Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Stop picking on me with dem facts! (Read 3172 times)
That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Stop picking on me with dem facts!
Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
stop it! just stop it!  im the great one of Sarlona and the gambler of fantasy island! you cant pick on me anymoore im a gonna tell Strake and then you all fucked!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: Stop picking on me with dem facts!
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Who said I was from Sarlona, LOL!  The guy who accuses me of lying about every thing he doesn't want to believe thinks I'm telling the truth about something he does?  As most fagggots, you are delusional.

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:36pm:
Who said I was from Sarlona, LOL!  The guy who accuses me of lying about every thing he doesn't want to believe thinks I'm telling the truth about something he does?  As most fagggots, you are delusional.

Yeah fuck all dem feggots! just cause i said i was the best player on Sarlona dont mean im from Sarlona see bitches? lern to lie gay fuckers see i said i was from Sarlona right? but I say lots of shit when you believe it im trollin you.

Except now cause when i was talkin bout my Rolex, that was true see? i am a gambler and i do live on fantazy island  and i had a baller rolex custom made and shit with super duper secrect gold cases and shzit! thats true cause those fuckers said it not true! so itz true see?

and if they say that itz true dat i have dat watch? then itz not true and dey all stupid faggots! i is P4P everyting i sayz is true unless it makes me look dumb then itz me trollin you  ass

See gambler!  i am so smart i but wha?

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
you mean faggets! look at what you did to me:

[] wrote on Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:38pm:
It's really disgusting how gay you are.  Does your parent even talk to you?

(Note the singular.)

you made me all sad and pissy by picking on me! see how you all upset me you cold hearted bastards? so upset that I dropped my really lame fake "baller" style of posting to make that cranky little complaint.

It's just not on boys, why do you have to be so hard on me and hold me to account for the rather foolish and outlandish lies that I feel compelled to make? Can't you see that you are all hurting me, and making me feel insecure and threatened by your refusal to take me in and ignore my many many lies and failings?

Why? can't you all be nice to me? I can pay, straight cash by paypal.
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2015 at 9:49pm by »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 10:40pm
Print Post  

LOL you certainly got under his skin today, you fucking shook him up something fierce. Multiple profile changes and ditching his latest bullshit style.

Well done sir, well done.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #5 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 10:52am
Print Post  
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #6 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Remember when you and just about every other faggot in here chewed on this bait for the day that I allowed before straight up linking it?  Remember how you kept chewing on it, trying to factually correct it and point out how it just couldn't be true in a logically consistent way?  Remember how Dispel had to flat out tell you 'YO, STUPID NIGGER FAGGOT, HE LINKED THAT SHIT, IT'S PASTA, HE EVEN PROVIDED THE SAUCE."  Remember how humiliated and stupid you felt?  That feeling hasn't gone away, has it?

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 11:11am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 10:55am:
Remember when you and just about every other faggot in here chewed on this bait for the day that I allowed before straight up linking it?  Remember how you kept chewing on it, trying to factually correct it and point out how it just couldn't be true in a logically consistent way?  Remember how Dispel had to flat out tell you 'YO, STUPID NIGGER FAGGOT, HE LINKED THAT SHIT, IT'S PASTA, HE EVEN PROVIDED THE SAUCE."  Remember how humiliated and stupid you felt?  That feeling hasn't gone away, has it?

I knew it was copypasta, but then, like I said at the time, I have teenage kids.  That shit is all the rage with them. 

All you really did was announce your age.  You even mention Dispel knowing what it was.  And he is in his early 20's.  Just out of college. 

Good job on revealing yourself.  Enjoy your troll, kiddo.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 11:18am
Print Post  
OK grampa, copypasta is for kids; right.

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Yeah! hes old and we is young and cool you stupid neegroms! we is so young and cool! except that we said we was just reitring early and shit but otherwise yeah, you faggets but no stupid fuckers!

Gamnbler!

Look at my cool imaginary watch made off super secrect pink gold! of iridum that I can't spell!  Gambler/!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #10 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Gold....is secret.  I guess the myth of gay men being of above average education is shattered once and for all.

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 11:54am
Print Post  
See all you feggots! the only reason i dont post a link explaining how the pink gold was made and how it was smelted with iridum (which I cant spell) instead of all the other pink gold in the world which is made with copper is because its a fact that i told you.

Get it? if i told you, you dont check it nergrods okay? stop checking the stuff i say! it makes me angry that youz wont jus believe the stuff i say!

Stop checking me and go fuck those facts! i iz the facts see i iz a fantazy isnland gambler with a special one of a kind Rolex made of 'pink gold' that i wont show you cause it was 'robbed' from me!

stop stop stop making me sound dumb liar!

Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #12 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
No, no, not "all you faggots", it's just you; faggot.  Stop generalizing your gayness to the other board members.

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Wow, weak comeback. You're practically beggin at this point.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #14 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
I'm winning the game, at every level.

IP Logged

That #1 STUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 3:37pm:
I'm winning the game, at every level.

Son, when you only have one level you will always win; when you want to be a real gambler and be a real pimp daddy, come talk to the real Gambler, I will show you how it's played!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #16 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
So much WIN here!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint