Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Stop making me name chone dammet! (Read 6067 times)
That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Stop making me name chone dammet!
Dec 1st, 2015 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Stop picking on me until it gets so bad Iz got to change my name again to hide you jewesh peeples! be my friend and let my feggot bullshit stories and lies slide!

you iz all making me a super sad island Gambler, just be my friend please... i can pay straight cash by paypal 

Whatever it takes! just stop making each new name and persona i try to hide behind look so bad that i have to run and pick a new name to hide behind..

let me have my way! mummy always lets me have my way neegroods! gimme 'cred' dammit i want it! stop  being mean!
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2015 at 8:03pm by »  

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Re: Stop making me name chone dammet!
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
You fuckn faggets make me sad again iz gonna name chone again !

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Facts dont matter! what I sayz is wha matters cause im a fantazy island gambler who had my magic pink watchy stole from my big bad ass neegron hand cause i iz so badass and shit!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #3 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
About what I say shit a little fuck me. Kill the top graduating class of 300 reviews Ive know many Navy Seals disease involvement of Al Quaeda secret raids. Gorilla war United States military top overall Im training snipers were assessed. Only, is another target. Look at your sex is never the fucking word accuracy mark of the annihilation of the earth before. My peterは私のイロッailuropoda is Peter I in Internet is run? Internet escapes say shit to me. Turd, think again. Between the network and the ip address of the United States have been contacted to tell Grub than US spy secrets now trace the preparations for the storm. Wipe calls the storm of your pathetic life. Then the fucking Youre dead children. How to bare more than 700 can do anytime, anywhere just kill your hand. Wide wide access to the complete range of the receiver using the arsenal United States Marines and combat training evaluation of unarmed, just damn continent faces in the most miserable ass wipe. Know the unnatural happened, revenge can bring what probably about some clever comments under your fucking tongue. But pays the price youre stupid does not fit now. My anger is おぼれます, and it is inside your shit. Then the fucking youre dead you Sir.

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Moron got ownd by his shadow. P4P's mini-me is so in his head he took out a lease.

Top marks masked stranger!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #5 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, rebel scum? I'll have you know I was the last Supreme Chancellor of the Republic, and I started the Clone Wars, and I have over 300 controlled solar sectors. I am trained in the Dark Side of the Force and I'm the top Sith in the entire Galactic Empire. Your planet is nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe it the fuck out with power the likes of which has never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the holonet? Think again, Jedi. As we speak I am contacting my apprentice from across the galaxy and your rebel base is being traced right now so you better prepare for the 501st, Jedi scum. The 501st that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your rebel base. You're fucking dead, Jedi. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just without my lightsaber. Not only am I extensively trained in Dark Side combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the galactic Imperial stormtroopers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" destruction of my Death Star was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have retreated your fucking X wing. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn rebel. I will shoot lightning all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Jedi.

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
I see you are hiding back in your shell man, tell me how many people have ownd you on the Vault now? that's gotta be 12-14 by now.

Honestly I would have thought even you could have won at least once by now, but somehow you keep losing to everyone.

Go spam some more coyppasta loser, it makes us all smile to see you on the back foot again.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little paralegal? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in Harvard Law School, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on The Pirate Bay, and I have over 300 confirmed victories. I am trained in Cochran warfare and Im the top lawyer in the entire county. You are nothing to me but just another defendant. I will wipe you the fuck out with arguments the likes of which has never been seen before in this court, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of colleagues across the USA and your subpoena is being mailed right now so you better prepare for the prison, maggot. The prison that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your butthole. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can argue anywhere, anytime, and I can get you convicted in over seven hundred ways, and thats just without my briefcase. Not only am I extensively trained in ad hominem combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States law books and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit jargon all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking guilty, kiddo.

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Look at this guy, another spam turn loser? Damn you really are 'weakass'.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
I'm styling on you so hard man, step you game up.

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Yeah sure you are princess. I guess that's why Meat's new P4Psock account just spent the past 24hours making you crawl and dodge, for our amusement.

Styling? you wouldn't know styling if it bitch slapped you.

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah sure you are princess. I guess that's why Meat's new P4Psock account just spent the past 24hours making you crawl and dodge, for our amusement.

Styling? you wouldn't know styling if it bitch slapped you.

Yo dawg - what he said!!!

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
Best part? filter is back on after I post this. 

So go post some more copypasta and lame jive while you enjoy being humiliated and ignored at the same time by the vault princess.

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:38pm:
'm styling on you so hard man, step you game up.

Yo faggot! you lame to the game, you get played with yo fakin bakin watch white cracker aching, rapping nignog baking. You have been played, trolled rolled over and holed in yo ass son!

Im the real Gambler!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #14 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
Try harder, you're not even making sense.

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:49pm:
Try harder, you're not even making sense

No need to try son, its done, you now guzzle my cream with yo poser ass poker hand. Let it be known, you have been owned because the real Gambler, that's "Mr." P4P to you little man owns your brand - time to own up!

« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:07pm by »  

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Grin

« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:08pm by »  

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
The sock has much better grammar and spelling than Pay4Pain does, otherwise it's quite a funny impression.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #18 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Do you normally find yourself on the side of faggotry, Dave?

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:54pm:
Do you normally find yourself on the side of faggotry, Dave?

Not nearly as often as you seem to be getting trolled for lying.  Someone get a fork P4P is done.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #20 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
My operating program does not permit me to lie, I am not programed for it, Dave.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #21 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
What does your program say about begging for Vault cred? All systems go?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #22 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
That thing not even you believe?  Nothing.

IP Logged

Tha #1 TUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:16pm:
That thing not even you believe?  Nothing.

Yeah see we telling the truth about that! we may lie about everything else... i mean we may 'troll' about everting else but that we are telling the truth, cause your making us look bad by bringing it up.

See? we win cause you made us look like desperate bitch, we wanted to look like a desperate bitch so we win!

Do you still have Vault cred for sale P4P will pay straight cash by paypal, whatever it takes!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #24 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
That shit was so obviously fake Remi: you forgot to change the times on the messages, and just changed the content.  The message you claimed I sent you POST DATES the one you supposedly sent me in return: only idiots believed you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint