Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) caster's pas...... I mean U29 general feats. (Read 13156 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: caster's pas...... I mean U29 general feats.
Reply #50 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 9:58pm
Print Post  

Thissss is me, Cobra Commander, your supreme leader, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are goofy, useless wonderfucks who spend every second of their day not being able to shoot shit. You are all preventing me from world domination. Honestly, have any of you ever actually tried to hit something you are shooting at? I mean, I guess it's fun wasting millions of our hard earned terrorist dollars wasting ammo and losing thousands of hisstanks and rattlers in defeat to the Joes, but you all take to a whole new level, looking fucking worse then god damned Imperial Stormtroopers. This is even worse than going "HIIIISSSSSSS" to the Oktober Guard before having your fangs knocked in. Don't fucking mock me. Just try to hit me with your best replacement supreme leader. I'm pretty much perfect. Serpentor was a shit piece, and I have my own Crimson Guard. What combat experience do you use, other than running the fuck away in every battle? I have the Weather Dominator, and have been banging Baroness and Zarana both behind that chrome dome moron Destros back (I just had a 3 way with them; Sssssshit wasssssss SSSSSSSO cashhhh). You are all faggots who have failed me for the last time and should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me with the worlds new currency.
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2015 at 9:59pm by [] »  

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 19th, 2015 at 9:56pm:
They won't get worse. Unless mechs also get nerfed. O god, that's it, isn't it? Mechs are getting nerfed.

Don't even joke about that man!

Some of the caster feats are really fun on Lamma, I just they had more up and running to test.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #52 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Nov 19th, 2015 at 10:34pm:
Don't even joke about that man!

Not sure it's possible to joke about. Turbine tends to retcon jokes into prophesies.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint