Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic MF definitely being nerfed (Read 8298 times)
Soulja boy tells em
Ex Member

Re: MF definitely being nerfed
Reply #25 - Nov 25th, 2015 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Ha see hows I do that? repeat and reduce? itz cause im too dumb to think of anyting to say but i want to talk so i just quote someone who has ownd me bad.

Bigjunk ownd my ass bad, like another 10-20 nigguss here I been trolled by them best bitches but my being stupid means i win

Rollin thunder!

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #26 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 6:36am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Nov 24th, 2015 at 6:34pm:
Our earlier decision on Mortal Fear still stands: The half-health proc portion of it will not function in Legendary content. We had debated whether to reduce the ability's power throughout both Epic and Legendary content, or take the action we ultimately decided on, but feel it is better to allow the benefit to be used as it currently is, in all of the places it currently works.

I pretty much thought it would be this way, MF is still usable but not nearly as good in new content. at least we still get the other affect i guess?

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 10:25am
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Nov 24th, 2015 at 9:03pm:
Yes lvl 31+ quests. But those quests are harder because the morons have to set up all mobs. And everybody knows Turdbine job, it's a piece of shit.

They lie. They said they changed them manually but the fact that the brothers in Ghosts of Perditon are still bugged on EE just expose how they didn't.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #28 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 10:30am
Print Post  
because the shit hitting the fan wasn't grand enough, it had to be a turbine

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #29 - Nov 27th, 2015 at 12:10am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Nov 24th, 2015 at 6:34pm:
Our earlier decision on Mortal Fear still stands: The half-health proc portion of it will not function in Legendary content. We had debated whether to reduce the ability's power throughout both Epic and Legendary content, or take the action we ultimately decided on, but feel it is better to allow the benefit to be used as it currently is, in all of the places it currently works.

%HP proc is too strong with hp bag bloating to the next order of magnitude. MF no function, DC unchanged. Ooookaaay....

#TurbineLogic

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint