Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Lfm's Empty (Read 43609 times)
string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Re: Lfm's Empty
Reply #125 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:12am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 6:25am:
Do you even understand what 20% doublestrike means ? Actually it is pretty easy to maintain, so long you kill something fast enough (as long as your dps does not suck that is). And it is not just that, but 6d6 sneack (scaling with 150% mp), poison stance (scaling with 200% mp), mp boost(Main boost is haste), +3 seeker and +1 int. As well as dm + kta to acquire maximum dps for both, trash and bosses. Obviously you also take advantage of the racial damage boost for efficient dual boosting. Rest is reserved for kotc (censure outsider + avenging cleave) and sacred defender (strong defense). Nice tank build, right ? Moron. Also take note that dps does not only consist of bosses, but trash as well.

KTA and DM? Did the antiperquisite bug out?  Yes, I know what 20% doublestrike on kills and sneak attack means because I tested builds like that. And that’s why I know what loosing 10 melee power, 500 vorpal damage on undead, 4D6 light damage and 4 Charisma means to an paladin build. I prefer to spend points into Versatile Adapt than in Assassin because the melee- and spellpower is always on and not only situational.  Your build is suitable to impress noobs, but underperforming in really challenging situations. A king of trash, congratulation! “May be I am lying dead before that Rednamed right now, but I did the best DPS in group back there when we zerged through the trashmobs. Why didn’t you heal me?"

Funny thing is, even with your heavy investment in situational big numbers this is not best DPS. In situations where you don’t have agro a Paladin 14/6 rogue crossbow-user or 18/x mechanic will strait out-DPS you and in situations where you have the agro from a non-trivial bunch of mobs the pure Barbs and Paladins will be ahead of the game. Best DPS .. dream on.

GodOfWar wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 6:25am:
I hope this will help you get off your current flavor builds, and experience some real dps spikes.

I experience superb overall DPS you idiot. DPS = "Damage per Second". It's about the average and not the highest nummer. But to understand that you would have to use math.. who am I kidding here. Keep looking for the highest number  Cheesy

PS. Isn't it funny how you wrote: "This conversations is over!" Three times and yet - you will alwasy answer once more? I found every of your post so far very hilarious, so keep on with the good work here.
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:22am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #126 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:26am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:12am:
KTA and DM? Did the antiperquisite bug out?  Yes, I know what 20% doublestrike on kills and sneak attack means because I tested builds like that. And that’s why I know what loosing 10 melee power, 500 vorpal damage on undead, 4D6 light damage and 4 Charisma means to an paladin build. I prefer to spend points into Versatile Adapt than in Assassin because the melee- and spellpower is always on and not only situational.  Your build is suitable to impress noobs, but underperforming in really challenging situations. A king of trash, congratulation! “May be I am lying dead before that Rednamed right now, but I did the best DPS in group back there when we zerged through the trashmobs. Why didn’t you heal me?"

Funny thing is, even with your heavy investment in situational big numbers this is not best DPS. In situations where you don’t have agro a Paladin 14/6 rogue crossbow-user or 18/x mechanic will strait out-DPS you and in situations where you have the agro from a non-trivial bunch of mobs the pure Barbs and Paladins will be ahead of the game. Best DPS .. dream on.

I experience superb overall DPS you idiot. DPS = "Damage per Second". It's about the average and not the highest nummer. But to understand that you would have to use math.. who am I kidding here. Keep looking for the highest number  Cheesy

PS. Isn't it funny how you wrote: "This conversations is over!" Three times and yet - you will alwasy answer once more? I found every of your post so far very hilarious, so keep on with the good work here.

Did you take your math classes properly ? He is right, and you are wrong on all counts.

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:28am
Print Post  

Situational ? You are really an idiot. Good luck with the gimp classes you run around with, on korthos island  Grin.

Also btw, 500 dmg on vorpal strikes, on UNDEADS only you faggot. Any sane person would trade that miserable amount of dps you get from the 2 last cores, 10 melee power and 4 charisma points for this bunch of dps which you can easily acquire from assassin.

Also you rather spend 1 ap each for 1 melee power each, which you also have to unlock spending more ap ? Have you ever heard of ap versus cost efficiency ratio ?
Clearly not, because only newbies and idiots would make that trade.

One more thing. Even Great crossbow builds, especially 14 paladin 6 rogue splashes take the killer enhancement with the extra sa dices any day. Unless they are being played by gimps such as yourself.

Pure barbs and paladins being ahead of me ? Explains the 300 on kill count differences in Toee part 1/2 on EE  Grin.

Apparently dps represents the average numbers of damage inflicted to an opponent. But for you, dps = ''deepthroats per second'', since math is not your thing obviously.
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:27am by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:42am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:28am:
Situational ? You are really an idiot. Good luck with the gimp classes you run around with, on korthos island  Grin.

Also btw, 500 dmg on vorpal strikes, on UNDEADS only you faggot. Any sane person would trade that miserable amount of dps you get from the 2 last cores, 10 melee power and 4 charisma points for this bunch of dps which you can easily acquire from assassin.

Also you rather spend 1 ap each for 1 melee power each, which you also have to unlock spending more ap ? Have you ever heard of ap versus cost efficiency ratio ?
Clearly not, because only newbies and idiots would make that trade.

One more thing. Even Great crossbow builds, especially 14 paladin 6 rogue splashes take the killer enhancement with the extra sa dices any day. Unless they are being played by gimps such as yourself.

Pure barbs and paladins being ahead of me ? Explains the 300 on kill count differences in Toee part 1/2 on EE  Grin.

Don't bother with him. Probably thinks his pure rogue is the best dps  Cheesy.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #129 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:43am
Print Post  
yardarm_ wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:26am:
Did you take your math classes properly ? He is right, and you are wrong on all counts.

You're going to make Creepy Uncle Plays-with-dolls angry using his bit.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #130 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:49am
Print Post  
He has already made a sock. That was fast Cheesy

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #131 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:52am
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:49am:
I'm desperate for attention and to be taken seriously.

Yea. We figured that out already.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #132 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:54am
Print Post  
5 posts and already boring. Holy fuck these Try_Hards

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #133 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:59am
Print Post  

Yeah. We figured that out already.

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #134 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:02am
Print Post  
yardarm_ wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:26am:

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #135 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:04am
Print Post  
yardarm_ wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:42am:

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #136 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:05am
Print Post  
yardarm_ wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:52am:

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #137 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Quote:

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #138 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:12am
Print Post  
Quote:

« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:17am by yardarm_ »  

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #139 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:13am
Print Post  
Quote:

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #140 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:54am:

IP Logged

Pescha
Korthos Resident

Best DPS on Thelanis!

Reply #141 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:31am
Print Post  
Who the fuck are you “GodofBullshit” You say you know me well, but cool story bro, I have no clue who you are you fucking internet Rambo. You better show yourself on Thelanis and say that to his face or just shut your ugly mouth like a coward.

Maybe you should start playing  with me before talking utter nonsense. Now keep talking where no can see, you little bitch. There is a reason why my butt is flooded with your guildies, right? And what is your stupid noob guild anyway? Don’t write you know me again, I can totally talk for myself du kleine Nuttte. Geh doch heim wenn du keine Freunde hast.

I am the real Pescha, this GodofWar Faggot is an imposter!

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #142 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:32am
Print Post  
Pescha wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:31am:
Who the fuck are you “GodofBullshit” You say you know me well, but cool story bro, I have no clue who you are you fucking internet Rambo. You better show yourself on Thelanis and say that to his face or just shut your ugly mouth like a coward.

Maybe you should start playing  with me before talking utter nonsense. Now keep talking where no can see, you little bitch. There is a reason why my butt is flooded with your guildies, right? And what is your stupid noob guild anyway? Don’t write you know me again, I can totally talk for myself du kleine Nuttte. Geh doch heim wenn du keine Freunde hast.

Said the sock  Grin.

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #143 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:32am
Print Post  
yardarm_ wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:10am:

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #144 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:33am
Print Post  

« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:34am by »  

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #145 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:35am
Print Post  
Pescha wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:31am:
I'm desperate for attention and to be taken seriously, so I made two socks. 

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #146 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:37am
Print Post  
yardarm_ wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:14am:

IP Logged

Pescha
Korthos Resident

Best DPS on Thelanis!

Reply #147 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:38am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:32am:
Said the sock  Grin.

No, I am real - you said it yourself that your are not Pescha.

« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:38am by Pescha »  

I am the real Pescha, this GodofWar Faggot is an imposter!

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #148 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:40am
Print Post  
Pescha wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:38am:
I'm desperate for attention and to be taken seriously, so I made two socks to play good sock bad sock.

IP Logged

Waffennarr
Korthos Resident

Best DPS on Thelanis !

Reply #149 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 8:42am
Print Post  

Who the fuck are you “string table faggot, tableDID” You say you know me well, but cool story bro, I have no clue who you are you fucking internet Rambo. You better show yourself on Thelanis and say that to his face or just shut your ugly mouth like a coward.

Whore of Berlin. string table error, tableDID is a imposter !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint