Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic U29, more importantly! (Read 6962 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

U29, more importantly!
Nov 17th, 2015 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Have they said anything at all definitive about Epic Greensteel and the Cannith Crafting pass?

Tried spending some time on the motherboards looking for info, for cordo cut one and the whole place just stank.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Re: U29, more importantly!
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 7:19pm:
Have they said anything at all definitive about Epic Greensteel and the Cannith Crafting pass?

Tried spending some time on the motherboards looking for info, for cordo cut one and the whole place just stank.

I hear you, I tried too and I just can't stomach it. It's like, Ugh, this crappy game isn't worth wading through crappy posts for scraps of information that will probably be changed or implemented wrong anyway. At least here we get some nice bunnies now and then.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 12:21am
Print Post  
The bunnies are very pleasant.

I do think DDO is pretty great, though. The multi-classing and the flavor are fun. Imperfect, but fun. Its not like there's anything better out there, but its sort of like "settling" for a restaurant you've been too dozens of times: not great, but you can't complain.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #3 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 3:16am
Print Post  
outdated information from the 2014 PC :

- Epic Greensteel should be only non weapon ( so that to avoid killing TF and the ... Sentient Weapon we haven't seen yet )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #4 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Wink

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #5 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Roll Eyes

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:35am
Print Post  
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1447827570

Quote:
Hi KNN, did you know that I can prove that you are lying or if you are telling the truth (no chance) in just five easy steps?

As long as you willing take part, I have made all the needed  arrangements with Strake to conduct that 5 step test in a way that will not only guarantee your privacy and anonymity. But also sort things out once and for all, I made the arrangements just in case you tried to come back.

So what if even with Strake's guarantee you still refuse to take part in this process?.... well then everyone here will finally have 100% proof that you are a delusional fantasist. 

But if you do take part and are proven to be telling the truth it is safe to say that you will pretty much own the Vault, no joke it will be all yours because I know for one that if you are telling the truth (near impossible) I will be choneing immediately, as will many friends.

Let me be very clear, as of right now those are your only two choices, your only two. You willingly take part in a very simple process or by trying to avoid the truth you will be outed as a joke for the umpteenth time and laughed out of the Vault by your own hand. 

To be fair I'm going to give you a several hours to decide, I will check back later, tomorrow morning. 

In the meantime I'm going to ignore ALL AND ANY POSTURING that you will no doubt engage in right after I post this, none of it matters to me, I only am interested in seeing this settled once and for all, you and your racist ignorance tire and bore me.

To that end I will ignore all your characteristic nonsense until I post a brand new thread in this forum tomorrow  morning. In that thread I will ask you for your decision,  giving you the opportunity to publicly either agree or refuse to take part in the simple 5 step test. I won't be entertaining any stories, excuses, abuse, I will only be looking for a yes or no answer.

Additionally you can PM me if you have any questions, and let me know your intentions or concerns you may have. But come the time I post that thread asking for your answer it will all be on you.

-Agree and we will be able to complete the 5 easy steps by the end of the day all while maintaining your anonymity.

-Or, refuse and every single person here on the vault will know that you are a liar terrified of being exposed. And I would guess that you will be given a rather nasty and embarrassing Vault title and Icon.

Play time is over KNN, it's time to put up or be a joke forever.

Thank you for your time.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #7 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:44am
Print Post  
lol

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #8 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Cheesy

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #9 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:01am
Print Post  

Quote:
Hi KNN, did you know that I can prove that you are lying or if you are telling the truth (no chance) in just five easy steps?

As long as you willing take part, I have made all the needed  arrangements with Strake to conduct that 5 step test in a way that will not only guarantee your privacy and anonymity. But also sort things out once and for all, I made the arrangements just in case you tried to come back.

So what if even with Strake's guarantee you still refuse to take part in this process?.... well then everyone here will finally have 100% proof that you are a delusional fantasist. 

But if you do take part and are proven to be telling the truth it is safe to say that you will pretty much own the Vault, no joke it will be all yours because I know for one that if you are telling the truth (near impossible) I will be choneing immediately, as will many friends.

Let me be very clear, as of right now those are your only two choices, your only two. You willingly take part in a very simple process or by trying to avoid the truth you will be outed as a joke for the umpteenth time and laughed out of the Vault by your own hand. 

To be fair I'm going to give you a several hours to decide, I will check back later, tomorrow morning. 

In the meantime I'm going to ignore ALL AND ANY POSTURING that you will no doubt engage in right after I post this, none of it matters to me, I only am interested in seeing this settled once and for all, you and your racist ignorance tire and bore me.

To that end I will ignore all your characteristic nonsense until I post a brand new thread in this forum tomorrow  morning. In that thread I will ask you for your decision,  giving you the opportunity to publicly either agree or refuse to take part in the simple 5 step test. I won't be entertaining any stories, excuses, abuse, I will only be looking for a yes or no answer.

Additionally you can PM me if you have any questions, and let me know your intentions or concerns you may have. But come the time I post that thread asking for your answer it will all be on you.

-Agree and we will be able to complete the 5 easy steps by the end of the day all while maintaining your anonymity.

-Or, refuse and every single person here on the vault will know that you are a liar terrified of being exposed. And I would guess that you will be given a rather nasty and embarrassing Vault title and Icon.

Thank you for your time.

IP Logged

TheFifthSock
Dragon Raider

Reply #10 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Cheesy

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #11 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:09am
Print Post  

Quote:

Thank you for your time.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #12 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Wink

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #13 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Its hilarious reading through this threat with KNN hidden. It feels...

Well it feels like there's something missing, and that thing should stay missing forever.

More importantly, though: seriously, NO definitive information about epic greensteel or the Cannith Crafting pass?!

As long as neither becomes a shardapaluza I won't complain too much.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #14 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:07am
Print Post  
what the hell ?

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:24am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:56am:
Its hilarious reading through this threat with KNN hidden. It feels...

Well it feels like there's something missing, and that thing should stay missing forever.

More importantly, though: seriously, NO definitive information about epic greensteel or the Cannith Crafting pass?!

As long as neither becomes a shardapaluza I won't complain too much.

It's even weirder when you figure out how to block just the generic responses to him in addition to blocking all his names. You end up with a bunch of threads with tons of activity and nothing happening in them.  Grin

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #16 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:34am
Print Post  
But the generic responses are where all the fun happens! You can feel KNNs rage, fuming, just out of periphery. He's so amazingly impotent that you just laugh and laugh Tongue

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #17 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:54am
Print Post  
totally, you're going to be just as boring as them if you keep spamming that laughably serious threat.

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #18 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
It was more about making sure that the old posts got re-buried. I gave up after a while as it kept on doing it, but I didn't want to lose some of the posts that were worth talking about. It was also yet another post that it wouldn't want to see. My apologies for being a boring fuck with the spam, I can usually manage to be boring all on my own.

IP Logged

Yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
It was good work man, in hindsight people can see what you were doing for the Vault overall.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #20 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
You're suggesting this port was worth talking about Tongue lol

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #21 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Y'all could go back and delete your bump posts....

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #22 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 6:53pm:
Y'all could go back and delete your bump posts....

Or we could just go back to talking about Epic Greensteel. Priorities.

I want to know!!! I'm tired of getting excited about new content only to find out its dumb! Argggg!!!!!

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Legendary Greensteel, that's what they are calling it.

Which TBH gives me a chubby, I am making sure 3/4 of my toons are parked at cap with some sagas so they can pop to 30 and get on with the grind. 

PSA: I heard on in the audio in one of the streams that normal greensteel, would be 'revisited' kinda worried that means nerfed, things like Rad II and such.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #24 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 7:11pm:
PSA: I heard on in the audio in one of the streams that normal greensteel, would be 'revisited' kinda worried that means nerfed, things like Rad II and such.

Will they "crumble" the current ings.? That would be a bold move.

I'll settle for introducing the idea and seeing if I can spark a panic.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint