Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Lfm's Empty (Read 43700 times)
Bacon
Korthos Resident

lost, delicious, edible

Re: Lfm's Empty
Reply #50 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Fucking lol. I actually like him. Sad he can't stay in a guild for too long without making someone angry.

I'm the useless fuck that has been supporting this dead game.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #51 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Aug 19th, 2015 at 11:04am:
Is Pescha that melee imbecile that kept posting the most stupid stuff in all those Blitz changes threads ?

yea

IP Logged

Suggs
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Fahrvergnügen

That is all....

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Aug 19th, 2015 at 11:04am:
Is Pescha that melee imbecile that kept posting the most stupid stuff in all those Blitz changes threads ?

Don't mistake him for yourself. I am pretty sure, we all know how whiny and retarded your arguments were over there.

FYI, it won't make up for you being clueless about basic game mechanics, who needs to come here and ask for every little detail.

ps. though i guess your brain won't be enough to comprehend all i made clear to you.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:00am by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 19th, 2015 at 2:51am:
Gild: Hope and Hazard, Toons: Waffennarr, Schildmaid. I am curious. (He tells me Turbine will wipe me ingame because of our funny beef. Prepare to get dissapointed, I am not the one that got his forum accounts banned Smiley)

Thought so. A random no name single man guild i have never seen before walk by on thelanis. I am pretty sure that he has never been applying to a guild called Hope and Hazard (Wtf is this shit ?) and secoundly, has no need to give a crap about someone who (based on your activity and reputation) rarely plays the game at all. You are not even worthy of giving a flying fuck about, you piece of dirt.

Need i say more ? This conversation is over.

ps. you rotten bastards without face come here and trash someone you hardly know. I hope there is a nice place in hell awaiting you.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:15am by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #55 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:00am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 19th, 2015 at 11:40pm:
Thought so. A random no name single man guild i have never seen before walk by on thelanis. I am pretty sure that he has never been applying to a guild called Hope and Hazard (Wtf is this shit ?) and secoundly, has no need to give a crap about someone who (based on your activity and reputation) rarely plays the game at all. You are not even worth giving a flying fuck about, you piece of dirt.

Need i say more ? This conversation is over.

ps. you rotten bastards without face come here and trash someone you hardly know. I hope there is a nice place in hell awaiting you.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:19am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:00am:

The same expression your father had, the day you were born. For having such a ugly and miserable child that is  Wink. Adios.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:54am by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

Coasterhops
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:21am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:19am:
The same expression your father had, the day you were born. For being such a ugly and miserable child that is  Wink. Adios.

I shed a tear when my daughter was born, was easily the greatest day of my life.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #58 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Godofwar? More like Godofwhinybitches  Grin

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:57am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:23am:
Godofwar? More like Godofwhinybitches  Grin

More like Alex DeFag.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #60 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 2:04am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:57am:
More like Alex DeFag.

I see what you did there, you took his joke, made it less funny and threw it back at him.  Brilliant.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 4:15am
Print Post  
6/10

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #62 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 4:56am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 19th, 2015 at 11:40pm:
Thought so. A random no name single man guild i have never seen before walk by on thelanis. I am pretty sure that he has never been applying to a guild called Hope and Hazard (Wtf is this shit ?) and secoundly, has no need to give a crap about someone who (based on your activity and reputation) rarely plays the game at all. You are not even worthy of giving a flying fuck about, you piece of dirt.

Even a small guild is more guild then you have Smiley And you said yourself that my guildies were flooding your LFMs, so it seems we are quite a bunch of people and you HAVE seen us walk by.

This is not about how often I play or who is the self-claimed "true king of DPS" is, but about  how trolling you is hell of a fun. And that you keep trying to pretend you are not Pescha, but someone who is "quite sure to what guilds he applied or not” is the icing on the cake. Can you please make him come here too? That would be fabulous.

« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 5:10am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 5:48am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 4:56am:
Even a small guild is more guild then you have Smiley And you said yourself that my guildies were flooding your LFMs, so it seems we are quite a bunch of people and you HAVE seen us walk by.

This is not about how often I play or who is the self-claimed "true king of DPS" is, but about  how trolling you is hell of a fun. And that you keep trying to pretend you are not Pescha, but someone who is "quite sure to what guilds he applied or not” is the icing on the cake. Can you please make him come here too? That would be fabulous.

A small and worthless guild full of noobs you mean.

Anyway, he has nothing to say to someone random from some random guild (probably hero inc level).

You can pretty much be sure that his current paladin multiclass build, which makes any of your trashy flavor builds pale in comparison, is the best dps build on the whole server.

Now do me a favor, take your trashy guild and go fuck yourself, you son of a bitch.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 5:55am by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #64 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 6:00am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 5:48am:
A small and worthless guild full of noobs you mean.

Anyway, he has nothing to say to someone random from some random guild (probably hero inc level).

You can pretty much be sure that his current paladin multiclass build, which makes any of your trashy flavor builds pale in comparison, is the best dps build on the whole server.

Now do me a favor, take your trashy guild and go fuck yourself, you son of a bitch.

Best cheerleading on the vault in recent memory.

Bonus points if you find some way to work in how your dad can beat up someone else's dad.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #65 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 6:49am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 6:00am:

Bonus points if you find some way to work in how your dad can beat up someone else's dad.

I would bet all my money on my dad, that's him (the older one, not the one looking like Hank Schroder) at the "Rhein-Kirmes" (Picture a Octoberfest with wine) after doing a charity fight:

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #66 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 7:13am
Print Post  
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 5:48am:

Yawn, that one was far to easy. "MULTICLASS Paladin" and "Best DPS on Thelanis" sight, what did you treat the capstone for? (Steelshrine is nice, but not top DPS) I won't even ask for a video, waste of time anyway. If you want to have a look how "best DPS" can look like read the "flavorish builds" here on the vault. (like http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1416652172/282#282) Me and my noobs use this and that's why we don't even need PUGs, we rather shortman. Hi welcome.

And that's why the lfm is empty (to get back on topic). Blaim the super DPS builds that heal themselfs by killing stuff Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 7:18am by string table error, tableDID »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns sock
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 7:27am
Print Post  
Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2015 at 4:58am by »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #68 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 7:58am
Print Post  
Quote:
I would love to see the best dps build on the whole sever in action  Cheesy

I think you meant sewer.   Smiley

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #69 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 8:11am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 6:00am:

string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 6:49am:
I would bet all my money on my dad, that's him (the older one, not the one looking like Hank Schroder) at the "Rhein-Kirmes" (Picture a Octoberfest with wine) after doing a charity fight:

http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/17/67/06/03/online10.jpg

Okay, we better go with bonus points for his Mum beating someone else up.....    Undecided

IP Logged

Rubbinns sock
Ex Member

Reply #70 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 9:05am
Print Post  
Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2015 at 4:58am by »  

IP Logged

viadrouw
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 9:23am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 8:11am:
Okay, we better go with bonus points for his Mum beating someone else up.....    Undecided

I would bet my money on Pascha’s mum in that case because she obviously took some serious beating when she was pregnant with him. Or drunk. Or both. He should blaim his parents - always.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 9:23am by viadrouw »  

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 10:38am
Print Post  
viadrouw wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 9:23am:
I would bet my money on Pascha’s mum in that case because she obviously took some serious beating when she was pregnant with him. Or drunk. Or both. He should blaim his parents - always.

Nah, your mother already took on the job. Apart from giving blow jobs for free, while having you miserable child in her womb that is.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 10:54am by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 10:39am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 7:13am:
Yawn, that one was far to easy. "MULTICLASS Paladin" and "Best DPS on Thelanis" sight, what did you treat the capstone for? (Steelshrine is nice, but not top DPS) I won't even ask for a video, waste of time anyway. If you want to have a look how "best DPS" can look like read the "flavorish builds" here on the vault. (like http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1416652172/282#282) Me and my noobs use this and that's why we don't even need PUGs, we rather shortman. Hi welcome.

And that's why the lfm is empty (to get back on topic). Blaim the super DPS builds that heal themselfs by killing stuff Smiley

15 Paladin 4 rogue 1 fighter full THF.

Go figure, gimp. No need to list your collection of trashy builds (except the one you stole from 5 Foot Step) that not even cordovan would play.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 11:01am by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

GodOfWar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Aug 20th, 2015 at 7:58am:
I think you meant sewer.   Smiley

You mean the place where you belong ? Or rather the place where you were born that is.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2015 at 10:41am by GodOfWar »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint