Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Handwrap change post by Varg (Read 8621 times)
Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: Handwrap change post by Varg
Reply #50 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
AbominableIdiot wrote on Dec 1st, 2015 at 2:40pm:
Would it be possible for you to post your build? I've been wanting to make a monk/warlock melee build for a while now but unfortunately haven't been able to work it out. Thanks!  Cool

If I did it, would be in the builds section. Chances are, I won't. Why? The build, while fun, and able to solo much of the EE content, is in essence, worthless. I only post builds that I use to solo endgame content - like shroud back in the day, vod, Tod... Even then only on the guild website.

If you want to make an effective melee class using the warlock light dmg without steering from your class, go 4 warlock.

Invest 24 points in enlightened spirit:
Core 1, core 2 if you want the fear immunity and 5 healing amp
Tier one - 3 points in mrr, 3 in prr, 3 in the aura.
Tier 2 - 2 points for shield (immune to magic missiles), 3 in aura - as many as you want in light boost (5 light power per point)
Tier 3 - 3 in aura, as many as you want in light boost (5 light power per point)
Tier 4 - 3 in light dmg on hit while aura active, 1 in brilliance (gives hp on aura trigger every 5 secs)

Then equip, some high level radiance gear... like a 138 radiance spell power in your red slot on your weapon. Grab something else with radiance lore if you are feeling froggy.

Feel free to go 6 warlock if you don't think you will lose much in your class... or more... or just go 20 warlock. Ya know, whatevs.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Re: Handwrap change post by Varg
Reply #51 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
So there will be no handwraps available with Legendary Greensteel weapons.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint