Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Legendary Raid Timers For Legendary Content (Read 17612 times)
DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Legendary Raid Timers For Legendary Content
Reply #50 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
In general crap goes on sale for 2 reasons. 
1.  We don't want it anymore, please take it
2.  To set you up for something else later down the line

Either way, the sale ain't for you and don't ever think it is...
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2015 at 2:22pm by DoRayEgon »  

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
I wont be happy about it, but I'll buy a stack when they come out. I mean what are you gonna do otherwise?

Of course if the loot looks crap I may be able to hold off, because it's not like they have created a decent raid in over a year when you look at the actually content.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:55pm:
Please lord, don't let them fuck up epic greensteel Sad

They already fucked up epic greensteel by bringing it into the game to begin with.
We don't need yet another crafting system, we need the ones we already have finished.

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #53 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
[QUOTE=Cordovan;5724822]If players purchased Raid Timer Bypasses in this week's sale with the intention of using them for Update 29's new raids, still have the timers available, and wish to seek a refund, please get in touch with Customer Support. [/quote]

they are such fucking numpties.....Does nobody at Turbine engage in any thought about the perceived consequences of what they do?

...oh, wait...

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
So basically, they've addressed the people hurt by this that bought timers during the sale in preparation for U29. I suppose it's possible that there are people that bought timers for AS's or even rarely for plat that could have been negatively effected but it's highly doubtful that we're talking about a large number or raid timers there either.

Basically, this is a large middle finger from Turbine to anyone that duped. I don't dupe, I don't care if other people dupe (and in most cases I appreciate the outcome as it makes stuff cheaper for me on the ASAH  Grin ), but please if you dupe don't whine when Turbine breaks what you duped. When you dupe there's always the chance that Turbine will get around to Maban'ing you. It's part of the risk you take it doing it. The fact that they took the approach they took here seems fairly balanced as far as a middle finger goes. Wink

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:22pm
Print Post  

Darkrok wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:11pm:
Basically, this is a large middle finger from Turbine to anyone that duped

doesnt even phase the dupers. they already spent thousands of timers. I know I made mules filled with stacks. Gave many to guildies that were running low or got inventory rape ban, friends, randos, newbies...

aint shit

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #56 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
When you dupe there's always the chance that Turbine will get around to Maban'ing the guy standing next to you that never duped.

FTFY

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #57 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Nothing phases dupers. We won. Well, you guys did, I'm pretty much always a loser Tongue

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:40pm:
Im good. I quit. just gonna turn into a true vaultie and post here without playing any longer.

Can I haz your stuff?

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:38pm:
FTFY

Truth Grin

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #60 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:42pm:
Can I haz your stuff?

I got your stuff right here *points*

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:42pm:
Can I haz your stuff?

if at this point you dont have all the stuff you need then it's time to throw your pc out of a high story building window while holding it tightly

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mr
Titan Demolisher

Reply #62 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 9:58pm:
"Timers were bad for longevity. we listened and so we made new timers"

Turdbin logic - priceless

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #63 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
but please if you dupe don't whine when Turbine breaks what you duped. When you dupe there's always the chance that Turbine will get around to Maban'ing you.

Turbine breaks everything. Sometimes they break a duped thing. When that happens, there are more fuckwits who claim it's "good", or "justified". But it isn't a departure from the usual.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
So basically, they've addressed the people hurt by this that bought timers during the sale in preparation for U29. I suppose it's possible that there are people that bought timers for AS's or even rarely for plat that could have been negatively effected but it's highly doubtful that we're talking about a large number or raid timers there either.

Basically, this is a large middle finger from Turbine to anyone that duped. I don't dupe, I don't care if other people dupe (and in most cases I appreciate the outcome as it makes stuff cheaper for me on the ASAH  Grin ), but please if you dupe don't whine when Turbine breaks what you duped. When you dupe there's always the chance that Turbine will get around to Maban'ing you. It's part of the risk you take it doing it. The fact that they took the approach they took here seems fairly balanced as far as a middle finger goes. Wink

Yeah.. great.. sure... tell me, would you like a nice hot cup of 'shut the fuck up' to go with that?

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 12:42pm:
I heard someone actual speak out recently.  I pugged into someone's guild run of DoJ.  Probably 6-7 puggers.  As per my usual luck in DoJ, I didn't pull jack shit.  One of the players from the guild hosting the run dog cussed some guy for looting something that she thought should be put up for roll.  I think it was a rogue looting Countenance.  Could be wrong about the item, though.  I was surprised.  I hadn't heard loot drama in ages.  Since then their guild raid LFM's for DoJ contain the warning "Only roll on things you need. Know what you are looking for." or something like that. 

Asheras wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 12:42pm:
Whole thing seemed petty.

On that I agree with you.

Like I said, I won't speak out against it if people loot their items that drop for them regardless of who I feel the item should go to. I do, however, speak out when they gloat about getting the item, especially when it's not for their current class and they beat somebody who can use it right there and then.

One of the main reasons why my guild keeps all loot we get in the guild unless we all have it.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #66 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 3:58am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 8:22pm:
would you like a nice hot cup of 'shut the fuck up' to go with that?

Now, now, Grand. Did you bring enough for everyone?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 6:48am
Print Post  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #68 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 8:57am
Print Post  
Donuts

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #69 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:04am
Print Post  
Nobody

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #70 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Tongue

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #71 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Bump.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #72 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Thx for the help.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #73 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Cheesy

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #74 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:57am
Print Post  
Cool

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint