Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOVault 9/11: Never Forget! (Read 210737 times)
Tinstar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: REMI OWNED & HUMILIATED: SOCK OUTTED AFTER 1 POST
Reply #550 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
spam

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #551 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
been gone a few days.  nice to see that smegnugget KNN finally choned.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #552 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Multiple times!  He changes his name and lame persona and then gets destroyed again.

He is still around but Grand and Company house-broke him last night.  Smiley

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #553 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:12pm:
been gone a few days.  nice to see that smegnugget KNN finally choned

Grin Grin Grin

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #554 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Yes it's true he has totally given up that latest "god-talk" routine, it would appear that he cried himself to sleep last night after getting trolled just a little bit into breaking 'character'.  Kid these days, so sensitive.

Anyway, after a 12 hour break he logged back on and is trying to pretend it all didn't happen, trying to play it cool.

Which honestly is fine with me. Just as long as he doesn't try to bury his fuck-ups in spam again or try to float that whole "it's all part of my grand plan niggas!" bullshit or a variation I will consider him trained and move on.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #555 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
I shall pray for you all.

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #556 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:44pm:
Yes it's true he has totally given up that latest "god-talk" routine, it would appear that he cried himself to sleep last night after getting trolled just a little bit into breaking 'character'.  Kid these days, so sensitive.

Anyway, after a 12 hour break he logged back on and is trying to pretend it all didn't happen, trying to play it cool.

Which honestly is fine with me. Just as long as he doesn't try to bury his fuck-ups in spam again or try to float that whole "it's all part of my grand plan niggas!" bullshit or a variation I will consider him trained and move on.

He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #557 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Happy wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:49pm:

Why do you think this scary little bitch surrended so suddenly? did he really got owned so bad?  Huh

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #558 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
I think he put that white flag up for you, not me.

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #559 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 3:16pm:
Why do you think this scary little bitch surrended so suddenly? did he really got owned so bad?

Probably that made him panic  Wink

[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:09pm:
Many board members cheerleading have informed me about many things.  Believe it or not, it is you who are not welcome here.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #560 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 2:44pm:
it would appear that he cried himself to sleep last night after getting trolled just a little bit into breaking 'character'.  Kid these days, so sensitive.

Trolled A little bit?  Grin  You have a gift for understatement, because I haven't seen that level of callous manipulation outside of a government black site Grand!  It was glorious to watch and read the breakdown of P4P's latest ploy. 

BTW I don't think that P4P's silence after you broke him was him crying himself to sleep, I would wager that P4P had to go to the Proctologist to get your boot removed from his lower intestine! 

Tell me, is there any better proof of how much it bothers P4P for people to know what happened to him last night then how P4P is now trying to do damage control with these second string socks, meow, yaba? 

I mean a whole 7 posts apiece? and it's so easy to see what those two have been used for up to now, pretty desperate stuff P4P! pretty desperate!  Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #561 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
You must have suffered, exquisitely.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #562 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Hey this really is easy!   Even I can pull P4P in with just a post or two  Grin

<bows to Grand master>

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #563 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
I am sorry to be the one to tell you, but there is no vengence enough to satisfy or ease the pain you must clearly feel.

IP Logged

Endlessorrow
Korthos Resident

All is loss, the taste
of joy has become ashes.

Reply #564 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 4:34pm:
I am sorry to be the one to tell you, but there is no vengence enough to satisfy or ease the pain you must clearly feel.

Good god begs to differ. There is a very (according to god) satisfying vengeance to lift ones mood.

Psalms 137:8-9 Prayer/song of vengeance “0 daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.  Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”

So get back at some one by power slamming their kids against stones! Good god says you will be happy!!
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2015 at 4:51pm by Endlessorrow »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #565 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
He is beyond help; his pain, beyond redress.
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2015 at 4:46pm by [] »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #566 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
Why ever do you seem so exceedingly...upset?

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #567 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:52pm:
See? those next five posts by P4P show him acting out totally out of character because he is pissed and embarrassed.

And this right here is the real 'money shot' so to speak:

Observe how he has totally lost the character here in this last post, this is what a house-broken Troll sounds like, remember it. 

You will see in that last post how he sounds as though he is forced so far back on his heels that his only hope is to claim he has support from others, and how I'm a "big meanie" or some such. Now the humor is that this is the guy who called himself KNN and had for two weeks been bragging about his dick, his money, being the one and only...  And now he is trying pretend he has supporters, because now after being just crushed he needs help to get out of the spot he is in...  Good huh?  Wink

Depending on how you feel or how much time you have, you would normally at this point in trolling a idiot like this give him a little more rope to hang himself. You would say 'oh really? lets see those PM's that support you... blah blah ' and then watch him scramble for a couple of hours making excuses, and stalling before exposing him ... that can be fun normally. But in this case P4P has already been outed and exposed as a fantasist so theres no point really, other than a bit of fun, I mean we already have him broken down at this point.

So, going forward from here it goes like this, usually it will take him twenty minutes or 5-7 posts to get back into that insulating "god-talk character" he was forced to retreat to yesterday for damage control.

So for the next few minutes he is tee-up for any new vaulters or noobs that want to yank his chain, guy is defenseless when he is like this. 

If you would like to practice baiting a troll just to get the hang of it now is a perfect opportunity, so enjoy yourself and run P4P around a bit put him through his paces while he is so vulnerable like this.

Have fun!  Grin

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Pure gold Grand! at this rate you will become Pay4Pals new boogyman and I can get back to teasing 5koodge and Sobbysally!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

This was the first time ever I've seen somebody give such a comprehensive and coherent 'play-by-play' commentary while taking a Moron-osaurus down! It was like watching a episode of 'The Bass Pros" only there was no catch and release just catch and gut hahahahhah!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #568 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
You mask your emotions with smiley faces; why so upset?

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #569 - Nov 12th, 2015 at 12:25am
Print Post  
Endlessorrow wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 10:35am:
Hi I am apparently, by acclimation anyway, the multi named manic troll's sock. Number unknown. Perhaps we can find a nice dryer some where and have a tumble.

Sorry but I don't toss and tumble with damaged, second hand goods, especially after the grand Rem parade has already spoken for you Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #570 - Nov 12th, 2015 at 1:50am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 9:10pm:
You mask your emotions with smiley faces; why so upset?

Uh dude.... you should read this again:

RemRemi wrote on Nov 11th, 2015 at 9:05pm:
So now, Poor old Pay4Pals is having to lean on that old line "are you upset", except as somebody pointed out, now every time he asked it, we know he's the one who is upset.

Too funny!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The take away as I read it is, Rem predicted you would post that every time you were salty, so we can all be sure he's not angry but instead laughing his ass off, because every time you do it you prove him right again. 

I know were laughing at you. 

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Re: An exercise in sickness
Reply #571 - Nov 12th, 2015 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:08pm:
This is either the most pathetically hilarious attempt at a funny thread and is only funny in its level of fail

OR

It's the absolute saddest thread in a long time

I'm having a really hard time deciding. It might be both.

This.

Lately, this forum is like a dresser where every drawer is the sock drawer.

Quite disturbing really.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #572 - Nov 12th, 2015 at 11:26am
Print Post  
I am truly sorry for making everyone in this thread so....upset.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #573 - Nov 12th, 2015 at 11:46am
Print Post  
O Sara....... When r you going to learn that being an attention whore only gets you so far in life. Before you know it your eyes will be watering, snot bubbles coming out as you frantically grasp for air while you gag on every fat cock owning your mouth. Wait..... That's already happened. Nevermind, good luck justifying your existence while you continue getting donkey punched. At least swallow and smile, we still might respect that you put out for us.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2015 at 11:48am by palmer01 »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #574 - Nov 12th, 2015 at 12:11pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47
Send TopicPrint