Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic You can delete my game account (Read 1925 times)
Quiete
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

You can delete my game account
Dec 30th, 2015 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Hi all, i've been lurking this forum for a while now and i come up with a crazy idea...trust the vault.
Since i've almost quit ddo, my toons are sitting there rusting and I won't be able to play in the next few months. I'd like to ask if someone is so kind to carry one of my toon with him while he tr or epic tr in Thelanis. So if you have any advice (read the p.s. first) or know someone who can help pls tell me. I'm poor so no money but you can use whatever you find on my account (tp included).

<details>
The toon i'd like to level has the following past lives so anything else will help.
heroic past lives: fighter 3x, monk 2x, paladin, rogue, artificier, druid
Iconic past lives: bladeforged 2x, purple dragon knight.
Epic past lives: Brace 3x, doublestrice 2x 

<<<<p.s.>>>>
I know 99.99% of people here will just grab my account, sell everything etc but i'll just give a try, i couldn't be mad to someone whose life is so sad anyway.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Re: You can delete my game account
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2015 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Fell into a burning soggy biscuit?

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 31st, 2015 at 4:44am
Print Post  
Quiete wrote on Dec 30th, 2015 at 11:08am:
Hi all, i've been lurking this forum for a while now and i come up with a crazy idea...trust the vault.

Call me a cynic, but that sounds like a fucking terrible idea.

I'd seriously advise you to reconsider, and just keep your account in stasis for awhile. Who knows, maybe you'll want to play sometime in the distant future? I know there have been times when I've said "fuck it, I'm done with DDO" but then a few months later I come back to check on things, only to start playing for a little while longer. Same thing, or something similar could happen to you. You never know.

Just my suggestion, but of course you're free to do what you want--it's your account not mine.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #3 - Dec 31st, 2015 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Toke wrote on Dec 30th, 2015 at 5:21pm:
soggy biscuit?

God damn it?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Quiete
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jan 1st, 2016 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
I'm not that crazy, but maybe someone will persuade me that he just wants to help.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #5 - Jan 1st, 2016 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
You can always help start a fire.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #6 - Jan 2nd, 2016 at 8:02am
Print Post  
You arent thinking correctly. Who would do this?

IP Logged

Quiete
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jan 2nd, 2016 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 8:02am:
You arent thinking correctly. Who would do this?

Anyone who:
i) want to help
ii)he's bored (and if you're playing ddo you probably are Cheesy )
iii)anyone who need an alt account to "solo" some quest
iv) people who have done enough caster past life but prefer to use those kind of template to farming past life (or the opposite)
v)i don't know

Anyway i'm not expecting to find one, but i can give a try and you can have awesome fun call me dumb and such. So win/win

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jan 2nd, 2016 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Quiete wrote on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 12:42pm:
Anyone who:
i) want to help
ii)he's bored (and if you're playing ddo you probably are Cheesy )
iii)anyone who need an alt account to "solo" some quest
iv) people who have done enough caster past life but prefer to use those kind of template to farming past life (or the opposite)
v)i don't know

Anyway i'm not expecting to find one, but i can give a try and you can have awesome fun call me dumb and such. So win/win

me
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2016 at 2:02pm by Sneaky Shadow Lurker »  

Everywhere

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #9 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Quiete wrote on Dec 30th, 2015 at 11:08am:
I know 99.99% of people here will just grab my account, sell everything etc but i'll just give a try, i couldn't be mad to someone whose life is so sad anyway.

Here in the Vault? No way.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #10 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
i would just put some silly lfm up....

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #11 - Jan 5th, 2016 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
I am on Thelanis and all my toons are epic. I did drag some guildies accounts with me in the past, but those people know me in real life. From a general point of few I would guess the official boards are the saver bet for this, but then again it might violate some of Turdbines silly rules to do so. Can't say if I will play enough that it will get you a full epic live if I dragged your toon along, but it would still be better than nothing. Give it a try. And I duped so many things I won't need anything from you. Worst thing that could happen would be that I am drunk and give some shinies to new players. I allways pitty those folks that are looking for a group to farm dragonscales and mail them a bunch. Maybe someone here can even confirm that he got mail from "Buchwurm" on Thelanis that isn't one of my socks Smiley .. No? You bastards all duped yourself eh?
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2016 at 6:27pm by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jan 5th, 2016 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Jan 5th, 2016 at 6:25pm:
I am on Thelanis and all my toons are epic. I did drag some guildies accounts with me in the past, but those people know me in real life. From a general point of few I would guess the official boards are the saver bet for this, but then again it might violate some of Turdbines silly rules to do so. Can't say if I will play enough that it will get you a full epic live if I dragged your toon along, but it would still be better than nothing. Give it a try. And I duped so many things I won't need anything from you. Worst thing that could happen would be that I am drunk and give some shinies to new players. I allways pitty those folks that are looking for a group to farm dragonscales and mail them a bunch. Maybe someone here can even confirm that he got mail from "Buchwurm" on Thelanis that isn't one of my socks Smiley .. No? You bastards all duped yourself eh?

Wow... a full paragraph. Try hard.
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2016 at 10:04pm by Sneaky Shadow Lurker »  

Everywhere

IP Logged

Quiete
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 10:32am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Jan 5th, 2016 at 6:25pm:

Actually it will be a good thing if you give some stuff to new players. I used to do it and when i started play ddo a lot of people did the same when i started playing ddo

Also sorry for late reply but as i said i don't have much time for the internet Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint