Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Vault ecclipse (Read 4863 times)
^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Vault ecclipse
Nov 20th, 2015 at 2:18pm
Print Post  

A nice view of KNN home, try to focus on landscape, faggots  Grin Grin Grin

Lern2 KNN  Cool
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2015 at 2:19pm by ^_^ »  

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Re: Vault ecclipse
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 2:25pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 3:20pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 3:30pm
Print Post  

Hey blonde bitches,
My name is Elliot, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are happy, retarded, bitches who spend every second of their day kissing and making out with lesser men than me. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you bitches ever gotten any supreme gentleman? I mean, I guess it's fun making out with obnoxious guys because of your own insecurities, but you all take that to a whole new level. This is even worse since I am a virgin.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I own a gucci sunglass and I am a sophisticated, polite gentleman, unlike most boys my age. My father is of British descent, and my mother is of Asian descent, so that makes me a Eurasian. I enjoy hiking, exercising, watching sunsets, traveling, cars, fashion, going to nice restaurants, and going to parties. I have traveled all over the world, ever since I was a child. What have you brutes done, other than had sex with girls that should be with me? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot car (I just drove to my fav park; Shit was SO cash). You are all bitches who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my BMW.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
Real original dumbshit, here take a look at this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=nutscaping&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSjQEaigELEKjU2AQ...

There you go, about 6 dozen other special snowflakes like you who all used the same shot and tried to pretend it was their's as well.

Do you even know how the internet works fuckwit? 

And the best part? that picture isn't from the Bahamas, try again you failqueen, or does learning how 2 KNN mean learning how to be laughed at for being such a obvious loser sock?

http://nutscapes.com/

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #5 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Real original dumbshit, here take a look at this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=nutscaping&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSjQEaigELEKjU2AQ...

There you go, about 6 dozen other special snowflakes like you who all used the same shot and tried to pretend it was their's as well.

Do you even know how the internet works fuckwit? 

And the best part? that picture isn't from the Bahamas, try again you failqueen, or does learning how 2 KNN mean learning how to be laughed at for being such a obvious loser sock?

http://nutscapes.com/

Hi Fag  Smiley LOL hahahaha guess you are the only fool who though it was real, was this new research of you about KNN nuts (LOL) interesting ?  Grin  Huh

He must had left a really bad scare when you so obsesed with him to the point to feel the NEED to do a research to prove an obvious fake pic of his suposed nuts (LOL again!) Cheesy

How long did it take? What made you realise it wasn't the bahamas, not enough sun?

Do you consider yourself an expert in KNN nuts now? Smiley

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #6 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 4:20pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Happy wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 4:09pm:
Hi Fag  Smiley LOL hahahaha guess you are the only fool who though it was real, was this new research of you about KNN nuts (LOL) interesting ?  Grin  Huh

He must had left a really bad scare when you so obsesed with him to the point to feel the NEED to do a research to prove an obvious fake pic of his suposed nuts (LOL again!) Cheesy

How long did it take? What made you realise it wasn't the bahamas, not enough sun?

Do you consider yourself an expert in KNN nuts now? Smiley

https://i.imgflip.com/uh3qj.jpg

Struck a nerve didn't I, did I go and ruin your fun and point out how stupid you were again PRP? Did I prove how your stories are all so inconsistent in front of everyone again? poor baby, poor poor little baby.

How long did it take me to trash your little thread? It took about 6 seconds all told, it's called right clicking on a subject.

Like I said you need to learn how to internet junior.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #8 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 4:35pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #9 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 5:10pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #10 - Nov 21st, 2015 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Thats not a hot car, its a cheap beamer......zero class

and it has California plates...and you live on your private Caribbean fantasy island remember?
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2015 at 4:40am by merciless »  

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #11 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 3:30pm:
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/4/44/Me_and_my_bmw.jpg

Hey blonde bitches,
My name is Elliot, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are happy, retarded, bitches who spend every second of their day kissing and making out with lesser men than me. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you bitches ever gotten any supreme gentleman? I mean, I guess it's fun making out with obnoxious guys because of your own insecurities, but you all take that to a whole new level. This is even worse since I am a virgin.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I own a gucci sunglass and I am a sophisticated, polite gentleman, unlike most boys my age. My father is of British descent, and my mother is of Asian descent, so that makes me a Eurasian. I enjoy hiking, exercising, watching sunsets, traveling, cars, fashion, going to nice restaurants, and going to parties. I have traveled all over the world, ever since I was a child. What have you brutes done, other than had sex with girls that should be with me? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot car (I just drove to my fav park; Shit was SO cash). You are all bitches who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my BMW.

Gratz on making the cover of "Out and Queer Monthly"

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #12 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 12:59pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #13 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
I take it you miss your butt buddy Elliot Rodger - known to you as E-Rod....?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #14 - Nov 25th, 2015 at 6:25am
Print Post  
This is on of the best threads I've seen here; besides mine, of course.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint