Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Lfm's Empty (Read 43692 times)
Bacon
Korthos Resident

lost, delicious, edible

Lfm's Empty
Aug 10th, 2015 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
At least for my level range. Saw Pescha jumping around like a mad hatter on Thelanis. Don't know if this indicates anything. Fight Club is.... well... Fight Club. Cheesy

I'm the useless fuck that has been supporting this dead game.

IP Logged

Some Guy Here On The Boards
Ghostbaned

Somewhere on Korthos Island

Re: Lfm's Empty
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Lol, good old Pescha. Good to hear he still plays. And yeah, it's been a ghost town lately, the couple of times I hop on.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 2:32am
Print Post  
Bacon wrote on Aug 10th, 2015 at 10:58pm:
Saw Pescha jumping around like a mad hatter on Thelanis. Don't know if this indicates anything

I wouldn't worry. Pescha has always been a mad hatter.

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 3:01am
Print Post  
It always amuses me a bit to see him either in a new guild or guildless. He was the only applicant ever that my guild voted against.

As we are trashing about infamous Thelanis players anyway, can you tell me what Frans toons are on Thelanis? And who is that elder guy that opens lfms and speaks non stop about pointless DDO stuff, even if noone answers or everyone has him on mute? Or is there more then one left and I can't distingish them?

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 5:11am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 3:01am:
can you tell me what Frans toons are on Thelanis?

All of his toons are listed here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/420939-Know-your-Enemy

He seems to have only one in Thelanis.

Quote:
Dashlyn Gerrard {H-Elf Rogue}

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 5:11am:
All of his toons are listed here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/420939-Know-your-Enemy

He seems to have only one in Thelanis.

There's two reasons why I have alts on Thelanis:
1) In case of a future card type event.
2) To help with updating my All Server Guild List and Thelanis Guilds threads.

That is it!

I don't play on Thelanis!

Dashlyn is a Vet II character that has run 0 quests!

I do also have a Bladeforged alt on Thelanis but there's little point naming him as he too is unlikely to ever be played - You may see him log in to Amrath once a week though {or wherever the highest concentration of players are}.
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:48am by FranOhmsford »  

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

Bacon
Korthos Resident

lost, delicious, edible

Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Woke up this morning thinking that maybe there was some hope, but the lfm's are still dead. Been trying to google, yahoo, and bing "fight club ddo" last night and probably today until I find another bread crumb on the trail to broken amounts of xp, as any exploit I find usually is impossible due to my connection.

IP Logged

DDONoob
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:46am:

That is it!

I do also have a Bladeforged alt on Thelanis but there's little point naming him as he too is unlikely to ever be played - You may see him log in to Amrath once a week though {or wherever the highest concentration of players are}.

People would take you more seriouslyer if you used more exclamation marks. I suggest 2-5 on normal sentences and 6-12 in the sentences where you really feel you make a point come across.

Do you understand!!!!!!

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:35am
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:46am:

That is it!

Hm.. seems like you are not the droid I was looking for. Thanks anyway ..
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2015 at 6:36am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Bacon
Korthos Resident

lost, delicious, edible

Reply #9 - Aug 16th, 2015 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
I always love trashing him. He got kicked from my guild once for bad talking some people, and I laughed all the while it was happening.

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Aug 17th, 2015 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Pescha ? I know him very well. He is one of those people keeping Thelanis alive, posting lfm's left and right.

Trashing him here shows how much of a whiny little bitch some people are.
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2015 at 9:42pm by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Aug 17th, 2015 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
It always amuses me a bit to see him either in a new guild or guildless. He was the only applicant ever that my guild voted against.

As we are trashing about infamous Thelanis players anyway, can you tell me what Frans toons are on Thelanis? And who is that elder guy that opens lfms and speaks non stop about pointless DDO stuff, even if noone answers or everyone has him on mute? Or is there more then one left and I can't distingish them?

So why join him then ? Oh right, because your guild sucks.

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Aug 17th, 2015 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 2:32am:
I wouldn't worry. Pescha has always been a mad hatter.

And i guess you have always been a little attention whore ? Btw, you don't even play this game anymore. Why bother ?

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #13 - Aug 17th, 2015 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
lol

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #14 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 3:33am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 17th, 2015 at 9:47pm:
So why join him then ? Oh right, because your guild sucks.

Hy Pesch, I didn't join your LFMs for a long time anymore. I just see you running around without guildtag. And like I wrote this "amuses me a bit" because you are on Thelanis for years now and you just don't get it how to act a little bit more grown up. Those stories I witnessed like you trash-talking some new players in the habor and then insulting everyone who took the time to write something like “come on Pescha... leave the newbies alone” in general.

My guild sucks? Then why did you want to join that desperately then? We are still quite active and even get new recruits now and then. But we have a strict “no drama” rule and that’s why you didn’t get a recommendation.

Some people I run with told me you have at least learned how to play the game, perhaps I will join and see one day. But I remember it to well when you put up LFMs, someone else had to lead and you were just repeating what items you need. As far as you “keeping pugging on Thelanis alive”: I am quite sure players like you are the reason most of the good puggers only use channels for grouping.

And you know yourself very well? That's a start, now learn how to know OTHER PEOPLE a little bit.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2015 at 4:34am by string table error, tableDID »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 4:10am
Print Post  
And who is that elder guy that opens lfms and speaks non stop about pointless DDO stuff, even if noone answers or everyone has him on mute? Or is there more then one left and I can't distingish them?

There are several of them per server, I mean per sever.

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #16 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 4:10am:
There are several of them per server, I mean per sever.

Stark should make a server > sever auto correction Smiley

Then we all would be socks.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2015 at 4:32am by string table error, tableDID »  

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 9:12am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 3:33am:
Hy Pesch, I didn't join your LFMs for a long time anymore. I just see you running around without guildtag. And like I wrote this "amuses me a bit" because you are on Thelanis for years now and you just don't get it how to act a little bit more grown up. Those stories I witnessed like you trash-talking some new players in the habor and then insulting everyone who took the time to write something like “come on Pescha... leave the newbies alone” in general.

My guild sucks? Then why did you want to join that desperately then? We are still quite active and even get new recruits now and then. But we have a strict “no drama” rule and that’s why you didn’t get a recommendation.

Some people I run with told me you have at least learned how to play the game, perhaps I will join and see one day. But I remember it to well when you put up LFMs, someone else had to lead and you were just repeating what items you need. As far as you “keeping pugging on Thelanis alive”: I am quite sure players like you are the reason most of the good puggers only use channels for grouping.

And you know yourself very well? That's a start, now learn how to know OTHER PEOPLE a little bit.

Cool story bro. There is a reason why his lfm's are flooded with your guildies, right ?

You better show yourself on thelanis and say that to his face or just shut your ugly mouth like a coward behind the display playing rambo dotcom.

And why is it that his lfm's fill in less than a secound ? And who the fuck uses channels nowadays ? ddo is almost dead, are we playing the same game ?

Maybe you should start playing before talking utter nonsense.

Now keep talking where no can see, you little bitch.

Also only if you dare have the balls that is, you could also tell me what guild you are on so i can make sure that pescha will get every one of them blacklisted, hence deny them a party invitation.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2015 at 9:26am by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 9:38am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 18th, 2015 at 9:12am:
Cool story bro. There is a reason why his lfm's are flooded with your guildies, right ?

You better show yourself on thelanis and say that to his face or just shut your ugly mouth like a coward behind the display playing rambo dotcom.

And why is it that his lfm's fill in less than a secound ? And who the fuck uses channels nowadays ? ddo is almost dead, are we playing the same game ?

Also only if you dare have the balls that is, you could also tell me what guild you are on so i can make sure that pescha will get every one of them blacklisted, hence deny them a party invitation.

This totally makes sense

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #19 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 9:47am
Print Post  
you could also tell me what guild you are on so i can make sure that pescha will get every one of them blacklisted, hence deny them a party invitation.

You make a strong case for pescha being quite the magnanimous fellow.

Or for being Stoddard-THELANIS.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #20 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 9:48am
Print Post  
I find it funny how Pesch types like barcelot. It's actually the first time I've ever read anything he's ever written that wasn't an all-caps raging nonsense.

And btw, I'm not sure if "posting LFMs left and right and filling them in seconds" on freaking Thelanis is worthy of any merit, but who knows.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #21 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 10:01am
Print Post  
On the topic of LFM's.  There is always something going on levels 20-28 on Khyber.  Even off peak.  Heroic levels is more hit or miss.  There's usually a handful of LFM's, but they may or may not be in your level range. 

The same advice that was given in 2008 applies today.  If you don't see an LFM in your level range, start one up.  Be the change you want to see.  (That'll go over well on the Vault...)

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #22 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 10:41am
Print Post  

Am quite sure your LFMs are not flooded with my guildies. And I talked "to your face" more than once, but that didn't work out because you are just that stupid, sry. Pretending you are someone speaking on Pescha's/your behalf and calling others a coward is exactly why I can't take you seriously.

Regarding the "standing up to you" thing.. You are right, everyone is a big man on the internet. So why on Thelanis, let's see the man behind "Pescha the Kensai". I live in Berlin and Frankfurt, our country is small so let me know when you are around.  Von Montag- bis Freitagabend findest Du mich oft im Freihantelbereich des McFit Wedding, Seestraße 64 13347 Berlin. Frag nach Jean und wir werden sehen wer hier Nüsse hat. Oder lieber Frankfurt, das wäre dann eher am WE, lässt sich aber auch einrichten.

Who the fuck uses channels? We do and the game ain’t allmost dead here. Your LFM’s fill in less than a second? Good, you are not alone then. But that is pretty fast for a dead game, wouldn’t you say? Who is writing utter nonsense here?

« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:44am by string table error, tableDID »  

IP Logged

viadrouw
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:01am
Print Post  

Consequent use of the third person to adress yourself? You are a funny man indeed.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #24 - Aug 18th, 2015 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Most people players are lazy pikers. Instead of waiting for a group to fill, just start it and toss it up IOE and about halfway through people will join. Make sure you open as many chests are possible before they enter.  Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint