Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Better living through Steelstar (Read 5133 times)
AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Better living through Steelstar
Reply #25 - Nov 24th, 2015 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 24th, 2015 at 2:35pm:
I would support this as well.  The issue I have with the feat is that it will create a situation where 3 spells are markedly better than anything else.  If I want to cast the same 3 spells over and over again for  maximum effect, I can do that now as a Shiradi Spammer.

Actually, the three spells won't be be better, although they will be much more SP efficient.  Most of the modified spells are MCL 10 to start with, so they are getting on par with higher level spells that are MCL 20 but at a fraction of the SP cost.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Nov 24th, 2015 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Nov 24th, 2015 at 3:56pm:
  Most of the modified spells are MCL 10 to start with, so they are getting on par with higher level spells that are MCL 20 but at a fraction of the SP cost

pretty sure that makes them better

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Selee
Abbot Raider

Reply #27 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
Its actually negligible if u use metamagics..

I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves. - Ronald Reagan
Nice is for cowards and democrats - Red

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint