Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic We need an hotfix to an hotfix for an hotfux (Read 4203 times)
Artorias
Shroud Slacker

We need an hotfix to an hotfix for an hotfux
Aug 22nd, 2015 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Oh yeah we do. Since last patch to fix the fux where tomes bonuses disappeared adrenaline in now broken.

I know, I know. We should have expected such a thing given how closely related the two things are.

Adrenaline now simply adds 400% damage but it won't work with critical hits. So if you have a monkcher (or moncher as some people say) running in FoTW you are fucked. Also if you have a barb running in said ED and try to...I don't know...use adrenaline to power up your slaughter (one of my favourites) don't expect to see the usual 4K and more damage.

If this is WAI it's some major BS as it renders FoTW only useful for twisting primal scream and a few other skills.

As always I'd like to extend my thanks to ddo devs. Failing more than a liver affected by cirrhosis. If they can't code properly they should hire someone who can actually do it.
Bunch of gay and retarded stupid assholes...and this was a compliment

EDIT
Correction. Adrenaline is COMPLETELY broken since it won't even add 400% on normal hits too. Way to go Turdbine
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2015 at 10:19am by Artorias »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Re: We need an hotfix to an hotfix for an hotfux
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 9:51am
Print Post  

It's really crazy how much the game has changed over the years. I knew everything there was to know about the game, when I left. Here's a list of terms from the above post that didn't exist when I departed:

adrenaline
monkcher
FoTW
ED
slaughter
twisting
primal scream

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 9:44am:
Oh yeah we do. Since last patch to fix the fux where tomes bonuses disappeared adrenaline in now broken.

I know, I know. We should have expected such a thing given how closely related the two things are.

Adrenaline now simply adds 400% damage but it won't work with critical hits. So if you have a monkcher (or moncher as some people say) running in FoTW you are fucked. Also if you have a barb running in said ED and try to...I don't know...use adrenaline to power up your slaughter (one of my favourites) don't expect to see the usual 4K and more damage.

If this is WAI it's some major BS as it renders FoTW only useful for twisting primal scream and a few other skills.

As always I'd like to extend my thanks to ddo devs. Failing more than a liver affected by cirrhosis. If they can't code properly they should hire someone who can actually do it.

I don't give a flying fuck about ranged but you are totally right.

TurdBin strikes again.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Turdbin at its best.

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 10:49am
Print Post  
Time to TR that capped rogue. Hope they have it fixed by the time I'm capped again.

I will go out on a limb and say that this is just the kind of secret nerf bullshit Severlin would pull. Now chances are that it's a mistake by the Devs as Sev is pretty clearly out of the drivers seat, I just hope that the Devs don't react to the noise this will make by pretending it was their intention.

And on the small chance that this was intended... where the fuck were the PC?
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2015 at 10:49am by »  

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Quote:
Time to TR that capped rogue. Hope they have it fixed by the time I'm capped again.

I will go out on a limb and say that this is just the kind of secret nerf bullshit Severlin would pull. Now chances are that it's a mistake by the Devs as Sev is pretty clearly out of the drivers seat, I just hope that the Devs don't react to the noise this will make by pretending it was their intention.

The PC is a covert ops. Its not real. It is just some misdirection.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I hardly believe this is WAI since right now the adrenaline does NOTHING. It's just a clicky with cosmetic function just like the one in LD (tactical genius) that is supposed to reset tactical feats cooldown.

Maybe they should increase VIP subscriptions so they can send their devs to school and actually learn how to code.

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 9:44am:

EDIT
Correction. Adrenaline is COMPLETELY broken since it won't even add 400% on normal hits too. Way to go Turdbine

You sound like a whiny bitch  Roll Eyes.

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Whiny much ? Thought so  Grin.

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 10:45am:
My mom at its best.

Fixed  Cheesy.

IP Logged

Waffennarr
Korthos Resident

Best DPS on Thelanis !

Reply #10 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Gay and retarded.

Whore of Berlin. string table error, tableDID is a imposter !

IP Logged

Waffennarr
Korthos Resident

Best DPS on Thelanis !

Reply #11 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 10:45am:
Turdbin at its best.

Gay and retarded.

Whore of Berlin. string table error, tableDID is a imposter !

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Waffennarr wrote on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:08pm:
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:28am:
I'm desperate for attention and to be taken seriously. 

Yeah. We figured that out already.
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:18pm by »  

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Waffennarr wrote on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:08pm:
GodOfWar wrote on Aug 21st, 2015 at 7:28am:

« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:18pm by »  

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #16 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 9:51am:
It's really crazy how much the game has changed over the years. I knew everything there was to know about the game, when I left. Here's a list of terms from the above post that didn't exist when I departed:

adrenaline
monkcher
FoTW
ED
slaughter
twisting
primal scream

for what it's worth the game was better the update before everything in that list (except monkcher) were introduced.

It's never recovered from the imbalance and power creep that was introduced with the epic destiny system.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #17 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 4:34pm:
for what it's worth the game was better the update before everything in that list (except monkcher) were introduced.

It's never recovered from the imbalance and power creep that was introduced with the epic destiny system.

Agreed 95%. Not a complete list but the only good things I remember from last updates

SLA that are actually good to use (from the ench. pass)
Haunted Halls of eveningstar
The Ost from What goes Up when you reach the upper glacier (pretty much the only sound worth listening in ddo)

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 23rd, 2015 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Aug 22nd, 2015 at 5:03pm:
The Ost from What goes Up when you reach the upper glacier (pretty much the only sound worth listening in ddo)

http://soundboards.cubicleninja.com/Sounds/Kobold%20hate%20you.mp3

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint