Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOVault 9/11: Never Forget! (Read 210686 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: REMI OWNED & HUMILIATED: SOCK OUTTED AFTER 1 POST
Reply #525 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
You seem upset, child.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #526 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
I know upset when I see it, you look upset.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #527 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
So soul posted:

Soulless187 wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 9:24pm:
OK so, I've been away for a day or two.

So, KNN comes into the vault as the 'big dicked nigger who lives on a tropical island, snorts more coke than South America can produce in a year, has passed on more pussy then the rest of the Vault has had in their entire lives combined and is obviously a closet homosexual with the amount of times he has used the word "Fag".

So once he tries to 'buy' some vault cred and gets endlessly trolled for it he tells everyone that is was "All according to plan and that he has a big reveal" and his reveal is that hes Religious and that it was all "according to plan" and just declare victory?

Is that the cliff note version?

You know if you chone in real life you come back as a 36 point build, when you do can you use a extension cord so that I win the pool please?

And P4P posted:

[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:30pm:
You seem upset, child.

I don't think even P4P is stupid enough to not realize the only person upset is him, must be hard getting spanked so badly two days in a row.  Grin

So Soul, let me fill you in:

You are skipping the really embarrassing part (by design one wonders...) the "big reveal" was actually something really lame he tried to call it Niggapocalypse and it was so lame that it fizzled out in less that two hours, it was really embarrassing for him.

Niggapocalypse entailed him opening up some extra accounts, whining about Remi some more, pretending to fight with himself about how bad P4P was, and proclaiming "yeah isn't this amazing???" and everyone kinda went:

Yawn.

So yesterday afternoon he was just getting raped by posters making fun of his whole "big reveal" and how lame it turned out to be. By evening he cracked and started spamming as hard and as fast as possible. Even the spam was making him look even lamer so he switched to different names, and finally had to settle on quoting pseudo bible quotes so that that at least they couldn't make fun of the content just him.

After that he got real panicky and tried to spam posts and threads to bury all the shit that made him look so lame and retarded. He packed it in when everyone started teasing the shit out of how transparent it was.

This morning he tried to keep spamming, but started to break character when people burned him, and by midday he was breaking character all the time, fucko couldn't even do that right. He whipped up a couple new socks and brought in his old ones because most posters won't waste their time talking to him, we mostly talk 'around' him which drives him  nuts. Being treated like a 5 year old is hard for an attention whore.

This afternoon he started a half dozen or so spam threads to try and drive the really embarrassing (to him) threads down the page and started having conversations with his socks because nobody was paying attention.

That should catch you up, at this point he is really easy to piss off and he will post back almost immediately to cover your post if you embarrass him. He has also for the most part run out of quotes to steal, he even tried to pretend Depech mode lyrics were god-talk the fuckwit.

So now he is posting pics and memes because he was getting pissed that other people were posting them and ignoring his threads, and also becuase he can't think of anything himself that doesn't make him look stupider.

His temper has gotten very touchy as well, and it's funny to push his buttons because he really struggles to find a way to respond that is at least partially in character. You can see it very easily.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #528 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Oh wait for it folks, now that he just got burned again P4P will try his fall back routine of asking if someone is upset!  mark my words.
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:36pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #529 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
He's upset, I can tell.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #530 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:34pm:
He's upset, I can tell.

Called it! again.

This guys is as easy to read and burn as a newspaper  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:37pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #531 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
Upset and sad, by admission.
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:37pm by [] »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #532 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:41pm
Print Post  
You must be upset that I'll never hit 100 posts per day.  Keep trying though, because your transparency, while upsetting to you, is exceedingly amusing to me.

IP Logged

Soulless187
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #533 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:34pm:
~lots of great stuff~

Thank you very much for the fill in Grand. It's kinda fun to watch him struggle around in a vain attempt for attention. Usually you have to pay for this kind of entertainment.

I can't wait for the next episode; Will he call me a Remi sock? Will he call you a Remi sock? Is the whole vault Remi socks? Will he ask if we are upset? Stay tuned for the next episode of...yawn... Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #534 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:37pm:
Upset and sad, by admission.

[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:41pm:
You must be upset that I'll never hit 100 posts per day.  Keep trying though, because your transparency, while upsetting to you, is exceedingly amusing to me.

See? how much it fucks him off? he has to ask multiple times  to try and get you to talk to him and best yet he only has these really limited and toothless options like the "are you upset" to try and deflect abuse with now. Fact it's even easier now to rattle Pay4Pal's cage.  When a wannbe-troll gets this badly mauled by the Vault he gets to this point.

Notice in the second one when the first doesn't work he has to break "character" because he is so pissed by being ignored? it's all really easy to do now. 

A point where virtually anyone on the Vault can troll just like I did there and make him scamper to try and control the humiliation.

Here is the best part, you can use that "are you upset' routine on him and it pisses him off! not only does it troll him but it trolls him with something that doesn't work for him anymore because he got so publicly burned.

So use it and enjoy people  Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #535 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
I thought you would be more upset at hearing that, thought I don't understand why: I told you there was no vitory for you here.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #536 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
And don't miss a real important take-away here:

[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:41pm:

See that? see how he totally breaks character and exposes how helpless and pissed he is after I hit him with just a couple of well place troll posts?

And you can see his anger and butthurt by the way he is going from his 'God-talk" to say things like "amusing to me" and calling me "transparent"  if you look at those words you  notice how when he is angry like this he uses the words and forms that he has been hit with all day those words and attacks that really pissed him off and exposed him.

When he breaks character like this you know you have successfully kicked him right in the ego-balls, so it's a great sign when you see it and knowing you scored makes it easier to duplicate.

Have fun with this guys, this wannbe-troll has been emasculated by his own plans so we probably won't have much time before he chones or hides so practice and have fun while he is still around.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #537 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
I drive you into overdrive.

IP Logged

TotallyNotMeatsSock
Waterworks Kobold

I'm bad at this.

Reply #538 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:34pm:
So soul posted:

And P4P posted:

I don't think even P4P is stupid enough to not realize the only person upset is him, must be hard getting spanked so badly two days in a row.  Grin

So Soul, let me fill you in:

You are skipping the really embarrassing part (by design one wonders...) the "big reveal" was actually something really lame he tried to call it Niggapocalypse and it was so lame that it fizzled out in less that two hours, it was really embarrassing for him.

Niggapocalypse entailed him opening up some extra accounts, whining about Remi some more, pretending to fight with himself about how bad P4P was, and proclaiming "yeah isn't this amazing???" and everyone kinda went:

Yawn.

So yesterday afternoon he was just getting raped by posters making fun of his whole "big reveal" and how lame it turned out to be. By evening he cracked and started spamming as hard and as fast as possible. Even the spam was making him look even lamer so he switched to different names, and finally had to settle on quoting pseudo bible quotes so that that at least they couldn't make fun of the content just him.

After that he got real panicky and tried to spam posts and threads to bury all the shit that made him look so lame and retarded. He packed it in when everyone started teasing the shit out of how transparent it was.

This morning he tried to keep spamming, but started to break character when people burned him, and by midday he was breaking character all the time, fucko couldn't even do that right. He whipped up a couple new socks and brought in his old ones because most posters won't waste their time talking to him, we mostly talk 'around' him which drives him  nuts. Being treated like a 5 year old is hard for an attention whore.

This afternoon he started a half dozen or so spam threads to try and drive the really embarrassing (to him) threads down the page and started having conversations with his socks because nobody was paying attention.

That should catch you up, at this point he is really easy to piss off and he will post back almost immediately to cover your post if you embarrass him. He has also for the most part run out of quotes to steal, he even tried to pretend Depech mode lyrics were god-talk the fuckwit.

So now he is posting pics and memes because he was getting pissed that other people were posting them and ignoring his threads, and also becuase he can't think of anything himself that doesn't make him look stupider.

His temper has gotten very touchy as well, and it's funny to push his buttons because he really struggles to find a way to respond that is at least partially in character. You can see it very easily.

Close. Except this mirror the troll account was just used to reduce my boredom and is most assuredly NOT a P4P sock.

I just wanted to poke the dog with a stick, and succeeded in doing so. Meanwhile he was scrambling to come up with a "victory" to claim, so he made up the "n-pocalypse" b.s.

In other words he really had no big reveal. He's actually less than meets the eye.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #539 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Get used to this.

IP Logged

TotallyNotMeatsSock
Waterworks Kobold

I'm bad at this.

Reply #540 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:00pm:
Get used to this.

No bro really. I mean, this is absolutely a sock. It's just not his sock. You're giving him too much credit.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #541 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
I'm part of the flora and fauna from now on.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #542 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Many board members cheerleading have informed me about many things.  Believe it or not, it is you who are not welcome here.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #543 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
See? those next five posts by P4P show him acting out totally out of character because he is pissed and embarrassed.

And this right here is the real 'money shot' so to speak:

[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:09pm:
Many board members cheerleading have informed me about many things.  Believe it or not, it is you who are not welcome here.

Observe how he has totally lost the character here in this last post, this is what a house-broken Troll sounds like, remember it. 

You will see in that last post how he sounds as though he is forced so far back on his heels that his only hope is to claim he has support from others, and how I'm a "big meanie" or some such. Now the humor is that this is the guy who called himself KNN and had for two weeks been bragging about his dick, his money, being the one and only...  And now he is trying pretend he has supporters, because now after being just crushed he needs help to get out of the spot he is in...  Good huh?  Wink

Depending on how you feel or how much time you have, you would normally at this point in trolling a idiot like this give him a little more rope to hang himself. You would say 'oh really? lets see those PM's that support you... blah blah ' and then watch him scramble for a couple of hours making excuses, and stalling before exposing him ... that can be fun normally. But in this case P4P has already been outed and exposed as a fantasist so theres no point really, other than a bit of fun, I mean we already have him broken down at this point.

So, going forward from here it goes like this, usually it will take him twenty minutes or 5-7 posts to get back into that insulating "god-talk character" he was forced to retreat to yesterday for damage control.

So for the next few minutes he is tee-up for any new vaulters or noobs that want to yank his chain, guy is defenseless when he is like this. 

If you would like to practice baiting a troll just to get the hang of it now is a perfect opportunity, so enjoy yourself and run P4P around a bit put him through his paces while he is so vulnerable like this.

Have fun!  Grin

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #544 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 12:26am
Print Post  
Soulless187 wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 10:44pm:
Is the whole vault Remi socks?

Hi. My name is Remi's_Sock_#34684321324. It is a pleasure to meet you Wink

IP Logged

Soulless187
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #545 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 1:49am
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 12:26am:

Hi Welcome...nice to meet you also  Cheesy

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #546 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 1:55am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:09pm:

That's not exclusive, fucko.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #547 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:38am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:52pm:
See? those next five posts by P4P show him acting out totally out of character because he is pissed and embarrassed.

And this right here is the real 'money shot' so to speak:

Observe how he has totally lost the character here in this last post, this is what a house-broken Troll sounds like, remember it. 

You will see in that last post how he sounds as though he is forced so far back on his heels that his only hope is to claim he has support from others, and how I'm a "big meanie" or some such. Now the humor is that this is the guy who called himself KNN and had for two weeks been bragging about his dick, his money, being the one and only...  And now he is trying pretend he has supporters, because now after being just crushed he needs help to get out of the spot he is in...  Good huh?  Wink

Depending on how you feel or how much time you have, you would normally at this point in trolling a idiot like this give him a little more rope to hang himself. You would say 'oh really? lets see those PM's that support you... blah blah ' and then watch him scramble for a couple of hours making excuses, and stalling before exposing him ... that can be fun normally. But in this case P4P has already been outed and exposed as a fantasist so theres no point really, other than a bit of fun, I mean we already have him broken down at this point.

So, going forward from here it goes like this, usually it will take him twenty minutes or 5-7 posts to get back into that insulating "god-talk character" he was forced to retreat to yesterday for damage control.

So for the next few minutes he is tee-up for any new vaulters or noobs that want to yank his chain, guy is defenseless when he is like this. 

If you would like to practice baiting a troll just to get the hang of it now is a perfect opportunity, so enjoy yourself and run P4P around a bit put him through his paces while he is so vulnerable like this.

Have fun!  Grin

Smiley

Fucking great couple of posts, but just to be 100% clear, did you just try to make us all observe Pay4Pal's money shot? cause that's just nasty man, what did I ever do to you?

IP Logged

Endlessorrow
Korthos Resident

All is loss, the taste
of joy has become ashes.

Reply #548 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 12:26am:

Hi I am apparently, by acclimation anyway, the multi named manic troll's sock. Number unknown. Perhaps we can find a nice dryer some where and have a tumble.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #549 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Man, no one ever told me it would be this lonely at the top; I was familiar with the cliche, but...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47
Send TopicPrint