is fair enough right? I mean that's good news and I'm glad he is telling us... but there is something odd about him saying this because just the other day he was trying to convince us all:

anyone saying there were was just trying to get attention. including Hag Master.

He made up that there wa a bug to try and frame me for getting it fixed by snitching to Turbine.

See Sally?  Grin  Today you tell us nothing was fixed, but just a day ago you were trying to tell everyone you didn't think anything actually existed  Grin Grin

As before, on the surface this is a good post, informative and to the point, but gosh darn it! how do you know that no features were patched in the update? because you were just telling us the other day:

i dont know what you're talking about, I've never exploited and don't know how to

As everyone who has been here on the vault for longer than two months knows, you beg for and use exploits all the time, and quite often you make posts that admit it like the one today telling us all about the status of features after U27. 

But at the same time circumstances keep forcing you to try and pretend you don't know anything about features when you get called out on it because it exposes the fact that you are one of the snitches on the vault who is "protected" by Jerry right now, the same way Meli and others used to be.

I love how easy it is to catch you contradicting your own posts like this almost every day, heheheheheh  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Of course I have to share my current favorite Notharharhar Jerry directed back pedal here for sure! :

Quote:
But just a few days ago:

sure

And then, realizing what he just did, and that he may get quoted Notharharhar panics and just minutes later changes that quote to something entirely different:

Hahahahah  Grin, but he can't help himself he will claim to know and send exploits in the following days, he will even start a thread in the lurker free zone asking exploits and then claim to know the exploits he was trying to ask for, hahahahaha.

It goes the other way and back again! when ever someone suggests that Notharhar doesn't know anything his ego drags him into posting one of those "claim" posts that he ends up having to re-edit later the same day, observe the humorous dance that is Sallyharharhar:

In this humorous exchange, Notharharsally is at first trying to cover up for a previous claim:

And the fact that you didn't even know the trick in the first place makes your PM worth a bag of dicks.
Right back at you.

Which prompts Notharharhar's ego to unwisely prompt Notharharhar to post back in a effort to make it look like he actually does know, hahahah

check your PMs Nancy!

And then that desperate "I'm cool! I know things!" Post by Notharharhar provokes Fuckthinshit to respond, FTS who like the rest of us sees Notharharhar is trying to have it both ways and be snitch&exploiter while still maintaining protection posts this hilarious repsonse that points out Notharharhar is again backpedaling:

And what does not Harhar say after FTS and others catch him backpedaling yet again?  Grin  well he reaches way down into the old Ollie school of excuses and pulls out the following hilarious and self-condemning post :

Its called "obsfucation"

Hi Sally! *pointing and laughing

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #17 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:08pm:
Baracelot too, eh?

Good to know

Your memory must be like a sieve.

Grand wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:13pm:
I myself already used the name Ollie today myself

Is that an obfuscation technique?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
It's actually said: OBFUSCATION!

And it worked so well for Notharharhar... hehhehe

Wink

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #19 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
im enjoying your meltdown/barcechone Grand, keep it up

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:53pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:49pm:
im enjoying your meltdown/barcechone Grand, keep it up

Haha that must be why you're to distracted to explain all the "obfuscation" or as everyone else calls it, backpedaling I pointed out for you twice already.

Here let me post it for you again, let's see if you try to use another one liner to try and avoid it again  Grin Grin Grin 

It has been hilarious to watch as you have been trying to avoid it and pretend you didn't say it since you floated it to FTS earlier today when Alex Delarge and FTS handed you your ass.

It's really too bad for you we all quoted it before you could go back and edited it out  Cheesy

Its called "obsfucation"

Grand posted 7/28/2015
Quote:

Quote:
But just a few days ago:

sure

Right back at you.

check your PMs Nancy!

Its called "obsfucation"

« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:58pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #21 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Hate to break it to you, but you have, as they say, lost the plot.   Kiss

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #22 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 2:08am
Print Post  
hmm, Vault Drama

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 12:18am:
Hate to break it to you, but you have, as they say, lost the plot.   Kiss

Hardly Pook,  Smiley

I started a thread titled "We have hit GAMBIT LEVEL, repeat GAMBIT LEVEL!" and every couple hours I check in to see how Nothar is trying to dodge and derail and I bring the thread right back in line.

It's actually really easy, not much effort required at all after you whack together and post a couple damning and rock-solid examples of what he was trying to do.

After that you just check in now and then and make fun of how he is trying to avoid the screw-ups and contradicting posts he himself made, easy peasy, it's like fishing, except that fish are much smarter than the tool I'm trolling here!  Cool

In fact not only have I not lost the "plot" I'm keeping the thread on plot!  Grin

No matter how much some people would like to pretend they never tried the Gambit/obfuscate dodge  Wink
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2015 at 2:27am by Grand »  

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #24 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 2:08am:
hmm, Vault Drama

[img]

Now now now. That's a corn I'd like to pop.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint