Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) LET'S MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS (Read 18931 times)
RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: LET'S MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS
Reply #100 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 11:44am:
he's probably more than a little amused; like the P4P baiting sock he is.

FTFY P4P!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #101 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
I'm not even doing anything anymore: they're trolling themselves, folks.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #102 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:03pm:
I'm not even doing anything anymore: they're trolling themselves, folks.

Get a clue Noob, with the amount of your fail fodder Flipton exposed in the last 24hours they don't need you to ever do anything again to keep busting your chops for weeks to come.

I don't think you will be running away from this one any time soon P4P, in the meantime would you like to buy some vault creds? 

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #103 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
the only one's looking stupid, are every one of you faggots; 90% of which are Remi socks.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #104 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Get a clue Noob, with the amount of your fail fodder Flipton exposed in the last 24hours they don't need you to ever do anything again to keep busting your chops for weeks to come.

I don't think you will be running away from this one any time soon P4P, in the meantime would you like to buy some vault creds? 

he needs to buy some Engrish creds.  atrocious sp and grammar.  just substandard in every way.  like Nova Scotia trailer park bad.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #105 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:25pm:
A local colon-rectal surgeon, persuaded to see me by my primary care physician, was upbeat. Each time I went into surgery with him he would encourage me, saying "this time we'll get it".

Coming out of surgery, I would hear from him how well it went and that he was "optimistic this time" the closure would take and a new defect would not open up.

Cry

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #106 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
he's completely off the rails.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #107 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 6:02pm:
I have had stitch-overs, mucosal flap advancements, and pelvic floor muscle mobilization; each new approach diminishes what viable tissue I have for another attempt. I have tried to go into every surgery with a realistic outlook; multiple failures however, become difficult to bear.

the price you pay for achieving womanhood despite your DNA I guess.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #108 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Yeah, the Flipton Manoeuvre will go down in history. Usually smarmy underhanded weasels are good at spotting deception because they practice it so much, but that one caught him hook line and sinker. He likes to think he's superior to Vaulties, and that left him off guard.

If only his big dominant Cordo would sweep in and save him now, like when he was getting battered by CraneMace, HammerTop, etc., etc., etc. Sadly, there's nobody to hand out infractions when he gets in over his head here  Sad

But he's been really open about the ups and downs of his gender reassignment surgery, maybe he'll tell us how humiliating it feels to have to be saved by somebody as pathetic as Cordo.

I like keeping the script on and just reading the ones Yobai replies to, though, it filters out those filler posts where he can't think of anything to say and just posts pictures of animal genitalia.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #109 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:53pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #110 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:33pm:
Yeah, the Flipton Manoeuvre will go down in history. Usually smarmy underhanded weasels are good at spotting deception because they practice it so much, but that one caught him hook line and sinker. He likes to think he's superior to Vaulties, and that left him off guard.

If only his big dominant Cordo would sweep in and save him now, like when he was getting battered by CraneMace, HammerTop, etc., etc., etc. Sadly, there's nobody to hand out infractions when he gets in over his head here  Sad

But he's been really open about the ups and downs of his gender reassignment surgery, maybe he'll tell us how humiliating it feels to have to be saved by somebody as pathetic as Cordo.

I like keeping the script on and just reading the ones Yobai replies to, though, it filters out those filler posts where he can't think of anything to say and just posts pictures of animal genitalia.

I think the highlight of the day for me has been watching how after the screenies and word got around P4P had try to pull a full 180, and just hope and pray nobody would notice. 

He had to go from:

-Making posting repeatedly screaming at everyone that it's must be a trick and they were wrong because Drakenforge is real and he "knows" him....

-To saying Drakenforge is a sock that he "forced" me to out..

It was about the funniest thing in the world to watch, and everyone of his new "it's a sock" posts make me laugh so hard still, it'll wear off but not yet  Grin

« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 9:06pm by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #111 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 9:07pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #112 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 8:33pm:

Absolutely agee. 

Flipton went into P4P's House and just owned him. He did it on P4P's thread, and played P4P on P4P's own server, just outright owned him.

Even better Flip PM'd a bunch of folks before he pulled the trigger, laying out his whole maneuver, basically committing fully by nailing it to the mast.  So, not only did he just pummel and pwn P4P for the past 24 hours, he called it before hand as well. I'll admit it I was surprised, He's got some big o'le brass balls.

Meanwhile, P4P has spent all day in damage control mode, desperately trying bury it all with a spam-storm, scrambling to change his story every hour and find a some magic way to say "I meant it to happen" that somebody... anybody would buy. That gullible fucker P4P won't live this down for a long time. 
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 10:39pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #113 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
>implying you're not flipfag, LOL!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #114 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 11:21pm
Print Post  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #115 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 10:59pm:
>implying I didn't get pwn'd by Flip, LOL!

Sucks to be you P4P, sucks to be you.  Smiley

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #116 - Nov 7th, 2015 at 12:24am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #117 - Nov 7th, 2015 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
It's now surprise you like to post pictures of 'head' is it princess? 

lol

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #118 - Nov 7th, 2015 at 7:23pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #119 - Nov 7th, 2015 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 7th, 2015 at 7:23pm:
~snip~

Alright let me make this really simple, so simple even your bruised ego can understand it!  Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #120 - Nov 7th, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2015 at 8:23pm by [] »  

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - Nov 8th, 2015 at 1:30am
Print Post  

Holy moly!  Flip not only triple-trolled him, he dropped a salty load of troll-gravy in P4P's gob as well?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sweet baby jesus, P4P makes Flip look so good that Flip should keep him on retainer... God knows Pray4Praise could use the 'Cred'!  Cheesy

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #122 - Nov 8th, 2015 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
so how many hours, total, did you spend on this escapade, Remi?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #123 - Nov 8th, 2015 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
They are all socks: specifically, they are all your socks.  You outed them yourself, and I got you to do that using my superior intellect.

(This post is a psychic response to Remi's [who WILL be the next poster] post below mine; where it belongs.)
« Last Edit: Nov 8th, 2015 at 5:03pm by [] »  

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #124 - Nov 8th, 2015 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 8th, 2015 at 12:00pm:
so how many hours, total, did you spend on this escapade, Remi?

About 5-10 minutes reading the everyone's posts, and about 2-3 hours laughing my ass of at how Flipton tricked you.  Smiley

Oh! were you clumsily trying to imply that Filppy is sock? sorry to have to break your little heart but nope.  Isn't it funny that everytime you get punked you try to blame it on me?  Flip, Drop, wehavelived, who cares, etc.. hehehehe all not socks, just more and more guys and gals who burned you P4P, and the list will keep getting longer.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hahah see what I did there? too funny.
« Last Edit: Nov 8th, 2015 at 4:55pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint