Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic You called it buddy (Read 6369 times)
RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

You called it buddy
Nov 9th, 2015 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 9th, 2015 at 10:12pm:
Fucking typical, now he is trying to survive by posting pseudo religious bullshit because he can't think of anything new and he has painted himself into a corner, with all his lame promise to deliver big reveal bullshit.   

That's what happens when you're a small brain fuckwit, you have no decent knowledge base to fall back on in a pinch. It's no different then when this Asshat went on that shitting  animal spree a couple days ago, he couldn't think of one fucking thing to say but just had to be seen posting so he started searching for animal shitting pictures.

The desperation on display by fucko here is delicious.

Nicely called Grand!

It's so funny watching him do it now. He got absolutely slaughtered today when his big surprise fizzled out, so now he doing his best to bury all those posts that humiliated him today with spam posting. But just like you pointed out he can't use his normal routine because he's run out of maneuvering room with all his silly claims and posturing.

So now, he is frantically trying to google bible quotes to fill all the many many spam posts he needs to make to bury his burning shame!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well done, mate well done!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: You called it buddy
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2015 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
Suffer insult.  Suffer to be defrauded.  When striken, turn the other cheek.  Vengence is mine, so sayeth The Lord.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2015 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
How do you go from talking super racist ass shit to bible thumping within mins? I mean i find it all funny and all...  but you just changed your name. You Shouldve made a diff sock. Then you couldve commented on your other personas comments..lol

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2015 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Nov 9th, 2015 at 10:45pm:
Nicely called Grand!

It's so funny watching him do it now. He got absolutely slaughtered today when his big surprise fizzled out, so now he doing his best to bury all those posts that humiliated him today with spam posting. But just like you pointed out he can't use his normal routine because he's run out of maneuvering room with all his silly claims and posturing.

So now, he is frantically trying to google bible quotes to fill all the many many spam posts he needs to make to bury his burning shame!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well done, mate well done! 

Thanks man, but it's not like it was hard to call was it? Writing has been on the wall since he started losing his shit last night. 

He's pretty much been a punch-line all day, I lost count of the number of Vaulters that put a boot up his ass since noon, but there been a lot. That's why he's so worried about spamming posts to bury it all.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #4 - Nov 9th, 2015 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
I am one and the same.  The wheat has been separated from the chaff.  None are saved by deserving merit, only by the will and endless mercy, benevolence, and kindess of The Lord: I shall choose whom I shall choose, so sayeth The Lord.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2015 at 11:04pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Nov 9th, 2015 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Nov 9th, 2015 at 10:58pm:
How do you go from talking super racist ass shit to bible thumping within mins? I mean i find it all funny and all...  but you just changed your name. You Shouldve made a diff sock. Then you couldve commented on your other personas comments..lol

Don't even waste your time engaging with him Skril, he's not smart enough to explain what his reflex was or why he's doing it now. 

In a nutshell, he got really clobbered today, and in the past 36 hours made a ton of posts that will come back to haunt him. He can't post anything like he was before because he will get torn to shreds by the vault now that they have all his fuck ups. But at the same time he can't just log off because that will give posters time to dig up all the embarrassing and self contradicting posts he made last night. Also it would really sting his ego to have to read everyone laughing at him for running away as well.

So he has to spam post to bury shit, but at the same time he can't post anything to do with or in the style of all the shit he got busted for during the past two days because the damage is too deep.

So he is reduced to spamming, with a new style and plagerized material that has nothing to do with anything he has said so far because it kills him to be mocked.

The reason he is doing this on his main account instead of a sock is a result of that need to bury everything as well. He hopes that this way he can make it so hard to find the really dumb shit that he bragged, lied about and promised to do that he won't have to have it thrown back into his face again this week. (A false hope, Vault searchers are very good).

So, for now he needs to spam and stall and hope the "moment" so to speak moves on and he can survive. and then he will go back to the same tired shit.

Is that pretty clear?
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2015 at 11:15pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2015 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
All have failed, and fallen short of the mark.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #7 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:02am
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Nov 9th, 2015 at 10:58pm:
How do you go from talking super racist ass shit to bible thumping within mins?

Check out U.S. history. Apparently your mind will be blown.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:03am
Print Post  
LOL!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:09am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:02am:
Check out U.S. history. Apparently your mind will be blown.

Sad

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Oxidizer
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #10 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:02am:
Check out current U.S. history geography . Apparently your mind will be blown.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #11 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:29am
Print Post  
Well it's better then the nigger Jew faggot thing he was doing but it's still all about getting posts obviously

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:37am
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:29am:
Well it's better then the nigger Jew faggot thing he was doing but it's still all about getting posts obviously

Agreed, that racism and fag thing is so much vile garbage.

But overall it's not actually so much about getting the post count up, he's trying to create a buffer of enough 'god-talk' posts to insulated himself from all the really stupid shit that he was getting sodomized for last night and today. 

Using that google sourced "god-talk" style saves him the effort of thinking up excuses and prevents him from saying more stupid shit until he has recovered, and gotten a little breathing room.

So, don't give him any breathing room tomorrow.
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:39am by Grand »  

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 2:12am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 12:37am:
Using that google sourced "god-talk" style saves him the effort of thinking up excuses and prevents him from saying more stupid shit until he has recovered, and gotten a little breathing room.

You forgot that changing the name and using a new style does confuse the reader for a few seconds until you look at previous posts as well as where current posts are.

Sadly, for his sake, quoting scripture and going to church on Sunday's doesn't make anybody a good christian. It also applies for every other religion.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #14 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 2:57am
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 2:12am:
Sadly, for his sake, quoting scripture and going to church on Sunday's doesn't make anybody a good christian. It also applies for every other religion.

And doubly for atheists!

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

TheFifthSock
Dragon Raider

Reply #15 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 3:58am
Print Post  
Ignore P4P, and he'll get tired of poking his long stick in a wasps' nest. He's feeding on attention. Constantly giving him what he wants doesn't make him go away.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #16 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Homosexuality is an abomination before The Lord, prepare for the fire that burns but does not consume, for eternity.
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2015 at 9:34am by [] »  

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #17 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Here is a kicker and possible reasoning added to his name change.

He was looking for a new name, but while accidentally misspelling megatron, he typed metatron:

"Metatron (Hebrew מטטרון) or Mattatron[1] is an archangel in Judaism, known as the Recording Angel or the Chancellor of Heaven (which makes Adramelech his infernal counterpart).[2][3][4] He is not mentioned in the canonical Bible of most Christian denominations, or in the Hebrew Bible, but is a prominent figure in ancient para-Biblical texts, notably the book of 3 Enoch. In fact, according to Jewish medieval apocrypha, Metatron is Enoch himself (the great grandfather of Noah), transformed into an angel." - Wikipedia

It doesn't take long to to stumble upon Saraqael if you read up more about archangels.

There you have his big transformation

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #18 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Let him who hath eyes, see.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #19 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:06am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 9th, 2015 at 10:51pm:
Suffer insult.  Suffer to be defrauded.  When striken, turn the other cheek.  Vengence is mine, so sayeth The Lord.

Fail

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #20 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Grant's rage is slowly consuming him.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #21 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:13am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 9th, 2015 at 11:03pm:
so sayeth The Lord

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #22 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:16am
Print Post  
Take care not to invoke Him in vain.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #23 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:19am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:16am:
Take care not to invoke Him in vain.

vague and ambiguous as to the term "him"; fails to describe with reasonable particularity.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 10th, 2015 at 11:08am:
Grant's rage is slowly consuming him.

Ooooh poor pookey! are you dreaming again? because I'm quite happy watching you Meltdown this way, so no "rage" here just laughing my ass off watching a loser slowly burn his account!  Grin

See unlike you, I've got your number Fucko I predicted what and why you would do last night this morning, not hard it's all  out of date Forum moves.

Where as you? you don't know anything. Hell you don't even know how to spell my name right when your desperately trying to find a way to insult me for burning you while holding onto your new spam persona.

Grant.... hahahahahah Grand buddy, Grand.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint