Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic to fran - safe for work -sarcasm- [on] (Read 9632 times)
Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: to fran - safe for work -sarcasm- [on]
Reply #25 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:06am
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:12pm:
He has higher name recognition than GOD on Cannith!

His alt accounts have higher name recognition than most of the people on that Top 20 List but I tried to avoid alts.

Darcat? Are you fucking serious? go in any party and ask if people know Darcat. They don't. They know god, thought.

Quote:
Fame wanes but I'd still place Money pretty high on the list.

Sorry, but even 3 years ago he was not.

Quote:
Which is why no-one from Zerg, Hella or GODS got on the list - They don't Pug!

You don't play to say such stupidity. Hellas and GODS pug all the fucking time. Multiple times a day you can see someone from GODS posting for something.

Quote:
I haven't seen Steel on line in Years! I thought he'd quit!

He probably squelch you becauze youre a tard than.

Quote:
Darig has been on my Friends list for the past 5 Years - He's one of Cannith's Best Players and still levelling his own Guild {From the Black Stream} despite having moved his main to Hella!
I didn't place him on the list for the simple reason that he hardly ever Pugs these days {Hasn't in Years!}.

I see Darig joining pugs all the time, but not leading them very often.

Quote:
I'd personally place Muchsarge and Elizaban as the most famous Zerg players and I believe both have quit!

Elizaban has quited at last and year and half ago. Sarge says he quited but logs from time to time.

Quote:
Templar were famous first for being an Elitist Zerg Guild. Then Kmn opened their ranks to everyone {at Lvl 96/97} and Zerg started calling them a Noob Guild - They were then Famous for a while as an Open Guild with lots of members.
Yes they seem to have died recently but Fame doesn't go away instantly and they still have name recognition.

Pretty sure fame goes away after 3 years. Templar is just another guild of noob people.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Pseudonym wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 5:13pm:
Most of them are casual players, but as several people already pointed out it wasn't a list of the best players.

If a guy log once a week how can people know him? They don't.

Quote:
Please refer to the above regarding posting groups not being synonymous with "fame". That being said, I disagree with Money's inclusion on this list. He isn't well known in 2015.

Playing a lot and with a lot of people. Being the leader helps a lot. Most of the people in Frans list don't do any of that.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #27 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Dude you are wasting your time arguing with Frantardoh.

He have no clue what the fuck famous is, he's just point the dicks he want to suck.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
i ran with steel, we duo'd tavern brawl... idk what the hell your talking about not seeing him online for 5 years...

you do know he has alts right??????

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #29 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 1:03am
Print Post  
klajsdhd wrote on Dec 1st, 2015 at 12:34pm:
i ran with steel, we duo'd tavern brawl... idk what the hell your talking about not seeing him online for 5 years...

you do know he has alts right??????

I have alts too.

Which is why none of my characters will ever be well known.

The most well known characters on a server are those that are most often played.

If Steel isn't playing his main much {heck Steelrender may not even be his main anymore} then why would you expect people who don't know him well enough to know who his alts are would recognise them as him?

Heck there's probably quite a few players on Cannith who I'd recognise the names of their alts more than their mains - It depends which character I've seen online or run with the most often.

Heck Here's one - Dazling - I'd seen Sterben around quite a bit in-game but would have no idea who Dazling was were it not for the forums. Heck as his forum name is neither I actually had to check his signature to see who he was {Sterben}.

« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2015 at 1:04am by FranOhmsford »  

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 1:52am
Print Post  
Heck you sure are using heck a heck of a lot dopey, have they replaced your retarded use of exclamation points? dare we hope!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #31 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 11:48am
Print Post  
On command he goes back to the Remi sock after I point out he's practically retired it due to getting thrashed so hard.  Sup faggot?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #32 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Dec 3rd, 2015 at 1:03am:
I have alts too.

Which is why none of my characters will ever be well known.

The most well known characters on a server are those that are most often played.

If Steel isn't playing his main much {heck Steelrender may not even be his main anymore} then why would you expect people who don't know him well enough to know who his alts are would recognise them as him?

Heck there's probably quite a few players on Cannith who I'd recognise the names of their alts more than their mains - It depends which character I've seen online or run with the most often.

Heck Here's one - Dazling - I'd seen Sterben around quite a bit in-game but would have no idea who Dazling was were it not for the forums. Heck as his forum name is neither I actually had to check his signature to see who he was {Sterben}.

Zero exclamation points. Someone else is using Fran's account.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint