Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic U29, more importantly! (Read 6978 times)
Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Re: U29, more importantly!
Reply #25 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 7:33pm:
Will they "crumble" the current ings.? That would be a bold move.

I'll settle for introducing the idea and seeing if I can spark a panic.

If that wouldn't spark a panic nothing would.

I have a Guildee with literally hundreds of Shroud completions and dozens of legitimately earned GS ingredients. Crumbling those would get him to RageQuit DDO forever and half the remaining game population would follow suit.

So by all means, let 'er buck...  Grin

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #26 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:39pm:
I have a Guildee with literally hundreds of Shroud completions and dozens of illegitimately earned GS ingredients.

Come on now, how can you forget the old stand-by? If they complain, they aren't legit. If they don't complain, they must be in favor if it.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #27 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Oh god that would be terrible... how could they possibly justify ruining the perfection that is greensteel.

On a side note: I know its CALLED "Legendary Greensteel" but... but... I need to know more!!! What oh god what will the ML be?!

Lol thats basically all I care about. They can change EDs/Feats/class passes I don't give much of a fuck, but hunting down and collecting/upgrading items, the gear, is what makes the game fun for me, and the last several epic content releases have done fuck all for that.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #28 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 12:27am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:33pm:
Oh god that would be terrible... how could they possibly justify ruining the perfection that is greensteel.

On a side note: I know its CALLED "Legendary Greensteel" but... but... I need to know more!!! What oh god what will the ML be?!

Lol thats basically all I care about. They can change EDs/Feats/class passes I don't give much of a fuck, but hunting down and collecting/upgrading items, the gear, is what makes the game fun for me, and the last several epic content releases have done fuck all for that.

Calling it now,

Legen...........................................................................
..dary greensteel:

Tier1 - Level 26
Tier2 - Level 28
Tier3 - Level 30

Grin

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #29 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 12:35am
Print Post  
Its gonna suck because they're fucking stupid and will make it ML 30.

They need to follow heroic greensteel's example, and make the ml 75% of cap when introduced.  Well it used to be 50%(ML8/9), but they bumped it to 75% (ML11/12)

That would mean 22/23... hell make it 23/24.

Except if what Flav said is true and they don't make weapons.. it's moot. Also, it's too good of an idea.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #30 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 10:07am
Print Post  
I don't know what they are doing but i know for sure that will be shitty.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #31 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 11:15am
Print Post  
They don't have to make weapons, I'd be fine with jewelry. I wear many pieces of my GS jewelry up to 25. And if I could just get around to finishing 20 shrouds in a life I could make a little MORE jewelry! As is Im having a tad bit of trouble working it in. Got 2 uncleansed concs, a min2 HP item, and a resistance salad. The salad and the min are clean, but that means I can't build a different slot item for either until I get another essense, and I frequently wish I could shift things around. Bracers seems to be a really open slot for me.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint