Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Lfm's Empty (Read 43741 times)
palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Re: Lfm's Empty
Reply #25 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:29am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 10:41am:
I live in Berlin and Frankfurt, our country is small so let me know when you are around.  Von Montag- bis Freitagabend findest Du mich oft im Freihantelbereich des McFit Wedding, Seestraße 64 13347 Berlin. Frag nach Jean und wir werden sehen wer hier Nüsse hat. Oder lieber Frankfurt, das wäre dann eher am WE, lässt sich aber auch einrichten.

See ya biotch!

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #26 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:36am
Print Post  
I am not a nazi scumbag like that buss driver. I prefer a half-marathon, some wight lifting or some old school judo/jiu-jitsu.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:40am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

no.
DQ Assaulter

Just no.

Reply #27 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Bigdickrichguy wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:23am:
Most people players are lazy pikers. Instead of waiting for a group to fill, just start it and toss it up IOE and about halfway through people will join. Make sure you open as many chests are possible before they enter.  Tongue

Guilty. I love me a good in progress LFM...

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #28 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:36am:
I am not a nazi scumbag like that buss driver. I prefer a half-marathon, some wight lifting or some old school judo/jiu-jitsu.

Well considering both are black I doubt the have any association in any shape or fashion under the guise of nazi scumbag. The video reference was essentially replicating you throwing down the gauntlet unto another.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #29 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:36am:
some wight lifting

Wight lifting?

Necropolis getting to you or something?

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Am quite sure your LFMs are not flooded with my guildies. And I talked "to your face" more than once, but that didn't work out because you are just that stupid, sry. Pretending you are someone speaking on Pescha's/your behalf and calling others a coward is exactly why I can't take you seriously.

Regarding the "standing up to you" thing.. You are right, everyone is a big man on the internet. So why on Thelanis, let's see the man behind "Pescha the Kensai". I live in Berlin and Frankfurt, our country is small so let me know when you are around.  Von Montag- bis Freitagabend findest Du mich oft im Freihantelbereich des McFit Wedding, Seestraße 64 13347 Berlin. Frag nach Jean und wir werden sehen wer hier Nüsse hat. Oder lieber Frankfurt, das wäre dann eher am WE, lässt sich aber auch einrichten.

Who the fuck uses channels? We do and the game ain’t allmost dead here. Your LFM’s fill in less than a second? Good, you are not alone then. But that is pretty fast for a dead game, wouldn’t you say? Who is writing utter nonsense here?

Then tell me who the fuck you are on thelanis, and what guild you are on. Oh right, you can't. Now shut the fuck up, you little whore of kreuzberg.

Du erbärmliches Kind, wenn du die Nüsse hättest würdest du hinter meinem Rücken keine scheiße erzählen, aber dich vor meinem Gesicht stellen und zeigen wer hier der Mann ist. Da du aber leider nicht genug Eier dazu hast, verkriechst du dich hier und spielst den Internet Rambo. Versuch einfach mal deine erbärmliche Fresse zu halten du kleiner Hurensohn, wenn du keine Ahnung hast vom Leben. Hast du mich verstanden, du feiger Hund ?
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:55pm by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #31 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
I love the way banning a guild from Pescha LFMs is being bandied around like a threat rather than the perfect gift it actually is.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #32 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
I live in Berlin and Frankfurt, our country is small so let me know when you are around.  Von Montag- bis Freitagabend findest Du mich oft im Freihantelbereich des McFit Wedding, Seestraße 64 13347 Berlin. Frag nach Jean und wir werden sehen wer hier Nüsse hat. Oder lieber Frankfurt, das wäre dann eher am WE, lässt sich aber auch einrichten.

Well Europe is small... especially with the ICE and the TGV... Frankfurt is not that far from Paris.  Cheesy
( and I spent a month there... long ago, installing/commissioning telecom stuff for an operator called O.tel.O )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #33 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
this GodOfWar twat sounds like Stoddard and Vaelani ate each others fluids and birthed a creature on another server  Cheesy

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #34 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Godofwar,

just from your writing style alone I could already tell that you are very-very retarded, possibly gay too.

GodOfWar wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 9:12am:
Cool story bro. There is a reason why his lfm's are flooded with your guildies, right ?

You better show yourself on thelanis and say that to his face or just shut your ugly mouth like a coward behind the display playing rambo dotcom.

And why is it that his lfm's fill in less than a secound ? And who the fuck uses channels nowadays ? ddo is almost dead, are we playing the same game ?

Maybe you should start playing before talking utter nonsense.

Now keep talking where no can see, you little bitch.

Also only if you dare have the balls that is, you could also tell me what guild you are on so i can make sure that pescha will get every one of them blacklisted, hence deny them a party invitation.

Next time you perform your voluntary fellatio on Pescha, tell him that you love it when he gives you dirty Sanchez.  Wink

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #35 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:38pm:
snip

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #36 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 3:04pm:
this GodOfWar twat sounds like Stoddard and Vaelani ate each others fluids and birthed a creature on another server  Cheesy

I like to think Bacardi's about to make a new friend.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #37 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Why ppl just don't post their own fucking group?

If you are a bad and retarded like Fran just post normal shit.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #38 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Sry for the German, I am to lazy right now.

GodOfWar wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:50pm:
Then tell me who the fuck you are on thelanis, and what guild you are on. Oh right, you can't. Now shut the fuck up, you little whore of kreuzberg.

Du erbärmliches Kind, wenn du die Nüsse hättest würdest du hinter meinem Rücken keine scheiße erzählen, aber dich vor meinem Gesicht stellen und zeigen wer hier der Mann ist. Da du aber leider nicht genug Eier dazu hast, verkriechst du dich hier und spielst den Internet Rambo. Versuch einfach mal deine erbärmliche Fresse zu halten du kleiner Hurensohn, wenn du keine Ahnung hast vom Leben. Hast du mich verstanden, du feiger Hund ?

Du meinst hinter Peschas Rücken, oder? Weil du bist ja nur ein Kerl der ihn kennt, nicht er selbst, richtig? Hast du Asperger oder sowas? I will nicht gegen jemanden nachtreten der ernsthaft krank ist. Groß- und Kleinschreibung beherrscht du schon mal nicht. Die Nutten stehen nicht in Kreuzberg sondern in Mitte (Oranienstraße) und Charlottenburg (Keithstraße) - soweit ich weiß zumindest. Überhaupt, sollte "Kreuzberg" ne Beleidigung sein? Wegen des hohen Migrantenanteils? Ausländerfeindlichkeit hätte ich aus gegebenem Anlass von dir nicht erwartet.

Dir ist schon klar, dass ich nur geschrieben habe wie witzig ich dein mangelndes Talent zur dauerhaften Sozialisierung mit anderen Spielern finde. Deine Gildenwechsel sind mehr Fakt als Behauptung. Zugegeben nicht nett, aber auch kein Grund so auszurasten. Wobei ich Ausrasten noch witziger finde, also Danke dafür. Die ganzen Beleidigungen alla "Hurensohn" kamen von dir und tragen nicht gerade zu deiner Reputation bei. An mir perlt es ab.

Und "Keine Ahnung vom Leben"? Echt jetzt? DDO = Leben? Wie schön für dich, ein tolles Leben hast du da, viel Spaß damit. Bei mir ist es nur ein unwichtiges Hobby. Und was meine Toons auf Thelanis angeht: Die kann ich hier nicht posten, weil Turbine nicht gerade gut auf die Vault zu sprechen ist, das hat so überhaupt nichts mit dir zu tun. Vielleicht poste ich sie dir ja bei Gelegenheit oder sag' ingame hallo. Was willst Du machen? Im Ernst- was? Bin fast geneigt es herauszufinden, das könnte auch spaßig werden.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2015 at 6:23pm by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #39 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 12:33pm:
Well considering both are black I doubt the have any association in any shape or fashion under the guise of nazi scumbag. The video reference was essentially replicating you throwing down the gauntlet unto another.

Jup, right.. didn't got that on a smartphone. But Godwin’s law and Germans beeing thin skined about that topic and so on..

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 6:19pm:
Sry for the German, I am to lazy right now.

Du meinst hinter Peschas Rücken, oder? Weil du bist ja nur ein Kerl der ihn kennt, nicht er selbst, richtig? Hast du Asperger oder sowas? I will nicht gegen jemanden nachtreten der ernsthaft krank ist. Groß- und Kleinschreibung beherrscht du schon mal nicht. Die Nutten stehen nicht in Kreuzberg sondern in Mitte (Oranienstraße) und Charlottenburg (Keithstraße) - soweit ich weiß zumindest. Überhaupt, sollte "Kreuzberg" ne Beleidigung sein? Wegen des hohen Migrantenanteils? Ausländerfeindlichkeit hätte ich aus gegebenem Anlass von dir nicht erwartet.

Dir ist schon klar, dass ich nur geschrieben habe wie witzig ich dein mangelndes Talent zur dauerhaften Sozialisierung mit anderen Spielern finde. Deine Gildenwechsel sind mehr Fakt als Behauptung. Zugegeben nicht nett, aber auch kein Grund so auszurasten. Wobei ich Ausrasten noch witziger finde, also Danke dafür. Die ganzen Beleidigungen alla "Hurensohn" kamen von dir und tragen nicht gerade zu deiner Reputation bei. An mir perlt es ab.

Und "Keine Ahnung vom Leben"? Echt jetzt? DDO = Leben? Wie schön für dich, ein tolles Leben hast du da, viel Spaß damit. Bei mir ist es nur ein unwichtiges Hobby. Und was meine Toons auf Thelanis angeht: Die kann ich hier nicht posten, weil Turbine nicht gerade gut auf die Vault zu sprechen ist, das hat so überhaupt nichts mit dir zu tun. Vielleicht poste ich sie dir ja bei Gelegenheit oder sag' ingame hallo. Was willst Du machen? Im Ernst- was? Bin fast geneigt es herauszufinden, das könnte auch spaßig werden.

Die Groß -und Kleinschreibung beherrsche ich im Gegensatz zu jemanden wie dir der ''eine'' nicht aufschreiben kann perfekt. Mir ist es scheiß egal wo du erbärmliches Kind deinen Wohnsitz hast, denn mit Kindern wie dir die sich nicht anders zu helfen wissen als sich hier über andere hinter deren Rücken lustig zu machen gebe ich mich nicht ab.

Was interessiert dich überhaupt was ich ingame mache du elendiges Wesen ? Bist du jetzt zum Stalker geworden und spionierst mir bei jeder Gelegenheit die du hast nach ? Ich dachte das hier wäre nur ein hobby für dich ? Was ? Auch nur eine Lüge ? War ja klar. Wer rastet hier aus und muss ständig das letzte Wort haben ? Du oder ich ? Die ganzen Beleidigungen die ich dir unterstelle belegen das du wahrhaftig ein Hurensohn bist. Was willst du dagegen machen ? Jemand Feiges wie du der sich nicht mal traut seinen Namen, beziehungsweise die Gilde in der er sich befindet zu posten hat keinen Recht so über Pescha herab redend zu lästern. Ich hoffe Turbine findet heraus was für Maschen du hier abziehst und beseitigt jegliche Spur von deinem erbärmlichen Leben ingame.

Ich bin fertig mit dir. Wenn du weiterhin Probleme haben solltest, rate ich dir ihn Persönlich ingame anzuschreiben, aber nur wenn du nicht die kleine rennende hure bist die du zu sein scheinst.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2015 at 8:14pm by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #41 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
fuckoff you third reich motherfuckers, speak english so we can all partake in your drama ffs  Angry

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #42 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 8:53pm:
fuckoff you third reich motherfuckers, speak english so we can all partake in your drama ffs  Angry

You'll have to live with the Google translate.
You're welcome.

Am quite sure your LFMs are not flooded with my guildies. And I talked "to your face" more than once, but that didn't work out because you are just that stupid, sry. Pretending you are someone speaking on Pescha's/your behalf and calling others a coward is exactly why I can't take you seriously.

Regarding the "standing up to you" thing .. You are right , everyone is a big man on the internet . So why on Thelanis , let's see the man behind " Pesha the Kensai " . I live in Berlin and Frankfurt , our country is small so let me know When You Are around . From Monday to Friday evenings you can find me often in the free weight area of ​​McFit Wedding , Seestraße 64 13347 Berlin . Ask for Jean and we'll see who's in nuts . Or rather Frankfurt , that would be rather on the weekends , but can also be set up .

Who the fuck uses channels? We do and the game ain’t allmost dead here. Your LFM’s fill in less than a second? Good, you are not alone then. But that is pretty fast for a dead game, wouldn’t you say? Who is writing utter nonsense here?

Then tell me who the fuck you are on Thelanis , and what guild you are on . Oh right , you can not. Now shut the fuck up , you little whore of Kreuzberg .

You wretched child , if you had the nuts would you behind my back not tell shit, but put you in front of my face and show who the man is here . Since you have not enough eggs to but , you verkriechst you here and play internet Rambo . Just try to keep your times pitiful face you little son of a bitch , if you have no idea about life . Do you understand me , you cowardly dog ?

string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 6:19pm:
You mean behind Peschas back, right? Because you're just a guy who knows him, not he himself, right? Did you Asperger or something? I do not want Nachtreten against someone who is seriously ill. Uppercase and lowercase letters do not you ever mastered. The hookers are not in Kreuzberg but in the middle (Oranienstrasse) and Charlottenburg (Keith Street) - as far as I know, at least. Ever, "Kreuzberg" should be ne insult? Because of the high proportion of migrants? Xenophobia I would not have expected of the occasion of thee.

You do realize that I have just written how funny I find your lack of talent for permanent socializing with other players. Your guild changes are more fact than assertion. Admittedly not nice, but also no reason so lashing. Where can I find disengagement even funnier, so thanks for that. All the insults alla "son of a bitch" came from you and not just bear in to your reputation. At me it runs off.

And "I do not know about life"? Really now? DDO = life? How nice for you, a great life you have as much fun with it. For me it's just an unimportant hobby. And as for my Toons on Thelanis: I can not post it here, because the turbine is not just good to talk to the Vault, which has so nothing to do with you. Maybe I post them to you yes on occasion or tell ingame hello. What do you want to do? In Ernst- what? Am almost inclined to figure it out, that could be fun.

GodOfWar wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 8:09pm:
The United -sensitive I speak as opposed to someone like you the '' a '' can not write perfect. I do not give a damn where you reside miserable child, because with children like you who do not know how to help other than to make fun here about other behind their backs I do not give me up.

What interests you at all what I'm doing you ingame elendiges beings? Are you now become a stalker and spying me at every opportunity that have not been sold? I thought that here would be just a hobby for you? What? Even just a lie? Was clear. If you rest from here and must always have the last word? You or I ? All the insults which I ask you prove that you are truly a son of a bitch. What are you gonna do about it? Someone like you the Cowardly not even believe his name, or the guild to post in which it is located has no right so to blaspheme down talking on Pesha. I hope turbine finds out what subtract stitches here for you and eliminates any trace of your pathetic life ingame.

I am done with you. If you continue to have problems should, I advise you ingame him personally to write, but only if you do not seem the small end of the race whore are you to be.

« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2015 at 6:06am by Sim-Sala-Bim »  

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #43 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 2:51am
Print Post  
Die Groß -und Kleinschreibung beherrsche ich im Gegensatz zu jemanden wie dir, der ''eine'' nicht aufschreiben ausschreiben kann, perfekt. Ich bin fertig mit dir. Wenn du weiterhin Probleme haben solltest, rate ich dir ihn persönlich ingame anzuschreiben, aber nur wenn du nicht die kleine rennende [?] Hure bist, die du zu sein scheinst.

Gild: Hope and Hazard, Toons: Waffennarr, Schildmaid. I am curious. (He tells me Turbine will wipe me ingame because of our funny beef. Prepare to get dissapointed, I am not the one that got his forum accounts banned Smiley)
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2015 at 3:31am by string table error, tableDID »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #44 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 3:49am
Print Post  
Thanks for the translations Sim.  I couldn't even be bothered doing that.

God/Pescha - jezuz man, get a life.  It's a game and some people disagree with you?
Someone comes here to rant that you're a douchebag and you come on here all macho and shit.  So manly and impressive.

Here's some advice for you princess.

Where the hell do we find these people? 
Don't we have gaye&Retarded filter here?

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 4:17am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 17th, 2015 at 9:47pm:
So why join him then ? Why not me!? I'm so sad and lonely...

GodOfWar wrote on Aug 17th, 2015 at 9:51pm:
And i [s]guess you[/s] have always been a little attention whore [s]?

GodOfWar wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 9:12am:
[s]Cool story bro. There is a reason why hIs lfm's are flooded with your guildies, right ?

You better show yourself on thelanis and say that to
his face or just shut your ugly mouth like a coward behind the display playing rambo dotcom.

And why is it that hIs lfm's[b] fill in less than a secound ? And who the fuck uses[/b] channels nowadays ? ddo is almost dead, are we playing the same game ?

Maybe you should start playing before talking utter nonsense.

Now keep talking where no can see, you little bitch.

Also only if you dare have the balls that is, you could also tell me what guild you are on so i can make sure that pescha will get every one of them blacklisted, hence deny them a party invitation.

[s]Then tell [/s]me who the fuck you are on thelanis, and what guild you are on. Oh right, you can't. Now shut the fuck up, you little whore of kreuzberg.

Sieg Heil! 

Die Groß -und ~ ~n scheinst.

TTFY   (translated that for you)

You know for a second language his English isn't that bad, I mean it totally got across the point that he is one remarkably insecure fucknugget,  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2015 at 4:26am by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #46 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 5:08am
Print Post  
Jesus Sim, you made the effort to translate all that ..... you need less time in your life  Grin

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #47 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 6:09am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 19th, 2015 at 3:49am:
Thanks for the translations Sim.  I couldn't even be bothered doing that.

You're welcome.

DropBear wrote on Aug 19th, 2015 at 3:49am:
Where the hell do we find these people? 

We don't. They find us.
I don't know why.   Cheesy

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #48 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 6:10am
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Aug 19th, 2015 at 5:08am:
Jesus Sim, you made the effort to translate all that ..... you need less time in your life  Grin

Yes. I sometimes can't help myself.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #49 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Is Pescha that melee imbecile that kept posting the most stupid stuff in all those Blitz changes threads ?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint