Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Rekt of the week 7/24- 7/30/2015 (Read 12797 times)
RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Rekt of the week 7/24- 7/30/2015
Reply #50 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Aug 1st, 2015 at 7:12am:
Oh for fuck's sake. Why couldn't Skoodge have been wrong, and you could have shown the maturity of even a 14 year-old?

Yeah pointing out how someone like 5 foot had previously talked himself out onto a ledge, only to become a punchline when he couldn't come through on his claims, and using it as a cautionary example for skoodge's latest ledge dancing is soooooooo immature! right?

If I wanted to be a grown up I should have just called them gay and retarded I guess, because making posts reminding people of their very public past humiliation of being crucified on fabricated claims they couldn't back up is so very teenager right?  Grin Grin Grin 

Like he was going to live that fiasco down in less than a month?  Wink 

« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2015 at 10:08am by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 9:59am:
Yeah pointing out how someone like 5 foot had previously talked himself out onto a ledge, only to become a punchline when he couldn't come through on his claims, and using it as a cautionary example for skoodge's latest ledge dancing is soooooooo immature! right?

If I wanted to be a grown up I should have just called them gay and retarded I guess, because making posts reminding people of their very public past humiliation of being crucified on fabricated claims they couldn't back up is so very teenager right?  Grin Grin Grin 

Like he was going to live that fiasco down in less than a month?  Wink 

Too many smileys.  I feel like I'm reading a teenage girls twitter page.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #52 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 3:27pm
Print Post  

Yes.

If I wanted to be a grown up I should have just called them gay and retarded I guess, because making posts reminding people of their very public past humiliation of being crucified on fabricated claims they couldn't back up is so very teenager right?

Not quite. Well, 13, maybe.

Like he was going to live that fiasco down in less than a month?

The what now? The stupid thing where Geoff was all, "Someone's got socks!" And then Strake was all, "Someone's got socks." And then Arkat was like "Totes." And then 5 Foot was all "Geoff's not the only one who can say he has a list of names ..." And then other dude said thing, plus another dude said another fucking thing, and on top of that more dudes replied with ...

Oh for fuck's sake. You don't think this is stupid gossip drama bullshit? You are fucktarded in the fucking head.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #53 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:37pm:
Too many smileys.  I feel like I'm reading a teenage girls twitter page.

Tell us more about this teenage girl you speak of.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 12:58am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 3:27pm:
The what now?

The what now, isn't even the part where 5foot accused a mob of posters that had given him grief in the past (including myself  Smiley) of being socks because he was butthurt, although that was very transparent and quite humorous.

No, the what now, is where after getting told he was butthurt and full of shit that 5foot started spam-claiming he had slam-dunk proof and trying to imply Strake's blessing. Then as he waited and waited for someone to back him up he went full Barcelot-panic-spamming (his alt), only to have it all blow up in his face and send him packing to Shame island. 

IMHO, the absolute best part being when is when 5foot's chosen  judge, Dropbear after reading the "so-called proof PMs" and corresponding with Strake, publicly ruled against him  Grin 

When that happened 5foot went nuts with the embarrassment and began to desperately post the private pm's that only showed just how overextended and grasping at straws he was in the first place. Which of course was why he didn't want to publicly post them at first because he knew that they were not the slam-dunk proof he claimed to have when he threw shit at a bunch of us.   

After having his tantrum, burning bridges and posting private PM's out of spite (including Strake PMs  Grin) that funnily enough only served to show how he didn't have anything to start with, 5foot took the route of so many sad souls who got royally Ego-Trolled in public: Shame island.

Shame island as you may know, is where people run off to lick their wounds, pamper their shattered pride and egos, hide from topical threads in hopes that the quick passage of time in the vault will erase some of the sting of their humiliation for failed gambit, disproved rants, shamless attentions seeking, etc....

So that was what I was talking about "the what now", I sure glad I could clear that up for ya!   Wink 
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2015 at 1:04am by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #55 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 1:25am
Print Post  
i wish you would go to shame island already

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #56 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 1:52am
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Aug 5th, 2015 at 12:58am:
Skewed view of reality.

Really in the big scheme of things in the vault, that's hardly a blip on the radar.  5 foot basically handed his findings over to the Warren Commission of the vault and the ruling was closer to 'while there's a conspiracy there, you haven't found it exactly.'

Yeah, a little embarrassing, but it's not going to go down as a legendary meltdown.

Not like Barksalot.

Now that was a legendary meltdown and that guy was pathetic.  So pathetic he'll never show his face around here with that name again.

In fact - he could pretty much gain the title of the gayest and most retarded retard of the past year.

As opposed to someone nominating themselves for the 'recker of the week' and ignores the fact that everyone (who's not their sock) thinks their drama is lame.

That would rank up their with the gayest and most retarded post of the month.  Pretty lame and pathetic, but still not as pathetic as Barksalot.
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2015 at 1:53am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #57 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 2:04am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 5th, 2015 at 1:52am:
Really in the big scheme of things in the vault, that's hardly a blip on the radar.  5 foot basically handed his findings over to the Warren Commission of the vault and the ruling was closer to 'while there's a conspiracy there, you haven't found it exactly.'

Yeah, a little embarrassing, but it's not going to go down as a legendary meltdown.

Not like Barksalot.

Now that was a legendary meltdown and that guy was pathetic.  So pathetic he'll never show his face around here with that name again.

In fact - he could pretty much gain the title of the gayest and most retarded retard of the past year.

As opposed to someone nominating themselves for the 'recker of the week' and ignores the fact that everyone (who's not their sock) thinks their drama is lame.

That would rank up their with the gayest and most retarded post of the month.  Pretty lame and pathetic, but still not as pathetic as Barksalot.

This.

The whole subject matter is boring as hell and should have ended weeks ago.
Fuck you a hundred times and DIAF, Sockmaster.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #58 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 2:15am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 5th, 2015 at 2:04am:
Sockmaster.

Smiley

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #59 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 7:56am
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Aug 5th, 2015 at 12:58am:
Cool story.

Yeah, I get that you purposely misunderstood my question as genuine. Chuckles. Really. Now see if you can figure out how it doesn't fit this week's episode of Bitchtastic High.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint