Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Adrenaline Overload (Read 1516 times)
davenot
Ex Member

Adrenaline Overload
Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Just a heads up to any remaining Monkchers, Severlin has made a couple of posts, but reading them is a bit disheartening as it sounds like he is waffling on what to do.

In response to a a thread about the AO bug he said on the 25th:

Severlin wrote:
Quote:
It's fixed internally and will be in the next build.

Sev~

But unfortunately 24 hours later he said this:

Severlin wrote:
Quote:
We have been discussing an additional patch to address this.

Sev~

Now I might be reading this wrong, and being paranoid about nothing it just sounds like he is saying two different things and the fact that the second post is so much vaguer makes it seem like he is waffling. At first it seemed like it was a done deal, but in the second post it sounds like now they are talking about it again.

My DDo Forum account got banned (temper) but hopefully someone else who likes AO will read this and post over there about it before the nerf sticks due to inertia.

Links to Severlin comments:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/464531-Adrenaline-Overload?p=5675596#p...

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/464634-Bug-Action-Boost-(Damage)-does-...
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:46pm by »  

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Re: Adrenaline Overload
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
you are right he is saying two different things.  1. put in next live build.  2. create patch for the current build.  so the latter would happen sooner than the former, by definition. Patch or Build, either way your furyshot is being fixed says He.

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
So I'm worrying about nothing? sorry about that. The whole "build" v.s. "patch" talk can be pretty confusing to me.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So I'm worrying about nothing?

correct, start running in LD.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint