Had to shed that pic he put on me.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Back
Reply #1 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 4:01am
Print Post  
You gutless little weenie, you actually found a way to humiliate yourself more than just choning!  After you spat the dummy and choned like a angry tyke.... but then you saw people laughing at you and making fun of you so your sick ego forced you to crawl back to do damage control.

How flipping sick and desperate  are you!   Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 6th, 2016 at 4:12am by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #2 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 4:12am
Print Post  
Quote:

DIAF.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #3 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 4:23am
Print Post  
Quote:

Awww, who's a cute little man-child?

You are like the prime example of Gay & Retarded around here, and there are lots of people to choose from.
Be proud!

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #4 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Aw heck, why not add one more to a long string of bad decisions?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Quote:

I have long awaited your return.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #6 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 11:44am
Print Post  
(*James Brown voice*)

WAAAAAH!

Good God!

Jump Back!

Kill Yo Self!

WAAAAAH!

Get Loose!

Tighten That Noose!

Jump Back!

Right Off The Stool!

Just Hang Yo Self, Fool!

Till Yo Body's Cool!

WAAAAAH!
« Last Edit: Jan 6th, 2016 at 11:48am by [] »  

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #7 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Dispel, you are dumb, stupid, retarded and gay and dumb.  Shall I repeat myself?
Dispel, you are dumb, stupid, retarded and gay and dumb.  Shall I repeat myself?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #8 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Tell us how you REALLY feel...

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.