Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic to fran - safe for work -sarcasm- [on] (Read 9609 times)
klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

to fran - safe for work -sarcasm- [on]
Nov 29th, 2015 at 10:39am
Print Post  
hi fran i think your "thread" on most famous player is completely bogus and biased based only on your own opinions.

there are no best players, because the real to call "best" players don't actually reveal themselves to be xyz that good, and boast about it.

the people you've listed are the people who typically post their lfms most of the time, posing as leader in lfms doesn't equate to how good of a player they are, they can be assholes and purposefully want to wipe the group for their own entertainment and complete the quest on their own while leaving your soul in the lava

seriously fran that thread is sooo full of shit, die dies all the time, and uwana isn't even that good.

all the actually good players are humble about themselves and have some dignity and respect for themselves, they won't be going to start some shit on purpose just for the sake of drama for their own entertainment

besides fran

i found your tumblr page http://ddofran.tumblr.com/

no more hiding your real self from the world
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2015 at 6:40pm by klajsdhd »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Re: to fran
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:02am
Print Post  
rofl, Frantard is hot btw.  Shocked

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:15am
Print Post  
He said "famous players" not "best players"
Reading comprehension.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:15am by Halfmaniac »  

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:16am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:15am:
He said "famous people" not "best people"
Reading comprehension.

Srsly.

Also might wanna nsfw that link.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:26am
Print Post  
klajsdhd wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 10:39am:
besides fran

What's tumblr?

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:33am
Print Post  
He said "famous players" not "best players"
Reading comprehension.

Someone's annoyed they didn't get on it is all.

That thread wasn't about the "Best" players.
It was about the most "well known" players!

And yes if someone's always putting up LFMs or even you know...joining them then they're going to be better known than some uberawesomesauce EE Soloer who never joins LFMs!

Heck some of the most well known personalities on all servers are those who spent all their time in PvP and Harbour chat!
Those are the names people remember!

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:33am
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:26am:
What's tumblr?

Cheesy

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #7 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Why don't you rename it to most retarded players?

You are the number 1 btw.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #8 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 11:48am
Print Post  
stupid as most of frans posts

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Cordovan
Korthos Resident

I Hate Players

Reply #9 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
hi fran i think your "thread" on most famous player is completely bogus and biased based only on your own opinions.

there are no best players, because the real to call "best" players don't actually reveal themselves to be xyz that good, and boast about it.

the people you've listed are the people who typically post their lfms most of the time, posing as leader in lfms doesn't equate to how good of a player they are, they can be assholes and purposefully want to wipe the group for their own entertainment and complete the quest on their own while leaving your soul in the lava

seriously fran that thread is sooo full of shit, die dies all the time, and uwana isn't even that good.

all the actually good players are humble about themselves and have some dignity and respect for themselves, they won't be going to start some shit on purpose just for the sake of drama for their own entertainment

besides fran

whats the 1 fucking rule you have to follow on the vault? mark that shit as nsfw or gtfo

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #10 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Cordovan wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 1:54pm:
whats the 1 fucking rule you have to follow on the vault? mark that shit as nsfw or gtfo

not anymore... too many catgirls and bunnies have been posted without any flag...
And I won't even start about the number of Boobies... that would automaticall invoke Skooge.  Tongue

Just consider The Vault as a huge NSFW site...

Since my boss can look at my screen ( ok, from 10m away ), and since it's not blocked by the corporate proxy, I still consider it safe.
The day it gets blocked by the corporate proxy I will consider it not safe.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #11 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Reading comprehension.

If you're into that kind of thing, get the fuck out of the vault and don't come back; there ain't none of that here.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #12 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Cordovan wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 1:54pm:

I think you are in the wrong forum sir.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
JJklajsdhd wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 10:39am:

besides fran

Dude, where's the NSFW on the link?
Not cool man.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #14 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 2:56pm:
If you're into that kind of thing, get the fuck out of the vault and don't come back; there ain't none of that here.

No i actually don't care for their reading comprehension. But i do in fact like to piss off people with petty stuff.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: to fran - safe for work -sarcasm- [on]
Reply #15 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 7:50pm
Print Post  

besides fran

It is not the list of the most famous people in the server, it is the list of dicks he want to suck.

from his list:

Quote:
Cannith

1) Darcat
2) Dieshow
3) Money
4) Horible
5) Capricorpus
6) Nokills
7) Olidia
8) Asunawa
9) Retrodark
10) Zealotry
11) Maetrim
12) False
13) Melni
14) Walruss
15) Rawling
16) Goldiehew
17) Chookhuntrr
18) Sejjra
19) Uwana
20) Purge

Quote:
1) A Tribe Called Zerg
2) Hella Pro
3) Platinum Knights
4) The Silver Legion
5) Tycoons of Tomorrow
6) Gildia DDOpl
7) Coven of Heroes
8) Templar
9) Loot
10) High Rollers

But, there is something wrong on your post. The people he listed do not post LFMs and most of them are casual players.

Now lets know these "famous" people:

Darcat -  It's very rare to see Darcat posting lfm, or to see he actually doing anything besides farming for a Dragon Masque.

Money -- no way he is popular LFM poster. He probably log less than 2 hours a week. And I have never seen he lead a raid.

Horrible -- AKA Jillad. Complete retard. Have never played with him, but he talks a lot in Cannithtrade (AKA cannithtroll) and thinks hes someone.

Nokills -- complete noob and honor his name. He quited months ago, so it would be irdiculous to put him as a popular guy on the server.

Olidia -- Like Horrible, talks too much on cannithtroll (usually about getting high) but  have played with him only once. And like Horrible, he's one of those mentally retarded people who creates a one man guild and thinks hes cool.

Asunawa -- quited long time ago, but could never call him "the most famous guy on server". Never seen him on endgame scene.

Retrodark -- who the fuck is that?

Zealotry -- noob. But many people know her, because shes a girl and talks too much, just like Sweetynoche. But could never say shes the most famous on server.

Melni -- Who the fuck is that?

Walruss -- who the fuck is that?

Rawling -- would ask the same question but, SUPRISE, pllayed  with the guy today!

Goldiehow -- posts LFM for dailys every single day. But nothing more than that. I and many people also post for dailys almost every day but I'm not on the list neither do they.

Chookhuntrr -- Who the fuck is that?

Sejjira -- Talks too much in Cannithtrade, but have never seen him in quest or raid.

Uwana -- I see he posting LFM for heroics very often, but nothing more than that. Heroic is dead so...

The others: Capricorpus, Dieshow, Maetrim, and Purge are fine, but I could never say any of they are famous.

-----------------------

Guilds:

ACTZ: many people know, but actually I think only Steel, Feteush and Thristania are active. I could hardly call a guild with 3 man the most famous on the server. Also, very inconsistent that none of the players he listed as the most famous are from the guild he listed as the most famous?

Hella Pro - Nice people, I play with them a lot because they are, togheter with GODS, the only active at end game raiding (if you can call that active). But Im not sure if the gross masses of casuals know them.

Platinum Knights - I have never seen a PK hosted raid so its hard to say they have any fame at all? They hardly ever have more than 3 people at weekdays.

The Silver Legion - He got that right, they have many people, but don't think they have any fame at all as it is a casual guild. I specially dont like people from that guild because theyre all flower sniffers and for me that means gay and retarded. Last time I joined a Silver Legion hosted raid it was EH deathwyrm and it wiped. Yes, EH wyrm wipe, can you belive?

DDOPL - Dont think they have 10 people on, but as most of them use cannithtrade probably Fran thinks theyre famous. Personally only the leader, Isioviel, I be happy to se clicking on my LFM for some EE shit. The rest is just meh.

Coven of Heroes - Never seen a CoH hosted raid.

Templar - 2 years ago was one of those guilds that are huge and are full with noobs because they have no baundries, with a core of good players. Now its dead and have like 5 people.

Loot - 3 years ago before MotU they were a small guild with some good players. Now theyre dead and I dont think they have more than 2 active accounts. Have never seen a Loot hosted raid.

High Rollers - Zealotrys ex guild. Have never seen a raid hosted from high rollers, and they never had many people.

Tycons of Tomorrow - Never heard about
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2015 at 7:53pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #16 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 7:50pm:
it is the list of dicks he want to suck.

I can't stop laugh.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
lol vault account, very nice analysis of cannith, i would say i agree with 80% of what you said, kinda surpised there are even people from cannith on vault lol....

Darcat, still dont know who or what he does, last i heard he kept posting staves of seer for 900 as, and farming for it from the rare

money quit, came back quit came back, quit...quit

horible - is actually pretty gay and retarded, dont like him at all

nokills - ""got hacked"" & is a tavern monkey

oli - is okay, though when i first quested with him, talked wayyy tooo much good thing he does stuff mostly solo or via invite

asun  - orignal favor runners, once the laughing stock guild of cannith for recruiting everyone, super lax

melni - GODS?

Wal - likes to go against atcz, and loses

rawling - chill

goldie - also pretty chill

who the fuck is chook, get the fuck out

sej - talks too much so i agree with that..

uwana - the silent type you inertly hate for their arrogance and passive-ness

the rest are meh, don't like die that much tbh....

no comment on guilds - but oh guess who i saw ... since a while! brakkart or is it brackkart?

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:36am
Print Post  
klajsdhd wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 10:22pm:
melni - GODS?

She's not from GODS.

I'd really love to change this noob server but is that 100 bucks or something? And they do manually? If so I'd have to destroy some suspicious amount of collectables and ingredients I have..
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2015 at 2:51pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #19 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:52am
Print Post  
I was planning to change servers some time ago but i don't know how bad the others servers are and even if they are more active than Cannith doesn't mean that you are going to join a good guild anytime soon anyways.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

painkiller
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #20 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:36am:
I'd really love to change server but is that 100 bucks or something?

it's like $20, I moved from Sarlona to Ghallanda a while ago

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
painkiller wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 10:14am:
it's like $20, I moved from Sarlona to Ghallanda a while ago

Good to know, so for me it would be 60 for my 3 most active chars and 20 more for each bank char. The main reason I don't change is because I would have to delete all duped  stuff or risk the guy who copy the things look at them.

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #22 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
...The people he listed do not post LFMs and most of them are casual players.

Most of them are casual players, but as several people already pointed out it wasn't a list of the best players.

Darcat -  It's very rare to see Darcat posting lfm, or to see he actually doing anything besides farming for a Dragon Masque.

Posting a lot of groups is one way to become well known, but it isn't the only way. Darcat is a sucky player, but he's got higher name recognition than most of the devs on Cannith.

Money -- no way he is popular LFM poster. He probably log less than 2 hours a week. And I have never seen he lead a raid.

Please refer to the above regarding posting groups not being synonymous with "fame". That being said, I disagree with Money's inclusion on this list. He isn't well known in 2015.

Asunawa -- quited long time ago, but could never call him "the most famous guy on server". Never seen him on endgame scene.

He didn't quit, he probably isn't "famous", and there's no such thing as an "endgame scene" in DDO.

I'm one of the players on Fran's list. I agree with what some guy on the motherboards said:

Quote:
...the most known people are the ones that pug more. The people who are actually known are ones like Johncondor, Fatimahajji, Darig, Maetrim, Uwana, or Dieshow. No one except the very long time players know people like Overvaan, Capricorpus, or Olidia (Who seem to be largely solo/inner circle questers).

Some of the people on his list seem to have been included because they've been around a while, some of them are people who spam Cannithtrade, and some of them pug a lot. While decent or even not so decent players who have been around a while tend to be relatively well known, if you're defining "fame" as the likelihood that someone who plays on Cannith will know who you are people who pug a lot probably deserve the top spots.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #23 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
It seemed like when i read it the other night, it was only people talking about one server.. so i dont have any idea what they are talking about. He shoulve just posted it in whatever guild section he was in. Or posted one on each guild section. Not enough drama.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #24 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Pseudonym wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 5:13pm:
Most of them are casual players, but as several people already pointed out it wasn't a list of the best players.

Thank You.

Posting a lot of groups is one way to become well known, but it isn't the only way. Darcat is a sucky player, but he's got higher name recognition than most of the devs on Cannith.

He has higher name recognition than GOD on Cannith!

His alt accounts have higher name recognition than most of the people on that Top 20 List but I tried to avoid alts.

Please refer to the above regarding posting groups not being synonymous with "fame". That being said, I disagree with Money's inclusion on this list. He isn't well known in 2015.

Fame wanes but I'd still place Money pretty high on the list.

He didn't quit, he probably isn't "famous", and there's no such thing as an "endgame scene" in DDO.

I hadn't heard Asu had quit - In fact I heard Over left him his account when he quit {Overvaan has quit which is why he's not on the list!}.

I'm one of the players on Fran's list. I agree with what some guy on the motherboards said:

From your other posts you're either Cap or Die?

I'm surprised you don't believe you're in the Top 10 most well known players on Cannith.

False modesty?

Some of the people on his list seem to have been included because they've been around a while, some of them are people who spam Cannithtrade, and some of them pug a lot. While decent or even not so decent players who have been around a while tend to be relatively well known, if you're defining "fame" as the likelihood that someone who plays on Cannith will know who you are people who pug a lot probably deserve the top spots.

Which is why no-one from Zerg, Hella or GODS got on the list - They don't Pug!

I haven't seen Steel on line in Years! I thought he'd quit!

Thristania was in an EE VoN 5/6 the other day but I hadn't seen anyone from Zerg online in weeks before that!

Darig has been on my Friends list for the past 5 Years - He's one of Cannith's Best Players and still levelling his own Guild {From the Black Stream} despite having moved his main to Hella!
I didn't place him on the list for the simple reason that he hardly ever Pugs these days {Hasn't in Years!}.

Hella and Zerg are Famous Guilds - The personal fame of the players in those Guilds today however is up for debate!

I'd personally place Muchsarge and Elizaban as the most famous Zerg players and I believe both have quit!

Templar were famous first for being an Elitist Zerg Guild. Then Kmn opened their ranks to everyone {at Lvl 96/97} and Zerg started calling them a Noob Guild - They were then Famous for a while as an Open Guild with lots of members.
Yes they seem to have died recently but Fame doesn't go away instantly and they still have name recognition.

There's only one person on Cannith I'd actively refuse to run with now - Darcat!
The others who I'd refuse to run with have all quit so far as I know! {Silira, Kenny, Pretty, Aeriane{sp} Slices, Elizaban and Luric}.

Oh and I'd refuse to run with Memnir too but he knows that and won't let me know who his characters are!
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:43pm by FranOhmsford »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint