Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The real P4P: (Read 1368 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

The real P4P:
Nov 23rd, 2015 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
Not sure what junior is trying to convince himself and others of today, but just to clear the air let's all take a look at one of his defining moments of stupidity:

[] wrote on Nov 7th, 2015 at 11:10am:
That's not from the Declaration of Independence, dumbass; it's from the Emancipation Proclamation.

Now make sure to follow the thread as well so you can see 5Foot set him up and gut him like a ignorant fish. Because P4P will probably try to claim it "was all a plan" as laughable as that sounds. So take a quick look at the thread and see how busted P4P was, no matter how he may try to spin it now.

And don't forget, his laughable "I'm a gambler, I gamble on PvP!",  never fails to provide a good chuckle.
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2015 at 3:26pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: The real P4P:
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 3:23pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
No doubt by now clueless the fantasy gambler is trying to claim it was all a plan, enjoy the predicated behavior laughs.  Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #3 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
You better use some high SPF sunblock, to avoid harmful rays, so you don't end up like Steve Irwin & shit.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Bless the pagan gods of gaming, this script is the bomb.

What's better than trolling an uneducated idiot like P4P? Trolling an uneducated idiot like P4P without having to read his excuses and desperate lies! 

I can just post one of his more embarrassing comments, and then watch the post count grow as he tries to convince everyone it's not true... without having to see it  Grin

I suppose there is a chance that maybe he is posting a apology and owning up to all the stupid mistakes he has made..............  Ha! just fucking with ya! obviously he is trying to cover his mistakes!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #5 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2015 at 3:43pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint