Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) LeDouche does it again (Read 23081 times)
DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

LeDouche does it again
Aug 4th, 2015 at 5:51am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/463593-Can-we-have-a-shrine-in-Defiler.... Post #31

Quote:
I think devs are intentionally not putting shrines into new raids because this is a smart tactics to drain people out of the last duped card mnemonic pot.

Good move devs!
Devs 4, dupers 2402523256 is the score at this point!!! /counting 3 raids and temple somewhat

I try not to wander over to the shithole DDO forums often, but when things get quiet here and I'm in thunderbox looking for entertainment, it seemed appropriate.

I came to have a good shit and instead I just about fall off the dunny in disbelief at the shite I am reading.
It was so funny, I almost posted on the main forums, but common sense overrode my impulse.  Some of you should try it.   Wink

So LeDouche, how are you going to explain/back track on this one?

You're encouraging the devs to target all players to hurt a few.
You're encouraging the devs to harm the game to piss off a few dupers.
There are so many holes in your theory, and I'm almost finished my dump.

Here's one - dupers have so many pots that they could play the raid till the end of time and still not run out.  So how is your theory holding up?  All that angst by "honest" players and the net effect is nothing. 
Keep encouraging them to be shit at their jobs.  GJ dickhead.

Why don't you go and find another game to benefit from your insights?
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2015 at 5:57am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

DropBear

Re: LeDouche does it again
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 7:01am
Print Post  
And another classic at post #45 in same thread.

Quote:
To be honest, without a proper tracking tool for ploits and relying only on "reports" from other players, ddo has always "encouraged" ploits to the max.
If you are honest and pay you will be ..... over..
Just look at for example ottos, many of my friends bought god knows how many, i know a dude who spend god knows how many $$ on boxes to rush to 3x as fast as possible.
But then, some just recycled 1 stone that tehy bought off from honest players (someone had to initally buy the one that was used by the xploiter).
Now you tell me, who did tha s... over?
I tell you, sadly i didnt do it, but cheats are sooooo encouraged in this game that its dumb.
Cheats, safe spots, buging bosses, its been around longer then my main account is

I buy stones, but I re-use them because the cost is disproportionate to the benefit.  I think ~$10/stone is fair enough, but the current pricing is ridiculous.

You express your frustration, but you target the wrong cause.
The dupers and exploiters are not the cause - we are the effect of sloppy work.  The cause is the shitty, untested work foisted on us as product which Turdbine sell to us the Beta testers.  Well, we're doing the Beta testing as they wanted!   Wink

I have no problems with your concerns so long as you correctly identify the cause, and realise that your anger comes from a sense on unfairness which is grounded in your own values.  Trying to foist those values onto others is largely futile, nor will it stop anything - either the exploiting or Turdbine's crappy work practices.

I want to specifically answer this one.
Quote:
Now you tell me, who did tha s... over?

No-one.
It didn't shit on anyone, because what they did had no effect on you or your friends.
So what if someone got triple epic completion ist by re-using stones and someone paid for it.  What idiot pays us$50 a shot for enough stone to triple epic?
I don't exploit to harm others or make a profit, I exploit to avoid stupid pointless grind.

And it didn't cost Turdbine anything because those exploiting stones would likely never have bought them anyway.
So you tell us who you think it shitted over and back it up with rational logic, not emotive drivel?
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2015 at 7:02am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 7:14am
Print Post  
As someone mentioned somewhere in this forum "some people shouldn't fucking breed" and Blackheartox is a typical example.

In his twisted mind devs would be right raising the cost of TF weapons by 1500% so dupers will run out materials. Fucking maggot without a clue, that what he is

People who have not duped would simply have to bite the dust and wait for the day (that will never come) that dupers  would run out of resources?
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2015 at 7:58am by Artorias »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns sock
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 7:58am
Print Post  
Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2015 at 5:00am by »  

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 8:27am
Print Post  
PM pls!

Oh, nvm.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 9:48am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 5:51am:
So LeDouche, how are you going to explain/back track on this one?

Set timer, la douche whines incoming.

IP Logged

NoGoodDoc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 11:42am
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 9:48am:
Set timer, la douche whines incoming.

I have him set on ignore at the MB's. Dude fucking whines like he's from France. Wait.

(this doesn't apply to Flav)

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Who knows what the hell he was talking about.  My eyes cross over reading his halting typing style.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #8 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Ugh, what an idiot. Punish the many to inconvienence a few. If I ran Hell I'd lock that puling bootlicker in an elevator that ran forever with one Barry Manilow Muzak song on infinite repeat with The current DDO management and devs, and Jerry and his kids as company. They could have their own little world forever, because they certainly don't occupy ours.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #9 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:42pm:
Ugh, what an idiot. Punish the many to inconvienence a few. If I ran Hell I'd lock that puling bootlicker in an elevator that ran forever with one Barry Manilow Muzak song on infinite repeat with The current DDO management and devs, and Jerry and his kids as company. They could have their own little world forever, because they certainly don't occupy ours.

Uska is even worse.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #10 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 1:10pm:
Uska is even worse.

Uska is the WORST.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #11 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 1:13pm:
Uska is the WORST.

I think we're aligned on that one.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #12 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
I didn't dupe cards... and I have TONS of mnemonic potions... ( as in 4/5 stacks of 100 stored on a mule plus all the partially used stacks owned my my various spellcasting alts ).

New Raid  = Pot usage for a few weeks/months until it gets learned... then you don't need them anymore...

I remember for MoD... I used more than 20 pot in the first complete run... now for me to use a pot in it means that Wabbot spammed Infernoes and I ended at the wrong corner.

let him rant or praise... it doesn't matter in a few weeks it will be a pot free raid... the days of raids being resource hogs is long past.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 4:56pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #14 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Ooh, even this thread has got little bugs. It's spreading!

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #15 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 2:11pm:
I didn't dupe cards... and I have TONS of mnemonic potions... ( as in 4/5 stacks of 100 stored on a mule plus all the partially used stacks owned my my various spellcasting alts ).

New Raid  = Pot usage for a few weeks/months until it gets learned... then you don't need them anymore...

I remember for MoD... I used more than 20 pot in the first complete run... now for me to use a pot in it means that Wabbot spammed Infernoes and I ended at the wrong corner.

let him rant or praise... it doesn't matter in a few weeks it will be a pot free raid... the days of raids being resource hogs is long past.

Happened the same to on my first ToDW run. Wizza has still got a point in his topic.

The raid is badly designed. Like REALLY badly designed and not putting a single shrine (maybe in the little room before end fight or below the central pillar?) is the ice on the cake of a sloppy job. Everytime you think turdbine can't do any worse they always surprise you....

EDIT: The shrine also refills clickies and action boosts. EVERYONE use them
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2015 at 9:46pm by Artorias »  

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
I've had 43 heroic lives, ran 1 through 3 myself, stoned 4 through 39, ran 40, stoned 41 through 43, used 3 stones, one store bought, 2 others from trade.

27 Epic lives, stoned everyone of them, 2 stones used, traded for both.

I pay my VIP every 3 months, buy storage for my crap with the points from VIP and Favor. If they are too stupid to have such a system that allows me to exploit it, then fuck them.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #17 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I think you missed the sarcasm in this one...or did I miss sarcasm in your post? That would be too bad  Undecided

To whom are you addressing your response?

If me, then what sarcasm?  I detected no humour or sarcasm in LeDouche's post - just extreme panty twisting.

Uska is the WORST.

True dat.  Insert random FR sux rant.

Artorias wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 9:44pm:
Happened the same to on my first ToDW run. Wizza has still got a point in his topic.

The raid is badly designed. Like REALLY badly designed and not putting a single shrine (maybe in the little room before end fight or below the central pillar?) is the ice on the cake of a sloppy job. Everytime you think turdbine can't do any worse they always surprise you....

I haven't run the raid yet, so I don't have an informed opinion, but the suggestions of 1 shrine seems reasonable.
I do remember Double Dragon raid and how much that sucked being a blue bar, when they stopped us exiting.

I find the arguments against a shrine being a little too extreme.  yes Blue bars are powerful and the finite resources are intended as a balancing factor.

Hence getting the balance right is important.  You want them to contribute without having to buy stacks of pots, and reward those who can sensibly use their mana.
The feedback I have read would indicate that they have not got the balance right.  But testing would have shown this?  Did they not get an inkling of this from Lamm?
Playing god mode on your Warlock is probably not a good way to test devs.

Xploit - I really like your point about shrine's being beneficial to more than just blue bars.  This has been overlooked in the responses I have read.  (lost interest after a few pages as the butthurt is significant).
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2015 at 10:40pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #18 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 12:38am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 10:39pm:
I detected no humour or sarcasm in LeDouche's post - just extreme panty twisting.

how else is he supposed to extract every last drop of flavor?

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 4:06am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 10:39pm:
Hence getting the balance right is important.  You want them to contribute without having to buy stacks of pots, and reward those who can sensibly use their mana.
The feedback I have read would indicate that they have not got the balance right.  But testing would have shown this?  Did they not get an inkling of this from Lamm?
Playing god mode on your Warlock is probably not a good way to test devs.

Xploit - I really like your point about shrine's being beneficial to more than just blue bars.  This has been overlooked in the responses I have read.  (lost interest after a few pages as the butthurt is significant).

Lamannia testing of any raid is always poor. Its either done by people running with a whole group of fotm barbs/pallies/warlocks and they say that the raid is too easy and no shrine are needed, or they are shortmanned by people like Silverfaleon or whatever is his nick and we all know him.

From what I read, there has been no reply by Developers on Lamannia anyway so it wouldnt have mattered.

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #20 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 5:57am
Print Post  
Uska is the WORST.

Well, kawai is in the frame as she wades in with her embarrassing, teen-speak gibberish.
Nonsense on every level.

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #21 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 7:01am
Print Post  
yawn

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #22 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 7:18am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 9:44pm:

Fuck the clickies... Devs have wanted to kill them for years now...
They still put some in the named loot because it's one of the few way to make sure we will run the content a bit,
but if they could get away with removing them all from the game without killing it they would do it.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 7:20am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Aug 5th, 2015 at 7:18am:
Fuck the clickies... Devs have wanted to kill them for years now...
They still put some in the named loot because it's one of the few way to make sure we will run the content a bit,
but if they could get away with removing them all from the game without killing it they would do it.

We are all expecting a nerf to Displacement and Displacement clickies.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 7:27am
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Aug 5th, 2015 at 7:20am:
We are all expecting a nerf to Displacement and Displacement clickies.

Why when they can give true seeing buff.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint