Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic U27 Fleshie Paladin Gear Layout? (Read 4061 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

U27 Fleshie Paladin Gear Layout?
Aug 8th, 2015 at 2:34am
Print Post  
On a THF 18 pally, x/x split.

Many-Hooked Greaves boots
Sightless helm
Mysterious Cloak
Epic Ethereal bracers
Epic Chord belt
MoD ring
Dun Robar ring insightful con tendon slice
Shroud of Ardent necklace
FoT glove
Epic Mentau's goggles
Epic Litany trinket
Epic Quiver

Missing anything?
« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2015 at 3:08pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Re: U27 Fleshie Paladin Gear Layout?
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2015 at 5:48am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 8th, 2015 at 2:34am:
Missing anything?

Store bought +7's

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2015 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Aug 8th, 2015 at 5:48am:
Store bought +7's

Undecided

Was thinking I could swap out Boots for the FoM boots from DoJ raid getting dodge from there. That would mean slotting Epic Vim and Vigor for the Str item and removing Shroud of Ardent. Which would also free up the dunrobar ring slot for maybe Ring of Shadows?

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #3 - Aug 9th, 2015 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
MoD gloves over the FoT gloves, if you aren't using exalted smite all the time you're doing it wrong.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 9th, 2015 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Aug 9th, 2015 at 8:41pm:
MoD gloves over the FoT gloves, if you aren't using exalted smite all the time you're doing it wrong.

im not pure pally and missing out on csw. If I had csw i would slot Gages easily. The 16% lore and 20 to heal skill helps using cmw for 300 and crit for 600(with hamp of 240 and deovtion 250)

IP Logged

Barba
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Running a 15 pally 5 rgr with a similar loadout to you. It may seem like sacrilege but if you're fortunate enough to pick up a mythic +2/3 on your DOJ kit (you'll need to actually pull it as the 20th list items are vanilla) then you could consider dropping litany and slotting the fetish for your devotion item: you can slot a heal augment and equip your smiting gloves.

I just got back to the game this month though so had to play around a lack of MOD loot. I got lucky and pulled a mythic pendant of quiet moves, so have been building around that and my sightless helm.

http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Pendant_of_Quiet_Movements_(level_28)
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2015 at 1:09am by Barba »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 1:17am
Print Post  
Barba wrote on Aug 10th, 2015 at 1:06am:
consider dropping litany and slotting the fetish for your devotion item: you can slot a heal augment and equip your smiting gloves.

Is it worth to give up +5 to dmg, +2 to saves, +1 to all skills? Doesnt seem like it is. Dont want to slot devo red aug, in LD I dont have good weapons for DR breaking(currently have evil+good augment slotted in).

IP Logged

Barba
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 1:51am
Print Post  
I know it seems like a load, but the 3 melee power goes a good way to making up on that damage lost. I don't have a litany so don't have to wrestle with it, but am close to picking one up so can test for myself.

If you're regularly down to 0 e smites it's worth considering at least. I also hate slotting healing on a red augment, feels like such a waste, though it's less of a pain on a twf.

« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2015 at 1:54am by Barba »  

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #8 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
We can't reach such high base damage when extra 3 or 4 melee power would be better than + 5 damage from Litany.

12 TF, 3 past live, 1 Holy Sword, maybe 1 from Harper, not slotting Devo in red augment you also lose 48 Implement spellpower. It's a lot.

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #9 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Gear up all you want. Or skip it for Epic Vale because as history has shown you won't need to be pimped out to the teeth anyway for any new high level epic shitpile shitpack.

IP Logged

Barba
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 2:56am
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Aug 10th, 2015 at 12:07pm:
We can't reach such high base damage when extra 3 or 4 melee power would be better than + 5 damage from Litany.

As I understand it on a + 3 mythic item you need to hit for 200 base dmg to yield 6 extra damage and cover that lost by dropping litany. LD twfers do that comfortably. Again I'm just going with this loadout because I have yet to pull a litany but 3 mythic is more extra damage than you'd think.
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2015 at 2:59am by Barba »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #11 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 3:03am
Print Post  
Barba wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 2:56am:
As I understand it on a + 3 mythic item you need to hit for 200 base dmg to yield 6 extra damage and cover that lost by dropping litany. LD twfers do that comfortably. Again I'm just going with this loadout because I have yet to pull a litany but 3 mythic is more extra damage than you'd think.

Meless power scales crits and other things as well.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Barba
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 3:09am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 3:03am:
Meless power scales crits and other things as well.

For this reason a mythic 4 http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Memoriam makes me wonder if I even want to finish 20 MODs. EE DOJ is unplayable right now and that's the only place I figure it would show up. Anyone have experience of seeing +4s drop on normal/hard?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint