Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) The vault right now (Read 9900 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: The vault right now
Reply #50 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 25th, 2015 at 11:47am:
Yet another FAILED troll brought to you by: ME! ME! ME! LOOK AT ME!when you just don't give a fuck.  I wish that bet had been real...; can you blame me for making up such a load of bullshit to save face and fail???!  This faggot's still smarter than I am so I keep having to claim my fails are really bait.

FTFY junior.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #51 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 10:50am
Print Post  
So many bitches on my dick: on this board as in life.

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
yeaallll be bitches on my dick, jus like diz money i gets from betting on PVP in the DDO PVP cash gamblin ring on Sarlona! except that im not from Sarlona we is from some other server youz cant check dawgz!

See? im gambler when i lie its da truth boyz! i make it that way cause its what makes me feel loved!

Gamb ler

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #53 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
What outcry have you uttered about my person, you oafish brute? I shall cordially remind you that I was the best scholar in my law class in Oxford, and I have been involved in several frivolous tea parties and courtroom disputes, and I have over 300 boxes of Earl Gray. I am proficient in the Simian school of diplomacy and I am the top linguist in my book club. Know that you resemble nothing in my eyes save for yet another uncultured mind. I will hasten your undisputed expiritation of the world with grace and finesse. The thought that you can retreat after jesting of such matters over the internet is laughable. As of this moment, I am telephoning a mutual friend to negotiate a swift and sure rebuttal to your argument so I would implore you to prepare yourself for the upcoming verbal deluge. The deluge that will no doubt saturate your life with discomfort. You are well and truly wrong, my good sir. My abilities of travel are unmatched, and I can recite over 700 lines from Shakespeare, and that is just from Hamlet. The amount of knowledge that I have acrued is vast, and I shall use it to firmly state my authority on such matters, you rapscallion. Truly, I wished you had some semblance of knowledge on the matter you have brought up and it's repercussions. Alas, you did not, and now you will suffer a fate most dire, you plebian. I shall defecate concentrated dislike upon you and you shall struggle to survive in it's waters. Pistols at dawn, old boy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint