Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Stop making me name chone dammet! (Read 6075 times)
Tha #1 TUNNA
Ex Member

Re: Stop making me name chone dammet!
Reply #25 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:26pm:
That shit was so obviously fake Remi: you forgot to change the times on the messages, and just changed the content.  The message you claimed I sent you POST DATES the one you supposedly sent me in return: only idiots believed you.

Yah! see how much I dont' care? see how I am trying to rewrite the first really big embarrassing thing that i LET HAPPEN to me on the Vault? that's cause I don't care cause I wanted it to happen and shit!

And fagget don't you dare go back into the pages and link the posts that show everything i just said was bullshit cause ... im gambler and if you do that it just proves i wanted it to happen see?

i dont care and it all never happened!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #26 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
So let's take your side: I care about something I know to be fake?  That makes sense.  While you're in "deep thinker" mode, try and imagine (I know it's hard) why I put up a post defending myself?  Did I think everyone would slaptheir foreheads and proclaim I was right?   You're not good at this.
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:38pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Tha #1 TUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:37pm:
So let's take your side: I care about soemthing I know to be fake?  That makes sense because im happy that i was humiliated when Hag Master posted it cause i dont care and i trolled Hag into posting that cause i knew it was fake and i win that way

Yeah! and we live on a island and are Gamblers with pink gold Rolex watches! until they got stole but we had one dripping on our wrist like Draken dripped on our face!

IP Logged

Tha #1 TUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:37pm:
So let's take your side: I care about something I know to be fake?  That makes sense.  While you're in "deep thinker" mode, try and imagine (I know it's hard) why I put up a post defending myself?  Did I think everyone would slaptheir foreheads and proclaim I was right?   You're not good at this.

See how im starting to go back and edit my posts now? thats cause i dont care!  and see how i have changed back my writing style? thats how little i care!

Grin Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #29 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Edit what?

IP Logged

Tha #1 TUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:47pm:
Edit what?

See? see how I don't care? see how I care so little i'm gonna pretend i didn't go back to post #26 and change it?   I care so little that im will pretend not know that it shows right on the post that I came back and edited it!

I edited it and claim I didnt edit it cause I care so little about how i look to everyone cause i dont care

Gambler!
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:58pm by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #31 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
You're not even coherent at this point.  Do you have any idea how much money I have to spend on cocaine to get to that?  You get it for free, huh?

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #32 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:59pm:
You're not even coherent at this point.  Do you have any idea how much money I have to spend on cocaine to get to that?  You get it for free, huh?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #33 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
Can't even post OC on a sock; weaksauce?

IP Logged

Tha #1 TUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Yeah! cause all you faggets that have trolled me in the last month are the same person cause almost nobody can troll me and even then i only let them troll me, but they are all still socks cause i ... i....  um..

Gambler! on a island!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #35 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Nobody's trolled me into anything.  You, on the other hand...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint