Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) LET'S MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS (Read 18816 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: LET'S MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS
Reply #25 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
you ARE a totally degenerate faggot.

IP Logged

Drakenforge
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 6:09pm:
This is too funny: according to classified intelligence sources, the DDOVault dumbasses that took a big shit on Sarlona today did so by insulting everyone on that list.   Grin  They assumed that I had some sort of relationship to the players I mentioned (outside of having run with them, and knowing they all liked Drake.)   Grin  In an effort to affect me somehow (LOLFAGGOT!)  they wen't on a rampage of insults via random tells from in-game socks.   Grin  Basically, the whole server is pissed for one reason or another: the people on the list are pissed at the rudeness, and others are actually pissed they got left off the list!   Grin

What a bunch of stupid, cock-sucking, nigger-fucking, AIDS-having, plz die faggots you all tuened out to be.

BEST THREAD EVER!  Grin

I have avoided being on the Vault for years but everything that has happened today has really forced my hand.

It's not enough that I got harressed all day, no, because when I read this post of your's KNN it just made my blood boil.

You used the fact that the people on that list of yours think I'm a decent guy to run with as bait? that is goddamn sick! 

What gave you the right to make me a laughing stock just because you knew that I try to be nice and get along with other players? For you to be so low as to use that knowledge to whip up some shitty trolling trap? How messed up are you?

Oh my god, you're bragging about it here as well? what the hell is wrong with you?

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #27 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I have avoided being on the Vault for years but everything that has happened today has really forced my hand.

It's not enough that I got harressed all day, no, because when I read this post of your's KNN it just made my blood boil.

You used the fact that the people on that list of yours think I'm a decent guy to run with as bait? that is goddamn sick! 

What gave you the right to make me a laughing stock just because you knew that I try to be nice and get along with other players? For you to be so low as to use that knowledge to whip up some shitty trolling trap? How messed up are you?

Oh my god, you're bragging about it here as well? what the hell is wrong with you?

Now this gets interesting...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #28 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:28pm:
you ARE a totally degenerate faggot.

is that a yes?  and are you still considered a power bottom after the transition?

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #29 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:50pm
Print Post  
I'll never get what you people fail to understand about pussy.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #30 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:50pm:
I'll never get what you people fail to understand about pussy.

when you first bled out of your anus did you think it was from the rough sex?  or just from the Chipotle?

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Crunkkkk
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
Well considering I down own the equipment I can't be expected to understand it more than you, even if your equipment is only partially functional.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #32 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
tha's one incoherent faggot.

IP Logged

@i@
Dirty Sock

Evading a ban XD

Reply #33 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Quote:
No dumbass, they're mediocre. Most of the people have about 6 int in real life and chew rather than playing.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:51pm:
when you first bled out of your anus did you think it was from the rough sex?  or just from the Chipotle?

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/251865/billy-mays-here

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #35 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
oh is that the angle we're going with: drake was just a sock?  funny, it took 9 hours to think of that.  surprised it wasn't revealed immediately.  nice try, faggots.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
I've always been unclear on who exactly is supposed to do this "revealing". Maybe I'm just not on the special list...

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #37 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
They're trying to get me to think that the posts from drake were not actually drake, but a sock, announced with a picture of a sock, after his third post, 9 hours later.  In other words, they think I'm as stupid as they are.

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:06am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 11:34pm:
They're trying to get me to think that the posts from drake were not actually drake, but a sock, announced with a picture of a sock, after his third post, 9 hours later.  In other words, they think I'm as stupid as they are.

Funny you should post that....

Part 1

[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 6:09pm:
This is too funny: according to classified intelligence sources, the DDOVault dumbasses that took a big shit on Sarlona today did so by insulting everyone on that list.   Grin  They assumed that I had some sort of relationship to the players I mentioned (outside of having run with them, and knowing they all liked Drake.)   Grin  In an effort to affect me somehow (LOLFAGGOT!)  they wen't on a rampage of insults via random tells from in-game socks.   Grin  Basically, the whole server is pissed for one reason or another: the people on the list are pissed at the rudeness, and others are actually pissed they got left off the list!   Grin

What a bunch of stupid, cock-sucking, nigger-fucking, AIDS-having, plz die faggots you all tuened out to be.

BEST THREAD EVER!  Grin

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,  I have something quite fun lined up after a long night and a day of feeding P4P more rope to get there. There is a lot to digest, so sit back comfortably and enjoy a little reading, linking, and laughing... at P4P.

Notice the sentence that I quoted in bold in the quote above? funny that... because I only created Drakenforge and Drakenfog  last night. I did that in hopes that KNN could see that they existed and that hopefully he would contact them in game and try to milk them for some info, which he did.

So as you can see the "Drake" he claims to know all those players he "runs with" liked? never existed.  I think he might regret writing that, Drake was created and talked up in hopes that KNN couldn't resist either pretending to be him or at least know all about him.

It was a long wait today, but now that he has gone full retard, and made the claim that he was always banking on the fact that he knew  "they all like drake"  and then doubled down on that claim a few more times in exchanges with the Draken vault account I think the waiting part is over.

Enjoy.

Part 2

Now for those of you who would also like to see the "doubling down" that P4P did here is the Post.  When your done here make sure to read the original, it's really entertaining to read when you know that after he failed to be voted best on Sarlona, that P4P was desperately trying to fake knowing Drakenforge (who didn't exist), and then trying to Claim to have orchestrated it all as a "troll" with his "Sarlona insider knowledge" of how everyone likes Drakenforge (who didn't exist) so much,  and my favorite part Pay4Pay bragging about braggin to the fake Drakenforges vault account ... really everything.  This is so good, enjoy:

[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:46pm:
Quote:

That's the best kind of bait, dumbass.

Quote:
that is goddamn sick! (and a trap as we all know now he he he)

Correct.

Quote:
For you to be so low as to use that knowledge to whip up some shitty trolling trap?

Actually, I think I set the bar sky high with this one: nobody in the history of this forum will ever out do this shit.  Not just you, almost everyone on that list, and some not on it (for not being on it...LOL!) are beyond epic raging pissed.  Also, how do you think the hoe-moes who so gleefully did my bidding feel?  They're still arguing IN FAVOR of their actions, after the big reveal.

And here is the full, now comical original post: http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1446696793/188#188

Part 3

And finally here are some desert posts that are laugh out loud funny now that you know that P4P is pretending to know about a Draken, who is in fact a sock toon and account that never existed until I made them to trap him.

[] wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 11:34pm:

[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 12:44am:
Galadriel wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 12:57am:
Draken knew how Manyshot worked.

HE'S NEVER PLAYED A RANGED TOON, BITCH!

There is more of course, but those give you a taste of the humiliation P4P is going to be trying to spam his way out of Friday.

IP Logged

Drakenforge
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Oh look whos here! it's Drakenforge saying hi from his toon on Sarlona!  And look how he is saying hello in the chat box...

Oh he want's to wave to Pay4Pal

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #40 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:10am
Print Post  
solicit all the screen shots you want, faggot; your need to explain makes your anal gapage all the more obvious.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #41 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:16am
Print Post  
So, KNN is a gaytard and a lying bitch? Who would have thought?  Grin

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #42 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:17am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:10am:
solicit all the screen shots you want, faggot; your need to explain makes your anal gapage all the more obvious.

Where's your screenshot, maggot?

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:19am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:10am:

Ooooh very weak P4P, but still planned for:

Hey! who want's to log onto Sarlona and talked to me in the toon that trapped Pay4Pal in his lies, Drakenforge ! 

I'm online right now standing by the mailbox in eveningstar! 

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #44 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:19am
Print Post  
my pwneship is beyond complete.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #45 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:20am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:19am:

SSOIDH, maggot!

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:30am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:19am:

Yup I have indeed pwnd you entirely, hey thank that delusional ego of your for me okay? I couldn't have done it without it....

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #47 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Quote:
I couldn't have done it without it....

You are incoherently gay.

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:42am
Print Post  
And yet even as incoherent and gay as I am I still exposed you today.

Imagine that.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:43am by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #49 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:49am
Print Post  
Oh yeah, totally; you're not the dumbass, Jewish faggot; you're the WINNER!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint