Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Five Foot (Read 17662 times)
RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Five Foot
Reply #50 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:29pm:
Would you look at that.
5Ft is good at searching out patterns but he missed that correlation.

Smiley I know! how surprising!
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:50pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #51 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 7:59pm:
Sorry, you PM'd my sock...

IMARANGER?  I KNEW IT!
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:54pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #52 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:21pm:
Funny you should mention that Drop! I hope you get the same kick out of this I did, searching is fun! Grin

This last one is from Barcelot on the 25th of August last year, but the link doesn't work  Angry

Now in the recent past some people might have mentioned how much 5 foot sounds alternatively like Ollie or Barcelot depending on his mood..... Me?  Well I'm just pointing out how funny it is they were the only ones to use that very specific phrase and form in the past 4 years.... just for giggles not trying to imply something or start a poll...

Cause I'm a little stinker!  Grin Grin Grin

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=watching+you+squirm&tbm=bks&start=20

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #53 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:34pm:
OnePercenter actually has morals and ethics?    Shocked

Learn something new here every day!
Grin

I got an A in morals...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 12:27am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 10:59pm:

Oh you're going to have to dance better than that shake those quotes of your's 5Ollicelot!  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #55 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 5:16am
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 12:27am:
Oh you're going to have to dance better than that shake those quotes of your's 5Ollicelot!

Remi, I think it's time for me to man up and apologize to you - because I do owe you an apology.  I made some false implications that were completely unfounded and I need to take responsibility for that.

I was given some bad information and, from a distance, I saw that you had your nose so far up Hag's ass that I mistakenly took you for the same person.  I see now that I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Actually, I probably owe a bigger apology to Hag for mistaking you as one of his socks.  That's insulting to Hag.  Now that I've had time to reflect on it, I'm ashamed to ever have come to that conclusion.

While obviously a troll, Hag is very often funny and witty.  Hag will actually make me laugh on occasion.  You, on the other hand, haven't made me laugh once.  Not even close.  I can think of funny things Hag has said, but not a single funny thing you've ever said.  I can clearly see now that you are not, never have been, and never should be confused with Hag.

In my defense, there are lesser trolls on the vault with their mouths firmly on Hag's ass, sucking the shit out of his ass and grinning about it.  From a distance it can give the illusion of a single entity - a shit sucking human centipede if you will.  No longer will I confuse these parasites with Hag.

So I'm sorry Remi.  I will go on record right here, right in front of the vault and apologize to you and testify - 'Remi is not funny enough to be Hag and should never be confused as such.'

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and we can be friends now. 

« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2015 at 5:18am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:58am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 5:16am:
Remi, I think it's time for me to man up and apologize to you - because I do owe you an apology.  I made some false implications that were completely unfounded and I need to take responsibility for that.

I was given some bad information and, from a distance, I saw that you had your nose so far up Hag's ass that I mistakenly took you for the same person.  I see now that I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Actually, I probably owe a bigger apology to Hag for mistaking you as one of his socks.  That's insulting to Hag.  Now that I've had time to reflect on it, I'm ashamed to ever have come to that conclusion.

While obviously a troll, Hag is very often funny and witty.  Hag will actually make me laugh on occasion.  You, on the other hand, haven't made me laugh once.  Not even close.  I can think of funny things Hag has said, but not a single funny thing you've ever said.  I can clearly see now that you are not, never have been, and never should be confused with Hag.

In my defense, there are lesser trolls on the vault with their mouths firmly on Hag's ass, sucking the shit out of his ass and grinning about it.  From a distance it can give the illusion of a single entity - a shit sucking human centipede if you will.  No longer will I confuse these parasites with Hag.

So I'm sorry Remi.  I will go on record right here, right in front of the vault and apologize to you and testify - 'Remi is not funny enough to be Hag and should never be confused as such.'

Of course I forgive you! how could I stay mad a silly kid like you? 

And don't you worry, watching your latest kooky schemes, claims and polls crumbling around your ears was repayment enough for latest round of goofiness and attention seeking we all had to sit through.

Your BFF

RemRemi

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #57 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 5:16am:

Apologies? On the Vault! BURN IT WITH WP, epoch! BURN IT!

One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #58 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 10:32am
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:58am:
Of course I forgive you! how could I stay mad a silly kid like you?

And don't you worry, watching your latest kooky schemes, claims and polls crumbling around your ears was repayment enough for latest round of goofiness and attention seeking we all had to sit through.

Your BFF

RemRemi

Thank you for taking the higher road.  Now that we've established that Remi is just Snarf to Hag's Lion-O, I think we can safely remove one name off the list of accusations against Hag.  See, as easy as that Wink

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #59 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 11:13pm:
I got an A in morals...

ftfy you godless leeching soulsucking esquire scum.  Grin

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #60 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
If you think three different people using a fairly common English phrase over a pretty long period is enough to connect them then you've drunk too much conspiracyola.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 1:04pm:
conspiracola

FTFY

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #62 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Heh, cheers - you really did, that's what I thought I'd typed!

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
This statement coming from you, breaks any scale of hypocrisy, you gutless shamed dishonest attention junkie.

Allow me to go even farther and point out that while 1% is just about my moral and ethical opposite, I would gladly read his posts all day long rather than having to wade through any one of your latest pathetic ploy for attention threads.

You talked piles of shit about others and threw heaps at me personally and then got shot down and exposed for the lying maggot you are. How you had the nerve to ever post again after being crushed by you own self-appointed judges is evidence of how little self-respect and awareness of responsibility you have.

Is it any wonder that 1% and other posters don't want to be involved in your latest scam for acceptance? You lied about a bunch of posters that you didn't like and were caught, deal with it you dirt crawling self-aggrandizing drama whore. 

You sound like a attention whore.
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:05pm by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #64 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:05pm:

You're not even scratching the surface.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:22pm:

Post count does not translate to iq, apparently.
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2015 at 7:20pm by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #66 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 7:20pm:

If it did, how would you know?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 8:16pm
Print Post  

You're not even scratching the surface. Grin

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #68 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 8:41pm
Print Post  

Revaulting wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 7:23pm:
If it did, how would you know?

Grand wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 8:16pm:

It's taking me longer to connect the dots than it used to.

Post count on The Vault is related to IQ. Inversely. I think I've said that before ... but ... post count....

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #69 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 12:50pm:
ftfy you godless leeching soulsucking esquire scum.  Grin

Glad someone caught that one...  Cheesy

IP Logged

danzig138
Korthos Resident

Meh

Reply #70 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 10:47am
Print Post  
Cry I thought this was going to be about how they could institute the Attack of Opportunity and 5-foot step rules . . .

IP Logged

Chaussette
Vault Frog

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
danzig138 wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 10:47am:
Cry I thought this was going to be about how they could institute the Attack of Opportunity and 5-foot step rules . . .

Nope, it's just sockpuppet bickering.

The usual Vault noise...

IP Logged

anyname
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:05pm:

Roll Eyes no really you mean people come on the vault and talk shit and stir the pot to get attention say it isn't so Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 2:33pm by anyname »  

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #73 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Aug 12th, 2015 at 8:41pm:
It's taking me longer to connect the dots than it used to.

Post count on The Vault is related to IQ. Inversely. I think I've said that before ... but ... post count....

Confirmed!

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #74 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Aug 9th, 2015 at 7:28pm:
I've no clue what all this is about.

Munkenmo, sometimes you have to know where to stop making fun and abusing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint