Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Toee part 2 and named stuff (Read 3643 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Toee part 2 and named stuff
Aug 13th, 2015 at 4:27am
Print Post  
So, a total of 7-8 named from 70-80 pulls, probably lucky, tho i think the chances are weighted depending on chest. Wiki, nor players mention that in toee p2 there is a very rare locked random spawning chest not linked to any boss (looks similar to hedrak and senshok chests) that also drops named, in fact i pulled the named dagger from that chest. I suspect that named drop rates fall in 3 categories:
1, toee end chests: lowest chance for named
2, senshok and hedrak: better than end chests
3, random locked chest: very high drop rate in there, but as it spawns rarely, it is pretty much the same chance/instance as the option 2.

Anyway, if u ever encounter the random locked chest in p2 entry area, lemme give a feedback as to what you looted. I would not be surprised if a full party pulled 2-3 named from it. I repeat the random chest is not the black or the shroom one, it looks like a big tan chest, similar to senshok (or hedark ones).

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Re: Toee part 2 and named stuff
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 6:53am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Aug 13th, 2015 at 4:27am:
Wiki, nor players mention that in toee p2 there is a very rare locked random spawning chest not linked to any boss

Information missing from the wiki?! Unpossible.

*waves hand*

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 7:30am
Print Post  
Someone still running toee?

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 8:06am
Print Post  
sure, why not? There's only so many spies/vons/wizkings per day that one can stomach.

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 8:12am
Print Post  
I have not run nearly what you are showing, but in my recent runs, about 10-15 on EE, the pyramid chest drops all 4 of the items I pulled.  I only had 2-3 spawns of the red named guys leading up to the pyramid chest, but nothing dropped for me.  I saw items drop for other folks.

I think the highest drop place is that pyramid chest from what other are telling me as well.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 9:59am
Print Post  
crunch wrote on Aug 13th, 2015 at 8:06am:
sure, why not? There's only so many spies/vons/wizkings per day that one can stomach.

This.  The game is more fun if you run a variety of content.  I'd rather take an extra couple days to work out an eTR than have it feel like a job.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 11:38am
Print Post  
crunch wrote on Aug 13th, 2015 at 8:06am:

I thought everyone (or at least most) hated toee

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 11:56am
Print Post  
i do not hate ToEE at all. With a couple buddies for less than full scaling I find it fun, and it's always nice to have mushrooms to upgrade new gear.

20 MP/RP and 5 MRR/PRR aint no joke. And the armor is pretty good with 25% blur and 12 Resist, among other less interesting mods. Of course, I play a thrower and it's hard to find a build where that set is more valuable than on a thrower (IE I get all the passive benefits, but don't actually suffer from using the inferior weapon itself in combat). TWF can use this stuff too to a slightly lesser degree since they actually have to swing their offhand.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Aug 13th, 2015 at 11:38am:
I thought everyone (or at least most) hated toee

I have trouble running it.  It is repetitive and lengthy.  I think I've run it maybe 12 times with no drops whatsoever.

I prefer the new Archon update.  I actually kinda like the quests.  Have only run the raid once.  Lagged out, went to the restroom, still frozen, went to get soda, moved an inch, popped up dead 5 minutes later.  Haven't been back.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Aug 13th, 2015 at 11:59am:
I have trouble running it.  It is repetitive and lengthy.  I think I've run it maybe 12 times with no drops whatsoever.

I prefer the new Archon update.  I actually kinda like the quests.  Have only run the raid once.  Lagged out, went to the restroom, still frozen, went to get soda, moved an inch, popped up dead 5 minutes later.  Haven't been back.

having done 20 already, just make sure to go in with no more than 8 people. It's a piece of cake (~23 minutes a run, pre-patch this week, haven't been in since the patch)

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #10 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
It is a bit on the long side with an excessive number of mobs, but it's not bad.  I like some content (like the new amrath stuff) that can be done in 10 minutes mixed with longer content like TOEE or HH.  I did a solo crawl of TOEE a few nights ago.  Took around 90 minutes, I'd guess.  Hit all the chests.  Got some shrooms and a weapon.  Got a shit ton of XP. 

Not great XP per min, but I had fun.  I probably would have gotten more XP by grinding the usual suspects or more/better loot by grinding the new stuff.  However, I'd spent several hours doing both of those in the last few days.  In other news, when I eTR'd recently, I decided to run some stuff I don't normally run.  For some favor and some flavor.

IP Logged

cabal41
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Aug 14th, 2015 at 2:46am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Aug 13th, 2015 at 4:27am:
Anyway, if u ever encounter the random locked chest in p2 entry area, lemme give a feedback as to what you looted.

A locked chest that has the same model as a rare chest can spawn also in pt1 and pt2 node area, and drops the area specific loot. In pt1 it's just a weapon chance, in pt2 upper area it's weapons and tier 1 mythic mushrooms (Sen and Hed can also drop those, as well as pt1 end chest) and in pt2 nodes it can drop armors. I wouldn't say the drop rates are better from my observations, but it's definitely good to spend bells on them.
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2015 at 2:46am by cabal41 »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #12 - Aug 14th, 2015 at 3:10am
Print Post  
cabal41 wrote on Aug 14th, 2015 at 2:46am:
A locked chest that has the same model as a rare chest can spawn also in pt1 and pt2 node area, and drops the area specific loot. In pt1 it's just a weapon chance, in pt2 upper area it's weapons and tier 1 mythic mushrooms (Sen and Hed can also drop those, as well as pt1 end chest) and in pt2 nodes it can drop armors. I wouldn't say the drop rates are better from my observations, but it's definitely good to spend bells on them.

So it's worth clearing the small side nodes at the start of pt2 after you get the pyramid chest?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint