Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Mortal fear proc off-hand? (Read 11638 times)
harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Re: Mortal fear proc off-hand?
Reply #25 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 9:49pm:
Don't be an idiot. You got lucky. Sandy Vag Master's defensiveness has always been annoying. It's just on overdrive right now because of Hag Master. Nothar is handling it shitastically (bitchy, oversensitive, lashing out at 3rd parties), and you got a pass.

He basically hate-tanked this one for you.

That shuriken is a rotten donkey ball, and does about as much dps as rancid semen-stink. Truth. I bet you might even be able to calculate it for yourself, especially with Forest's list. When someone tells you to use a different shuriken, it is good advice. Truth. When little bitch sandyvag tells you, it's fucking certain. Nothar specializes in being a bitch, but his first specialization is in throwing weapons.

Yes, he's more knowledgeable about throwing weapons than he is about being a bitch. Let that sink in for a minute.

THIS!!!!^^^^

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
A simple yes or no question that you didn't know the answer to.

harharharhar wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 9:42pm:
The plain fact is that I had not personally tested Mortal Fear since around u25.

Meaning: you didn't know.

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 9:49pm:
Yes, he's more knowledgeable about throwing weapons than he is about being a bitch. Let that sink in for a minute.

I guess I will have to take your word for that sir. Because in the short time I have been reading the Vault I have seen several other posters expose him for being wrong or out of touch on several different topics including sources and existence of thrown crit multpliers, actual numbers of sneak attack dice for throwing weapons, mistakenly believing the assassin's lethality worked with throwing, and just here on this thread trying to hide that he didn't know if mortal fear proc'd or not.   

In addition, several posters made very good cases that Notharharhar's testing practices were suspect, that just using single screenshots was not accurate, and additionally pointed out he did not compile suitable samples sizes. It came as no surprise to me that it was one of those posters who had the answer for the Mortal fear question first, he really know his stuff.

But beyond all that,  for me when he finally admitted that  he had not even tested mortal fear in six months yet still felt the need to post useless answers right away then followed by snarky posts because he was embarrassed by the reception his answers received sums up the type of guy he is succinctly 

I don't know if he really is a bitch as you say, but I do know  this whole scene has illustrated that at his heart he is type of guy that is more interested in posting and less interested in the facts. I also don't think having friction with another poster is an acceptable excuse for pretending you know something you don't and being a jackass about it in another thread. Everyone has a bad day now and then, but most of us learn to deal with it like a man.
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:29pm by »  

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 8:05pm:
Confirmed!

Good to know.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #29 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Meaning: you didn't know.

you're a pissant, and you're obviously bad at this game too. It makes me happy to know this.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #30 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
As you'll come to learn, it's impossible to know everything in DDO, and things change over time.

Alienating yourself from the 1 of the 2 or 3 people who really understand a particular system in DDO, like me, and throwing, is pretty fucking dumb of you.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #31 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:28pm:
As you'll come to learn, it's impossible to know everything in DDO, and things change over time.

Alienating yourself from the 1 of the 2 or 3 people who really understand a particular system in DDO, like me, and throwing, is pretty fucking dumb of you.

Wrong, I know all there is to know in DDO.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #32 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:31pm:
Wrong, I know all there is to know in DDO.

but you're automatically already pissed at everyone.

I'm starting to think I'm an Epoch sock

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:50pm
Print Post  

I know that your quite cross from what I had to say about you today, the way I pointed out that your knowledge of throwers appears to be mediocre and somewhat out of date. For that reason I just wanted to publicly thank you for still taking the time to let me know what I had done somehow.

Honestly I had no idea that I had somehow upset Munkenmo, 5 foot step, or Forest.  I will try to make it up to them right away.

Thanks again for letting me know.
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2015 at 12:00am by »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #34 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I know that your quite cross from what I had to say about you today, the way I pointed out that your knowledge of throwers appears to be mediocre and somewhat out of date. For that reason I just wanted to publicly thank you for still taking the time to let me know what I had done somehow.

Honestly I had no idea that I had somehow upset Munkenmo, 5 foot step, or Forest.  I will try to make it up to them right away.

Grin
+1
You're really good at this.  Welcome to the Vault bro.

As you will have noted, Sandy Vag will keep coming back at you for weeks, so I hope you have a gargantuan bag of bitch slaps available.

Soon, you'll be accused of being HagMaster's sock (don't worry, most of us are Hag's socks by now, so come join the Cabal).
Once he reaches that point, you know Sandy is out of arguments and has thrown in the mental towel.
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2015 at 12:01am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Thanks for that support, But for me there will be no more. I have tried my best to make my point, beyond that I am done with this topic.

I'm not going to waste anymore energy on the off chance that it will feed his already overblown sense of self importance and victimhood.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #36 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 12:05am
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm not going to waste anymore energy on the off chance that it will feed his already overblown sense of self importance and victimhood.

Too late.  Sad

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #37 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:16am
Print Post  
I like this davenot guy Cheesy.

He's like a polite Epoch, if such a thing can exist.

Don't worry about upsetting the people here. I agree that it's stupid (gay and retarded) to answer a yes or no question with "fuck that."

Except for maybe: Do you like sand in your vagina?

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #38 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:21am
Print Post  
Quote:
several other posters

Hi Welcome

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:43am
Print Post  

dude, you got baited by sock master again. He rolled a fresh sock, baited the lure perfectly with a thrower question in gen section, and sat there dangling the line.

10/10 would read again.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mr
Titan Demolisher

Reply #40 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:56am
Print Post  
PM sent - popcorn fetched

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #41 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 2:10am
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:16am:

The really spooky thing is that Epoch is being nice (relatively speaking)
Maybe this is an Epoch sock?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #42 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 3:13am
Print Post  
Quote:
I guess I will have to take your word for that sir. Because in the short time I have been reading the Vault I have seen several other posters expose him for being wrong or out of touch on several different topics including sources and existence of thrown crit multpliers, actual numbers of sneak attack dice for throwing weapons, mistakenly believing the assassin's lethality worked with throwing, and just here on this thread trying to hide that he didn't know if mortal fear proc'd or not.   

In addition, several posters made very good cases that Notharharhar's testing practices were suspect, that just using single screenshots was not accurate, and additionally pointed out he did not compile suitable samples sizes. It came as no surprise to me that it was one of those posters who had the answer for the Mortal fear question first, he really know his stuff.

rekt.

Quote:

double rekt.

Quote:
But beyond all that,  for me when he finally admitted that  he had not even tested mortal fear in six months yet still felt the need to post useless answers right away then followed by snarky posts because he was embarrassed by the reception his answers received sums up the type of guy he is succinctly 

Yes, a bitch.

Quote:
I don't know if he really is a bitch as you say

Dude, you just said it.

Quote:
I also don't think having friction with another poster is an acceptable excuse for pretending you know something you don't and being a jackass about it in another thread. Everyone has a bad day now and then, but most of us learn to deal with it like a man.

Except little bitches. Little bitches take negative feedback for proof of their negative self-image. This creates for them the illusion of self-esteem. It's a horrible pattern, and it can be changed for the better, but ... it's a lot of work, and involves STOPPING the act of looking for feedback from people known to give negative feedback. So no, definitionally, as long as he's posting here on The Vault, Sandy Vag Master is not going to change.

On that note, good luck with your thought that people will continue to respond to the questions you ask with replies that reinforce the stupid idea your question is based on. It is relevant to your question to point out that this new shuriken is the shit Turbine's asking us to throw. A subtle reminder that Turbine thinks of us like monkeys.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #43 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 5:07am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 31st, 2015 at 3:13am:
A subtle reminder that Turbine thinks of us like monkeys.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #44 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:40pm:
but you're automatically already pissed at everyone.

I'm starting to think I'm an Epoch sock

You aren't. Trust me. The intellect you display proves that to everyone here, including the teenyboppers.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #45 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:16am:

Don't worry about upsetting the people here. I agree that it's stupid (gay and retarded) to answer a yes or no question with "fuck that."

Except for maybe: Do you like sand in your vagina?

Light side Epoch? We must pull him in.

davenot, I am your father.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #46 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 31st, 2015 at 2:10am:
The really spooky thing is that Epoch is being nice (relatively speaking)
Maybe this is an Epoch sock?

I had a sock account once, I don't remember anything about it. It was something like, IAMNOTEPOCH, or ridiculously obviously me in some form or another.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #47 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 31st, 2015 at 9:44pm:
I had a sock account once, I don't remember anything about it. It was something like, IAMNOTEPOCH, or ridiculously obviously me in some form or another.

But you play monks, not RANGERs ... Oh. I get it.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #48 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I know that your quite cross from what I had to say about you today, the way I pointed out that your knowledge of throwers appears to be mediocre and somewhat out of date. For that reason I just wanted to publicly thank you for still taking the time to let me know what I had done somehow.

what are you, 16?

Go jerk off and calm down Sally. And when you know your ass from a hole in the ground, come be an asshole to me some more.

Until then, what Thrower build are you running in? Let me guess, pure Monk? Lets put this to rest right now.

« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2015 at 11:09pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:

This shit right here? is a thing of beauty.
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2015 at 11:36pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint