Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Survey time! (Read 26027 times)
Groo The Wanderer
Titan Demolisher

did I err?

Re: Survey time!
Reply #75 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:46pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:02pm:
It was the queerest thing. All but one account in the sock group either neglected to open the message or opened the message without displaying images. (Or flagged the message read without actually opening it...is that a thing?) Either way...

What a coincidence!

Meanwhile, every account in the control group (who had nothing to hide) opened the message and displayed an IP.

Jesus sweet mother of dicks.  EVEN if he was, fuck even if Dropbear was EVERY account but yours and mine why would fucking matter.

I mean seriously ... why?

Motherdick you need some fucking help buddy... really.

Nobody seems to care BUT you so maybe you are the fucking problem!

Jesus Christ sucking Mohamed AND Zeus its so fucking annoying to have to wade through your extra layer of made up drama to get at those nuggets of information that are indeed useful around here.  Top it off I manage to get spammed BECAUSE of you and you can just fuck right off to hell ....

Someone please tell me there is a way to simply hide posts from someone ... I am going to go hunt for it now but if there is and you know please let me know.   

Honestly I can't believe how annoyed this whole bullshit has made me, I am almost getting mad!   

Oh and also .... Fuck off.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:47pm by Groo The Wanderer »  

where's the cheese dip?

IP Logged

Groo The Wanderer
Titan Demolisher

did I err?

Reply #76 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Seriously do you even fucking get the IRONY of your tag line under you picture .. do you.

For the rest of you guys I found where I can ignore PM's from him and that is done but I haven't been able to find anywhere to ignore posts yet.  I am suspecting it's not possible on the forums but if it is please let me know.

Thanks.

where's the cheese dip?

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #77 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Groo The Wanderer wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:52pm:
I haven't been able to find anywhere to ignore posts yet.

Scroll wheel works for me.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #78 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 12:41am
Print Post  
Groo The Wanderer wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:46pm:

The socks started shit with me. I meant to finish it.

Likewise.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #79 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Jesus sweet mother of dicks.  EVEN if he was, fuck even if Dropbear was EVERY account but yours and mine why would fucking matter.

Motherdick you need some fucking help buddy... really.

Nobody seems to care BUT you so maybe you are the fucking problem!

Jesus Christ sucking Mohamed AND Zeus its so fucking annoying to have to wade through your extra layer of made up drama to get at those nuggets of information that are indeed useful around here.  Top it off I manage to get spammed BECAUSE of you and you can just fuck right off to hell ....

Someone please tell me there is a way to simply hide posts from someone ... I am going to go hunt for it now but if there is and you know please let me know.   

Honestly I can't believe how annoyed this whole bullshit has made me, I am almost getting mad!   

I care. I'm glad he did it.

Most of those socks are gone now, most important of which was Hag. Good Riddance.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #80 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 10:56am
Print Post  
To be fair, Groo, someone did ask. It's not like 5FS was just randomly bringing it up.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 11:25am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 12:49am:
I care. I'm glad he did it.

Most of those socks are gone now, most important of which was Hag. Good Riddance.

Hey did you hear about the damage boost bug?  Grin

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 11:25am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:02pm:
It was the queerest thing. All but one account in the sock group either neglected to open the message or opened the message without displaying images. (Or flagged the message read without actually opening it...is that a thing?) Either way...

What a coincidence!

Meanwhile, every account in the control group (who had nothing to hide) opened the message and displayed an IP.

No wonder you were keeping quiet about your "survey"  Grin

This is even weaker than when you went limp-dicked on your last sock hunt when Drop ruled against your "evidence"  and claims about StrakeIn. 

I mean really, now you're going to try to float a coincidence claim, and brush off the results like: "(Or flagged the message read without actually opening it...is that a thing?)" So weeks later and this your result?

5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 12:41am:
The socks started shit with me. I meant to finish it.

And yet you never seem to be able to...  I mean really? how hard could it actually be?

I'm not sure what is funnier, your precious fragile dignity or that hilarious vain hunt for posters who you are so desperate to be socks to save face.

You Sir are too funny, so please write so more tough guy posts and tell us more about the little melodrama in you head.   Grin

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #83 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 11:25am:
No wonder you were keeping quiet about your "survey"  Grin

This is even weaker than when you went limp-dicked on your last sock hunt when Drop ruled against your "evidence"  and claims about StrakeIn. 

I mean really, now you're going to try to float a coincidence claim, and brush off the results like: "(Or flagged the message read without actually opening it...is that a thing?)" So weeks later and this your result?

And yet you never seem to be able to...  I mean really? how hard could it actually be?

I'm not sure what is funnier, your precious fragile dignity or that hilarious vain hunt for posters who you are so desperate to be socks to save face.

You Sir are too funny, so please write so more tough guy posts and tell us more about the little melodrama in you head.   Grin

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:10am
Print Post  
What? is that supposed to impress people?  I answered your survey and looked at your pic, weren't you just whining about the people who didn't?  Grin

Fuck you are a desperate little fellow so full of fail and drama.

« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:12am by Grand »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #85 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:18am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:10am:
What? is that supposed to impress people?  I answered your survey and looked at your pic, weren't you just whining about the people who didn't?  Grin

Fuck you are a desperate little fellow so full of fail and drama.

Does sending a blank quote reply count as answering?

Also, you were asking for it.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:27am
Print Post  
blank my ass take a closer look dramapuk, I put a thoughtful response to each of your questions.... granted it was usually along the lines of "your mom" but I answered each one  Grin

And I was asking for it? you really are a precious little internet wannabe tough guy,  Grin

So as I was saying you were bitchin about people not answering your transparent little survey and I did, poor little 5fire step.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #87 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:43am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:27am:
blank my ass take a closer look dramapuk, I put a thoughtful response to each of your questions.... granted it was usually along the lines of "your mom" but I answered each one  Grin

Like I reread my own quotes? Learn to post.

Grand wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:27am:
And I was asking for it? you really are a precious little internet wannabe tough guy,  Grin

So as I was saying you were bitchin about people not answering your transparent little survey and I did, poor little 5fire step.

There was no "bitchin". Someone asked what I found, and I indicated that the accused accounts were in fact likely socks since they all (except Grand) somehow knew ahead of time to either not open the message or disable images first.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint