Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Re: Lamma shutting Friday afternoon 20th (Read 408 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: Lamma shutting Friday afternoon 20th
Nov 19th, 2015 at 10:07pm
Print Post  

Hey Pridelanders,
My name is Mufasa, and I like every single one of you. All of you are honorable, witty, proud mammals who spend your free time of their day looking at funny hyenas and turd. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the circle of life. Honestly, have any of you got a spiteful brother? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of fellow animals because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than the elephant graveyard.
Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was the editor of the Morning Report and started my own family. What funny activities do you do, other than “having fun to Rafiki's drawn caricatures”? I also live with my pride and have a modest wife who is now a mother. (She just taught me how to pounce; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party by the waterhole. Thank you for listening to me.
Remember me: It’s me and my wife.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Lamma shutting Friday afternoon 20th
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Coco confirmed in the Lamma Devchat channel tonight that Lamma is closing tomorrow afternoon and that it won't be back up until after the thanksgiving weekend.

Bummers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint