Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOVault 9/11: Never Forget! (Read 210415 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: An exercise in sickness
Reply #50 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
I think I trolled BJ into committing suicide.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 12:57am by [] »  

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #51 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 11:52am:
Shiseidoo plays pure monk melee=complete shit.

Distributed may have been a good player...fucking years ago: now he's complete shit.

Segen?  Never heard of him: must be a casual player.

Segen is an AFK member and was part of the 9 people that completed EE Defiler in less than an hour. Guess you gotta log in more often mister uber-player instead of just talking big here on the forums.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #52 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
What are you, on his nut sack?  Did this one raid well the one time, who gives a fuck?  Nigga I'm talking about REAL-DEAL 24/7 motherfuckers that have been wrecking it for years; some new faggot does one raid right one time and you think he's a hall of famer...LOLNIGGER!?

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #53 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:19pm:
What are you, on his nut sack?  Did this one raid well the one time, who gives a fuck?  Nigga I'm talking about REAL-DEAL 24/7 motherfuckers that have been wrecking it for years; some new faggot does one raid right one time and you think he's a hall of famer...LOLNIGGER!?

I don't think your putting enough emphasis on your call-outs/close-outs nigga! You need something like when your done!

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #54 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:19pm:

oh i see. you're hell of a player, must be a bathory hordes member based on the server knowledge you provided  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #55 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Rahmanii-, Tarzan, Gunther, and I completed EE FOT 4 handed the week it came out in under an hour; back when the cap was 25.  Shortly there after, we started soloing it; what were you doing?
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:39pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #56 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:28pm:
Rahmanii-, Tarzan, Gunther, and I complete FOT 4 handed the week it came out in under an hour; back when the cap was 25.  Shortly there after, we started soloing it; what were you doing?

4 manned citw at lvl 20 with crystalclear, demonblade and friendlyfire. u mad?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #57 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
what difficulty, faggot?

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Alright I've done polling this morning as well.

Other than a couple people from the Vault and I getting a chance to talk in game the results changed little. I didn't take any Vault member votes or suggestions to avoid obvious bias.

Drakenforge was the name I got back all but 5 times, you must be very proud of yourself. I do wonder how much that cost you.

All right, fair enough but KNN didn't confirm that he was Drakenforge, when you asked him previously, so not sure where that leaves things.

Also to get that result how many players did you finally poll?
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:58pm by »  

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Just over 2 dozen. And you are correct, KNN has not said wether or not he's drakenforge.

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #60 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Just over 2 dozen. And you are correct, KNN has not said wether or not he's drakenforge.

He comments on EVERYTHING. His silence on the matter was confirmation enough. He doesn't want to be on a DNG list. He's also probably afraid to ever talk on voice chat anymore because he can't say nigger and faggot without his voice squeaking.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #61 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:24pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Jackknife of Sarlona
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Keensly is the best player on Sarlona.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #63 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
He wishes he was a known player. Look at the PM. He's just trying to get Vault cred. Which I happen to have on sale, 20% off. PM for details.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #64 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Jackknife of Sarlona wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:35pm:
Keensly is the best player on Sarlona.

Grin You're biased towards Rogues!  Grin

IP Logged

Jackknife of Sarlona
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:45pm:
Grin You're biased towards Rogues!  Grin

Keens is a ranger. Or at least, the last time I played.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #66 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
I think he did 3 consecutive Ranger lives, and took them all the way up; but I don't think he mains a Ranger.  I'm completely speculating on whether or not he mains a Rogue; for some reason I thought he did.

IP Logged

Drakenforge
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Hi, I play on Sarlona one of my Character is Drakenforge, as flattering as it is that some of the people I've had fun raiding and questing with have good things to say about me as a player I would prefer not to be dragged into this.

Within minutes of logging on this morning I started getting blind tells from people I don't know asking me for stuff, or asking me if I am KNN? or friends warning me that I was going to be getting tells. I tried to switch up toons but a couple of minutes later I started getting more tells and warnings that I was going to get tells.

I like DDO, I think I'm pretty good at it, but I also think that there are many players who better at it than I am and I learn things from them all the time.

I have sent tells in-game to the toons that I was told were doing surveys last night and this morning.  I have asked them to please desist and leave me out of it.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #68 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:58pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #69 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 8:42am:
the whole intent behind this OP is to bait everyone and get them to flame/troll

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:02pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #70 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
This is either the most pathetically hilarious attempt at a funny thread and is only funny in its level of fail

OR

It's the absolute saddest thread in a long time

I'm having a really hard time deciding. It might be both.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #71 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:08pm:
It's the absolute saddest thread in a long time

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:11pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #72 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:09pm:
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

On a scale of 12-14, how old are you?

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #73 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Tell me I'm not the greatest, ever; c'mon.  I'm running these clowns around in circles.  Only palmer wins the "I'm not a complete fucking dumbass" award.
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:13pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #74 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:12pm:
Tell me I'm not the greatest, ever; c'mon.  I'm running these clowns around in circles.  Only palmer wins the "I'm not a complete fucking dumbass" award.

Ok look, you've managed to whip a few people up a few times. But, more than that you've "established yourself" as a sad joke via the "fake racist shit" and the "paypal" stuff. I don't see a recovery from this one. I'd chone this account and try again if you want to get off on trolling. This account is tainted forever as being weak and sad. It will undermine your trolling from now on.

Free advice. You're welcome.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47
Send TopicPrint