Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) epic HoX, possibly epic TS in u29 (Read 11260 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: epic HoX, possibly epic TS in u29
Reply #25 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 22nd, 2015 at 9:49am:
Kind of like a lot of Star Wars fans pretend Episode I doesn't exist

I know not this Episode 1 of which you speak.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #26 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Episode 1 exists, and I like it.

But, I keep hearing about a guy named Jar Jar. I never saw him. He doesn't exist.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #27 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
HoX was never a good raid. Only 2-3 people actually do anything while the rest pike. And the run out there takes longer than the quest. Pass.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #28 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Bigdickrichguy wrote on Sep 22nd, 2015 at 12:27pm:
HoX was never a good raid. Only 2-3 people actually do anything while the rest pike.

So, it's like every raid ?

IP Logged

scythes
Dragon Raider

Vereor Messor

Reply #29 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
does anyone got a link to new epic gs,i googled and could not find.would like to look at changes

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #30 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:06pm:
So, it's like every raid ?

That's not true in DoJ, MoD, or Thunder Peaks.  Is true for about 70% of deathwyrm, but not the final room sequence.  Before that FoT and CiTW are basically DPS raids, so there is something for everyone to do.  Kill shit fast, in the right order/at the right time. 

You are probably thinking of old school VON 6 with the "hero" approach, Titan, Reaver's Fate, and Abbott.  Most of the newer/epic raids have plenty of flaws but lack of things to do isn't one of them.  Outside of deathwyrm.  Shroud, ToD, eChrono, eDQ, eVoN, and MA and LoB are all mostly active party raids as well.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #31 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
scythes wrote on Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:07pm:
does anyone got a link to new epic gs,i googled and could not find.would like to look at changes

Nothing been published yet, to my knowledge.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 4:11am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 22nd, 2015 at 6:24am:
If that's what you want to believe. Roll Eyes

Are you trying to pretend you don't understand or are you really thick enough to miss the fact that the only "fun" I ever needed to have with that IP was that 3 socks used it. Meanwhile I'll find a some other way to connect that forth to you eventually, I'm patient I've got loads of time.  Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2015 at 4:11am by Grand »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #33 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 4:54am
Print Post  
The fact he's dumb enough to ping the YaBB board without realizing should amuse me.  It doesn't.  Just makes me sad about how utterly clueless he's turning out to be.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #34 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 5:04am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Sep 23rd, 2015 at 4:11am:
Are you trying to pretend you don't understand or are you really thick enough to miss the fact that the only "fun" I ever needed to have with that IP was that 3 socks used it. Meanwhile I'll find a some other way to connect that forth to you eventually, I'm patient I've got loads of time.  Wink

I thought I made it pretty clear that I post while working, and therefore am not afraid of any shenanigans you might do with that information.

So if you've got it, post it. (But you don't, so you can't.)

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #35 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 6:37am
Print Post  
If epic hox can be killed with *** or *** like it cud have been killed before on HE, then expect a lot of INSERT ED 1 NAME and INSTERT ED 2 NAME in that raid.

And torndaoes, hehe.
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2015 at 6:38am by m4lacka »  

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #36 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Sep 23rd, 2015 at 4:11am:
Are you trying to pretend you don't understand or are you really thick enough to miss the fact that the only "fun" I ever needed to have with that IP was that 3 socks used it. Meanwhile I'll find a some other way to connect that forth to you eventually, I'm patient I've got loads of time.

So to recap, you've got a grudge against 5 Foot for making claims he couldn't back up. You're now making claims and not backing them up.

Do you ... own a mirror? Take a look in it. That is the face of stupid.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #37 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 9:27am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Sep 23rd, 2015 at 8:10am:
So to recap, you've got a grudge against 5 Foot for making claims he couldn't back up. You're now making claims and not backing them up.

Do you ... own a mirror? Take a look in it. That is the face of stupid.

IP Logged

longbolts
Dirty Sock

I Love Socks!

Reply #38 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:49am
Print Post  
how pissed would you be if your dick hung down so low it touched  toilet water every time you took a shit ? nigger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint