Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) I don't understand The Vault anymore. (Read 10830 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: I don't understand The Vault anymore.
Reply #25 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Oh, I'm still laughing my ass off; I'm just not getting paid for it any more.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #26 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
Bigdickrichguy wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 5:51pm:
Why filter out KNN? He's the vault's punching bag.

Why not use the script to ignore him?  There's no value in giving him any attention.  In fact, the only predictable result of giving him any attention is that he creates more noise to ignore.

The script is less work on my part, and much more thorough than ignoring him the old fashioned way.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #27 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:04pm:
Why not use the script to ignore him?  There's no value in giving him any attention.  In fact, the only predictable result of giving him any attention is that he creates more noise to ignore.

The script is less work on my part, and much more thorough than ignoring him the old fashioned way.

Look at this shit: I'm driving this nigga crazy, and can't even read my posts.  I must be the greatest.

IP Logged

yajerman
Waterworks Kobold

Your Momma is Drama!

Reply #28 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Here is the real truth Mr. Play4crednignog.

You really have no fucking idea who is socking you or how many socks are from just one member. I know for a fact that there are at least four (4) separate guys working you over.

Here is the funny thing, you have been proven wrong, caught in lies and continue to believe you are truly trolling them.

Metaphorically speaking these guys are gang banging you daily, beating you to the ground; additionally, other participate when they see the bloody scene walk over, see it's you and proceed to spit on your bloodied face.

So what do you do? you turn over in a bloody heap, smile and say "faggots" I win. And what do they do? They laugh and begin pounding away at your mauled face.

Masochism at its best!

Best of luck~ Roll Eyes

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #29 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
I know for a fact it's just Remi.  Again, I'll allow for maybe one other guy; but it's mostly Remi.  Why do you think he hasn't posted on that account for so long?  What do you think happenned to Yardar and Flipton?  They're in the sock drawr because the same faggot has been trying to out-spam me; he doesn't have the time to post on them at all.  Do you think any of this is confusing to me?  You must have a short attention span.
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:20pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Tha #1 TUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 6:55pm:
Oh, I'm still laughing my ass off; I'm just not getting paid for it any more.

[] wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 2:17pm:
We would never have thought of posting here because, let's face it, it's pathetic enough playing a fucking fantasy video game from 2006...BUT POSTING ABOUT IT?!  Fuck no, nigger; that is some prostitute excrement: wouldn't be caught dead doing THAT gay shit.

Dont any of you faggets point out how i am contradicting myself in these posts! fucking neegrons do not understand how baller i am!

I have been posting for 20 of the last 36 hours because i think the Vault is so gay and pathetic! thats why im laughing cause i am too cool to post here!

Dont you dare bring up facts and shit cause i am Gambler and if you catch me in a lie it just means im smarter then you and planned it to happen!

dont believe me? i can pay you to, i'll pay straight cash by paypal, whatever it takes for you to act like you believe me! i've given up on buying vault cred at this point and am desperate for ever just one person to pretend the buy this shit!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #31 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
I'm not a sock but I still throw the odd jab whenever the mood strikes. As much as I hate KNN I have to admit - he's been good for my stress levels. Having someone to mercielously pummel into the pavement who is physically incapable of hitting back(thank you ignore script!) has actually been really cathardic.

It's like doing Butcher's Path on a high-level AOE character. Autorunning through it dropping blade barriers and just watching the kill count climb.

KNN isn't the kobalds in this metaphor, he's the kobald's turds.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #32 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
noa's still mad I got him to respond to several posts from 5 years ago like they were just written yesterday.  Everyone else on the Valut had to tap him on the sholder and clue him in.  Who got pummeled, faggot?

IP Logged

Tha #1 TUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:23pm:
noa's still mad I got him to respond to several posts from 5 years ago like they were just written yesterday.  Everyone else on the Valut had to tap him on the sholder and clue him in.  Who got pummeled, faggot? i got pummeled thats who! so stay out of my raquet! if anyone is going to be humiliated for being gullible noobs its going to be me

Yeah! we told that stupid fucker! back off namo or we will make you a fagget by sucking your dick if you start horning in on our getting trolled territory!

Gambler?

IP Logged

yajerman
Waterworks Kobold

Your Momma is Drama!

Reply #34 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:19pm:
I know for a fact it's just Remi

And "I" know Remi does have a few socks and I know which ones he is using but your under the impression that the majority are all him..... He has you thinking that....now take a step back and think about what I just said.

I am not any of his socks and if you check my name I am one of the oldest clan here at #13; ergo I have been here ages before remi and socks were invented

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #35 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
So I was ruminating on the subject for a bit, and it accurally occured to me that reffering to KNN as a turd is unfair. Let me elaborate:

During the middle agest there was a job known as "Gong Farmer" or "nightmen". These individual's job was to gather human excrement from cesspits and privies. Getting it outside of the city was important because of the small, but since you were going to all the trouble of removing and transporting the stuff anyway, people found all kinds of innovative uses for human shit.

So there you have it: even shit is more usefull than KNN.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #36 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
I don't give a fuck who you are, and I really don't care how many hurt faggots looking for revenge type silly bullshit.  I'm getting my laughs, that's all that matters.  What are you getting out of this place?

IP Logged

yajerman
Waterworks Kobold

Your Momma is Drama!

Reply #37 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:30pm:
I don't give a fuck who you are, and I really don't care how many hurt faggots looking for revenge type silly bullshit

Throw a dog a bone and he bites you...That's fine - I don't give a fuck who you are either - thought id let you in on the fact that the thing you think you own is your tail that you keep chasing.

But by all means, go ahead and continue chasing shadows and thinking your the master. I have been enjoying the show.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #38 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
You don't get it: I am the master.  I tooled them beyond the scope of their feeble imaginations, and now, they're desperately trying to prove something to someone.  Sure as fuck ain't me...

IP Logged

Tha #1 TUNNA
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:37pm:
You don't get it: I am the master.  I tooled them beyond the scope of their feeble imaginations, and now, they're desperately trying to prove something to someone.  Sure as fuck ain't me cause I have been trolled so many times on the vault in the last month that nobody takes my opinion seriously about anything..

Yeah! fuck those faggets! we changed our posting style and got defensive because they only think that they are trollin us gamblers!

IP Logged

yajerman
Waterworks Kobold

Your Momma is Drama!

Reply #40 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:37pm:
You don't get it: I am the master.  I tooled them beyond the scope of their feeble imaginations, and now, they're desperately trying to prove something to someone.  Sure as fuck ain't me...

You don't have to explain yourself.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #41 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
I wasn't explaining myself, faggot; I was setting up the video.  Learn to think even a single move ahead.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #42 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:21pm:
I'm not a sock but I still throw the odd jab whenever the mood strikes. As much as I hate KNN I have to admit - he's been good for my stress levels. Having someone to mercielously pummel into the pavement who is physically incapable of hitting back(thank you ignore script!) has actually been really cathardic.

It's like doing Butcher's Path on a high-level AOE character. Autorunning through it dropping blade barriers and just watching the kill count climb.

I appreciated this.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
Ya, I would have to say that the sabotage is pretty much complete at this point. If you don't ban spammers from your site, then your legitimate audience will just go away. I'd say The Vault is done.

Congratulations Strake, soon there will be no work at all. Zero. Hurray?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #44 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Is that a threat?
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2015 at 8:56pm by [] »  

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 12:41am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 2nd, 2015 at 7:21pm:

You like metaphors eh?

Forgive me, but I'm missing the connection between the blade barriers and the Kobold turds?  Do their turds chase you in Ringleader and then the shit hits the fan, so to speak?
I can't say I've ever noticed Kobold turds pursuing me in DDO.
Disturbing to say the least.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 12:44am
Print Post  
Quote:
Ya, I would have to say that the sabotage is pretty much complete at this point. If you don't ban spammers from your site, then your legitimate audience will just go away. I'd say The Vault is done.

Congratulations Strake, soon there will be no work at all. Zero. Hurray?

Fear not, one annoying gnat won't spoil the party.
We just need one of those electric zappers!

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #47 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 8:21am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Dec 3rd, 2015 at 12:44am:
We just need one of those electric zappers!

The ignore script is an effective bug zapper.  Once the script is turned on, the pest is gone until someone quotes him.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #48 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 8:48am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Dec 3rd, 2015 at 8:21am:
The ignore script is an effective bug zapper.  Once the script is turned on, the pest is gone until someone quotes him.

Sad some ppl keeps feeding the retarded. They are prolly working together in this amazing project.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #49 - Dec 3rd, 2015 at 9:00am
Print Post  
Grin

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint