Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Group XP Weekend (Read 7327 times)
anyname
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Group XP Weekend
Reply #25 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 19th, 2015 at 1:55am:
Only Turbine would invest in installing a defibrillator in a morgue.

Grin
sev pay and co once again show up a few sandwiches short of a picnic a week after everyone else has left.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #26 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
All of this is predicated on the servers being up after the Hotfix.

And that people haven't RageQuit over the lost tomes which will undoubtedly still be borked.

Possible "Raider's Reward" happy ending?

+5 All Stat Tomes for everyone!   Cheesy

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Seems like I was wrong:

Quote:
When the worlds reopen, the DDO Buddy Weekend will offer +10% XP per person in your party. In fact there should be an announcement about it that will read something like this:

This weekend, DDO bonus days brings you a bonus to your questing XP when you fill up your party! Each person above 1 adds an extra 10% to your dungeon experience (non-raid). So that means depending on the size of your party, you could get up to 50% more quest XP!

2 Person Group: 10% bonus
3 Person Group: 20% bonus
4 Person Group: 30% bonus
5 Person Group: 40% bonus
6 Person Group: 50% bonus

This bonus stacks with all other XP bonuses and potions. This bonus is also dynamic, so as people enter/leave your party, the amount will adjust in real time based on how many people are in the party as you are playing the dungeon.

Note: This bonus applies only to dungeon XP, and doesn't apply in the following types of content: raids, adventure area landscapes, optional quest objectives, nor challenges. Hirelings, summons, class pets (e.g. Druid wolf, Artificer dogs), and hireling defenders (e.g. Panther, Owlbears) do not count towards party size for this event.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint