Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOVault 9/11: Never Forget! (Read 210413 times)
Flipton
Ex Member

Re: APOCALYPSE NOW: SARLONA EDITION
Reply #250 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:49am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:33am:
(read in a mooninites voice)

you've been trolled cosmically, nigga.  let your mind absorb the sounds of my trolling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRj9SFQqwXY

you butthurt is beyond apparent, nothing can save you now.

He is so funny when he trys to pretend something hasn't happened.

Hey wait a minute, this is a new page do you guys mind if I drop it again?
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:50am by »  

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #251 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:51am
Print Post  
Encore presentation of the outing of Pay4pals:

Part 1

[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 6:09pm:
This is too funny: according to classified intelligence sources, the DDOVault dumbasses that took a big shit on Sarlona today did so by insulting everyone on that list.   Grin  They assumed that I had some sort of relationship to the players I mentioned (outside of having run with them, and knowing they all liked Drake.)   Grin  In an effort to affect me somehow (LOLFAGGOT!)  they wen't on a rampage of insults via random tells from in-game socks.   Grin  Basically, the whole server is pissed for one reason or another: the people on the list are pissed at the rudeness, and others are actually pissed they got left off the list!   Grin

What a bunch of stupid, cock-sucking, nigger-fucking, AIDS-having, plz die faggots you all tuened out to be.

BEST THREAD EVER!  Grin

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,  I have something quite fun lined up after a long night and a day of feeding P4P more rope to get there. There is a lot to digest, so sit back comfortably and enjoy a little reading, linking, and laughing... at P4P.

Notice the sentence that I quoted in bold in the quote above? funny that... because I only created Drakenforge and Drakenfog  last night. I did that in hopes that KNN could see that they existed and that hopefully he would contact them in game and try to milk them for some info, which he did.

So as you can see the "Drake" he claims to know all those players he "runs with" liked? never existed.  I think he might regret writing that, Drake was created and talked up in hopes that KNN couldn't resist either pretending to be him or at least know all about him.

It was a long wait today, but now that he has gone full retard, and made the claim that he was always banking on the fact that he knew  "they all like drake"  and then doubled down on that claim a few more times in exchanges with the Draken vault account I think the waiting part is over.

Enjoy.

Part 2

Now for those of you who would also like to see the "doubling down" that P4P did here is the Post.  When your done here make sure to read the original, it's really entertaining to read when you know that after he failed to be voted best on Sarlona, that P4P was desperately trying to fake knowing Drakenforge (who didn't exist), and then trying to Claim to have orchestrated it all as a "troll" with his "Sarlona insider knowledge" of how everyone likes Drakenforge (who didn't exist) so much,  and my favorite part Pay4Pay bragging about braggin to the fake Drakenforges vault account ... really everything.  This is so good, enjoy:

[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:46pm:
Quote:
You used the fact that the people on that list of yours think I'm a decent guy to run with as bait? that is goddamn sick! 

That's the best kind of bait, dumbass.

Quote:
that is goddamn sick! (and a trap as we all know now he he he)

Correct.

Quote:
For you to be so low as to use that knowledge to whip up some shitty trolling trap?

Actually, I think I set the bar sky high with this one: nobody in the history of this forum will ever out do this shit.  Not just you, almost everyone on that list, and some not on it (for not being on it...LOL!) are beyond epic raging pissed.  Also, how do you think the hoe-moes who so gleefully did my bidding feel?  They're still arguing IN FAVOR of their actions, after the big reveal.

And here is the full, now comical original post: http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1446696793/188#188

Part 3

And finally here are some desert posts that are laugh out loud funny now that you know that P4P is pretending to know about a Draken, who is in fact a sock toon and account that never existed until I made them to trap him.

[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 11:34pm:
They're trying to get me to think that the posts from drake were not actually drake, but a sock, announced with a picture of a sock, after his third post, 9 hours later.  In other words, they think I'm as stupid as they are.

[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 12:44am:
Galadriel wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:57am:
Draken knew how Manyshot worked.

HE'S NEVER PLAYED A RANGED TOON, BITCH!

There is more of course, but those give you a taste of the humiliation P4P is going to be trying to spam his way out of Friday.

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #252 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:53am
Print Post  
Oh look whos here! it's Drakenforge saying hi from his toon on Sarlona!  And look how he is saying hello in the chat box...

Oh he want's to wave to Pay4Pal

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #253 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:54am
Print Post  
Now could someone please tell me how exactly it is that P4P thinks he is trolling anyone?  Grin

ROFLMAO

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #254 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:55am
Print Post  
PRO TIP: every post you've made in this thread is a product of my trolling.

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #255 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Yeah that old chestnut doesn't work when every post exposes you more to ridicule. 

Too bad for you, maybe you should talk to your friend 'Drakenforge' about it? hahahahahahhah

So busted.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #256 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:07am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah that old chestnut

Same riased by his grandparents, gay because his daddy left him, single parent faggot...DETECTED!

IP Logged

Merl
Korthos Resident

Sock Acct

Reply #257 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
Now could someone please tell me how exactly it is that P4P thinks he is trolling anyone?  Grin

ROFLMAO

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #258 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah that old chestnut doesn't work when every post exposes you more to ridicule. 

Too bad for you, maybe you should talk to your friend 'Drakenforge' about it? hahahahahahhah

So busted.

P4P is on the ropes again.
Regressing to racist/homophobic is a good sign.
Just let P4P stew in its own lies for awhile.

I'm sure there will be a new made up story or sock tmrw.

IP Logged

Merl
Korthos Resident

Sock Acct

LOL
Reply #259 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:30am
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:18pm:
... you've "established yourself" as a sad joke via the "fake racist shit" and the "paypal" stuff. I don't see a recovery from this one. I'd chone this account and try again if you want to get off on trolling. This account is tainted forever as being weak and sad. It will undermine your trolling from now on.

Told ya  Wink

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #260 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:36am
Print Post  
the greatest DDOVault player in the history....or history: you wanna play games photoshooping a PM telling you to fuck off, fine; see how I respond...WITH A FULL-ON RENAISSANCE MASSCRE, FAGGOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jk26lOI7Ck
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:47am by [] »  

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #261 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:49am
Print Post  
KNN you didn't win anything here.. it is the vault.. 90% of all post here are some kind of trolling. What you did is stand on a bridge, piss into a river and yell: SEE HOW GREAT I AM - I MADE THIS RIVER FLOW!.

You deliverd a topic and earned some antipathy, if you hadn't shown up people would have just posted more about an other retard, there are plenty just pick one.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:51am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #262 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:50am
Print Post  
You are right: you ain't seen nothing yet.  Stay tuned, faggot.

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #263 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:51am
Print Post  
The "ask everyone on Sarlona" part was entertaining, the rest was rather dull.. Nigga... sometimes I miss stainer.

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #264 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:54am
Print Post  
That shit was a fucking RIOT nigga, I'm STILL steady hearing about the fiasco these faggots went off on.  The fact that palmer even hung a warning sign on the thread was icing on the cake; niggas couldnt read past his Mozart bullshit.  I intentionally mispelled it AND got called on it by a faggot that thought HE was showing ME up....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!ONE!

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #265 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:02am
Print Post  
Whatever, I guess this is how you roll. But by posting nearly a hundred post per day here you trolled no one more than yourself. I really had some freaking good exploiting days with the vault and yet I am under one post per day.

EDIT: Just checked.. 0,35 post per day.. seems about the right amount of time for this place.

[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:54am:
That shit was a fucking RIOT nigga, I'm STILL steady hearing about the fiasco these faggots went off on.  The fact that palmer even hung a warning sign on the thread was icing on the cake; niggas couldnt read past his Mozart bullshit.  I intentionally mispelled it AND got called on it by a faggot that thought HE was showing ME up....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!ONE!

« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:04am by string table error, tableDID »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #266 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:08am
Print Post  
Wait until you see "Le Pièce De Résistance"; your dick's gonna fall off, nigga.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:08am by [] »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #267 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:36am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:08am:
nigga.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #268 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:55am
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh look whos here! it's Drakenforge saying hi from his toon on Sarlona!  And look how he is saying hello in the chat box...

Quote:
Oh he want's to wave to Pay4Pal

Smiley Smiley screen shot proofs that blow P4P's "I was trolling" excuse to shit along with an extra cool custom waving fuck you meme? this may be my favorite post in months.. Nice work guys, bloody nice work.

And the whole thing was so complete you didn't leave any  room for that dumbass to try to talk his way out of it.  He has been reduced to his 'fake racist" dick routine again, and trying to ignore what happened, Looks like it's going to be a fun day for everyone but P4Pals Grin Grin

« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:03am by Grand »  

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #269 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 6:23am
Print Post  

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #270 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Ok.. to get that strait:
Our newest Bazinga clone had the idea to make people ask around for him ingame like he was a known and skilled player despite being a clueless fuckwit no one knows. OK in a trollish way as “who is the best on server X” post always deliver some drama and popcorn, even on the mobo.

But instead of a heated debate whether his claims are true or not and who was the best player he just got trolled himself by Flipton big time? Funny indeed. I am sure there will be an explanation shortly about how this was totally intentional and not backfiring at all.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #271 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:05am
Print Post  
Wow, that is epic, I bow before your ingenuity and attention to detail, Flipton. Amazingly well done!

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #272 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:10am
Print Post  
You know DDO has died when the drama on the Vault provides more entertainment than the game itself Tongue
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:11am by Artorias »  

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #273 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:29am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:10am:
You know DDO has died when the drama on the Vault provides more entertainment than the game itself Tongue

Great. I can exactly tell the day DDO died for me. That was when the great drama around Rebellion/DOMINION and Dukenukem/FireGodd started. Was on Sarlona back then too.

Looks like I played a Zombie game for 4 years now.

Dukenukem = KNN?

« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:36am by string table error, tableDID »  

IP Logged

vyvy3369
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #274 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:38am
Print Post  
I skimmed through the thread, and I'm surprised nobody has brought up Sergod as a possibility yet.  Tagyis/555 are interesting possibilities, but a few months ago someone on my "friends" list logged on that I didn't recognize.  It would appear that Sergod is/was? back and renamed one of his chars to Xiancao.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47
Send TopicPrint