Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hey can you smell what im cooking? (Read 5503 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: Hey can you smell what im cooking?
Reply #25 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
What in tamation did you just blather about me, you little varmint'? I'll have you learned I graduated top of my shootin sentry dunn Gettysburg, and I,e been involved in numerous secret raids on Injuns, and I have over 30 kills I am trained in lasso, and I'm the meanest sunovabitch this side of the Mississippi. You are nothing to me but just another cowpoke. I will kill you with a lick and a promise, the likes of which has never been seen before this far West, you bet your boots. You think you can get away with saying that horseshit to me over the data railroad? Think again, whipper snapper As we speak I am informin every gunslinger in the Old West and your chuck wagon is being followed right now so you better prepare for a stampede, horsehand The stampede that wipes out the gunshy little thing you call your Ile. You're a laughingstock, pokey I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lasso you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in roundups, but I have access to the biggest arsenal of six-guns you ever done seen and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your holshot buckboard out of dodge, you burr in my saddle. If only you could have known what unholy retnbution feeling your oats was about to bnng down upon you, maybe you would have cut me some slack But you could., you didn't, and now you done sat on your spurs, you confound fieldhand I'm callin the shots and you will drown for changin horses midstream. You're on a horse without reins, pokey

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
Yet another Point scored by MiniP4P, fucking P4P is a lost cause at this point like watching a drowning man.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #27 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
I'm winning so much!

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:37pm:
I'm winning so much!

You have lost so much it feels like winning!

The real Gambler will just take yo money son!

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
Keep it up man, you have driven that dork nuts and made him look like a epic lying noob.

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
epic lying noob.

Dat fool "thinks" he knows how to gamble, but he cannot gamble against the best! His shit don't fly, and he just cries, like a fake ass gangsta trying to get all hard when he can't even bench a heathbar!

Im the real Gambler!

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
And you're a lot more entertaining as well, when you and Bigdick nailed him on that 'pink gold' Rolex story it was priceless!  I was scrolling through your posts and P4P keep hightailing it as soon as you would say shit about the shit he got popped for.

Keep it up!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #32 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
That "rich guy" (another one of your socks, faggot; don't think I can't tell) doesn't even know his golds; lame.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint