Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Five Foot (Read 17659 times)
Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Re: Five Foot
Reply #25 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Aug 10th, 2015 at 8:57am:
So...did you click on the links? Or open a VPN to a sock and click on the links?

Oh, I just opened it, and went on the other PC and opened it again ( through the corporate VPN )...
And I've added it to a picture somewhere else... And I've started updating my inventory of corporate proxies, so that I can appear
coming from all over the world.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #26 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 11:23am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 9th, 2015 at 7:05pm:
Don't ever fucking PM me again. I don't give a shot about socks or your petty drama. Fuck off.

five foot fuck stick is a drama queen.  huge surprise.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Aug 10th, 2015 at 9:22am:
Oh, I just opened it, and went on the other PC and opened it again ( through the corporate VPN )...
And I've added it to a picture somewhere else... And I've started updating my inventory of corporate proxies, so that I can appear
coming from all over the world.

So no DoS attack?

I thought you were good at this!

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #28 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Aug 10th, 2015 at 12:18pm:
So no DoS attack?

I thought you were good at this!

Not at doing them... well I know how to do them, but I'm not interested...
I spend too much time cleaning up the mess they do in Operator Networks. ( or trying to track down the origin )

There's more fun ways to fuck up an attempt at IP logging... DOS attack is just so crude.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Aug 10th, 2015 at 1:31pm:
http://iplogger.org/1vRu4.jpghttp://iplogger.org/1Vzi4.jpg

Not at doing them... well I know how to do them, but I'm not interested...
I spend too much time cleaning up the mess they do in Operator Networks. ( or trying to track down the origin )

There's more fun ways to fuck up an attempt at IP logging... DOS attack is just so crude.

Interesting, thanks.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #30 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 9th, 2015 at 7:05pm:
Don't ever fucking PM me again. I don't give a shot about socks or your petty drama. Fuck off.

I've never PMed you. Way to start some petty drama. Were you feeling left out?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 12:06am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 10th, 2015 at 11:10pm:
Way to start some petty drama.

This statement coming from you, breaks any scale of hypocrisy, you gutless shamed dishonest attention junkie.

Allow me to go even farther and point out that while 1% is just about my moral and ethical opposite, I would gladly read his posts all day long rather than having to wade through any one of your latest pathetic ploy for attention threads.

You talked piles of shit about others and threw heaps at me personally and then got shot down and exposed for the lying maggot you are. How you had the nerve to ever post again after being crushed by you own self-appointed judges is evidence of how little self-respect and awareness of responsibility you have.

Is it any wonder that 1% and other posters don't want to be involved in your latest scam for acceptance? You lied about a bunch of posters that you didn't like and were caught, deal with it you dirt crawling self-aggrandizing drama whore. 
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2015 at 12:09am by »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #32 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 12:18am
Print Post  

I believe you

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #33 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Quote:
This statement coming from you, breaks any scale of hypocrisy, you gutless shamed dishonest attention junkie.

Allow me to go even farther and point out that while 1% is just about my moral and ethical opposite, I would gladly read his posts all day long rather than having to wade through any one of your latest pathetic ploy for attention threads.

You talked piles of shit about others and threw heaps at me personally and then got shot down and exposed for the lying maggot you are. How you had the nerve to ever post again after being crushed by you own self-appointed judges is evidence of how little self-respect and awareness of responsibility you have.

Is it any wonder that 1% and other posters don't want to be involved in your latest scam for acceptance? You lied about a bunch of posters that you didn't like and were caught, deal with it you dirt crawling self-aggrandizing drama whore. 

Are we reading the same Vault? Can you link to a single recent post where I lied or "talked piles of shit" about you or "others"?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #34 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:02am
Print Post  

He probably didn't. Information ABOUT his PMing was forwarded to people. 1% is probably preemptively griping.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:51am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 12:18am:
Are we reading the same Vault? Can you link to a single recent post where I lied or "talked piles of shit" about you or "others"?

I try to avoid feeding trolls, but you're not a troll are you? you're a lying drama whore with almost no self respect.

So here is the link to your massive bullshit mountain of lies, that fell down on top of you a month ago, take special note of reply #133 where you were nailed dead. But then read all your posts on page 7 and 8 where you finally realize that Dropbear and Strake are not going to cover for you and you go on a post spree that provided excellent examples of just how far you were willing to stretch things to cover your lies.

There are many other examples, including this thread here, but the linked thread and what happened is the best illustration of what a pile of garbage so hungry for drama and attention you are.

Go ahead and try to cover it up with more lies and drama, because nothing, and I mean nothing will ever be able to change how badly you were publicly exposed and filleted by your own butthurt driven lies and by the posters you foolishly assumed would cover for you.

No matter how hard you try nobody on the vault that week  will ever forget your epic collapse and weeks of silence as you finally burned out and retreated after rekting yourself with lies you could never back up.

I hope that is clear enough for someone such as you, with a  below average intelligence.

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1436323840/125
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:54am by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 2:53am
Print Post  
Quote:
lying drama whore with almost no self respect.

You called?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #37 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 3:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
I try to avoid feeding trolls, but you're not a troll are you? you're a lying drama whore with almost no self respect.

So here is the link to your massive bullshit mountain of lies, that fell down on top of you a month ago, take special note of reply #133 where you were nailed dead. But then read all your posts on page 7 and 8 where you finally realize that Dropbear and Strake are not going to cover for you and you go on a post spree that provided excellent examples of just how far you were willing to stretch things to cover your lies.

There are many other examples, including this thread here, but the linked thread and what happened is the best illustration of what a pile of garbage so hungry for drama and attention you are.

Go ahead and try to cover it up with more lies and drama, because nothing, and I mean nothing will ever be able to change how badly you were publicly exposed and filleted by your own butthurt driven lies and by the posters you foolishly assumed would cover for you.

No matter how hard you try nobody on the vault that week  will ever forget your epic collapse and weeks of silence as you finally burned out and retreated after rekting yourself with lies you could never back up.

I hope that is clear enough for someone such as you, with a  below average intelligence.

So, not recently I started a thread where I didn't lie (Stating that I suspect someone to be a sock is not a lie. Also nobody proved that they weren't a sock, so even if you think I claimed something more, that wasn't clearly a lie either.) I also did not throw piles of insults in said thread. (Unless you consider sock suspicion an insult.) I also was not overly dramatic, though I realize that I may have responded to some overly obnoxious posters in kind. If you have an idea for exposing socks less dramatically, please share it.

To summarize:
A. Not recent.
B. Not lying.
C. Not insulting.
D. Low drama.

You are wrong on all counts.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Is this a new ddo glitch to dupe stones?

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #39 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Tangelina wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:17pm:

Yes.  Yes it is.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #40 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Tangelina wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:17pm:

PM your mom to Epoch for details.

Or PM 5 Foot's survey to OnePercenter for access to the super secret exploits board.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #42 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 7:59pm
Print Post  

Sorry, you PM'd my sock...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #43 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Is this another Gambit gone wrong?

History does repeat itself.     Undecided

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 3:28am:
So, not recently I started a thread where I didn't lie (Stating that I suspect someone to be a sock is not a lie. Also nobody proved that they weren't a sock, so even if you think I claimed something more, that wasn't clearly a lie either.) I also did not throw piles of insults in said thread. (Unless you consider sock suspicion an insult.) I also was not overly dramatic, though I realize that I may have responded to some overly obnoxious posters in kind. If you have an idea for exposing socks less dramatically, please share it.

To summarize:
A. Not recent. (it was less then a month ago, oh the shame and pain! I'm trying to forget and at the same time recover)
B. Not lying. (I was just saying things that I knew weren't true, especially towards the end when the writing was on the wall)
C. Not insulting. (except for those 2-3 dozen  posts where I did try to insult, granted they were shittty quality insults!)
D. Low drama. (I wish, the part where I meltdowned and then  had to "go away for the weekend" were humiliating!)

You are wrong on all counts. You're making me uncomfortable with accountability, please pretend it never happened, please?

FTFY little buddy  Grin Grin

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:06pm:
Is this another Gambit gone wrong?

History does repeat itself.     Undecided

Funny you should mention that Drop! I hope you get the same kick out of this I did, searching is fun! Grin

5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 10:58pm:
watching you squirm

Vendui wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 8:10pm:

watching you squirm.

Quote:
watching you squirm

This last one is from Barcelot on the 25th of August last year, but the link doesn't work  Angry

Now in the recent past some people might have mentioned how much 5 foot sounds alternatively like Ollie or Barcelot depending on his mood..... Me?  Well I'm just pointing out how funny it is they were the only ones to use that very specific phrase and form in the past 4 years.... just for giggles not trying to imply something or start a poll...

Cause I'm a little stinker!  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:30pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #46 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:21pm:
Funny you should mention that Drop! I hope you get the same kick out of this I did, searching is fun! Grin

This last one is from Barcelot, but the link doesn't work  Angry

Would you look at that.
5Ft is good at searching out patterns but he missed that correlation.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Look, Amway is a perfectly viable business model!

I'm just trying to get you started, help you out here, ok?  Amway.

<raises hands up>

Ok, ok, don't, just think about how nice it would be to own your own bu-

<ouch!>

Ok, I'm backing up now!  I'm going!

Walking away, walking away, walking away.

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
Grin

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #49 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Allow me to go even farther and point out that while 1% is just about my moral and ethical opposite,

OnePercenter actually has morals and ethics?    Shocked

Learn something new here every day!
Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint