Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 65072 times)
People kill guns
Ex Member

Re: Still works
Reply #125 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 3:33pm:
The dumbest part is, I don't know how the hell he even got the idea that he was the one who trolled! Its RIGHT FUCKING THERE in the first-poster: Its NOT "same gay tard" or whatever his current name is, so we all know this was People Kill Guns' doing.

Which, incidentally People Kill Guns, this was a masterful work of trollmanship on all fronts: NOT ONLY did you successfully fool at least one person into ETRing, you made p4p look like a complete idiot. Now, granted, that second part is pretty low-hanging fruit, but its the combination that makes you a true artist.

PS: I count myself amongst the duped, had I been at 30 I'd very definitely have ETRd after the boobies Tongue lol

Good show!

Cheesy I got lucky.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 3:47pm by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #126 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
There you go, Remi, just post emoji; you're no good at trying to make words.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:23pm:
Still can't see you. Keep trying.

Psssst.
Naomineo - a little tip.
If your pretending to be script blocking Puerto Potty, you need to stop responding to his every post.
It's kind of a giveaway.  Just saying...
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 3:55pm by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #128 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 3:55pm:
Psssst.
Naomineo - a little tip.
If your pretending to be script blocking Puerto Potty, you need to stop responding to his every post.

Yeah... I know...
I am actually script blocking him, but you can see who the last poster is, so I use that to troll him. I actually have no idea what he's saying back to me.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

longbolts
Dirty Sock

I Love Socks!

Reply #129 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 3:55pm:
Psssst.
Naomineo - a little tip.

Funny how hes actualy the one being ignored by almost everyone even by KNN haha

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #130 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
They're ignoring me because I'm talking to KNN socks, and they know not to bother responding. Kind of like right now.

Puerto Potty Sock says what?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #131 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
I don't use the script but i don't read his post and i still can laugh at him.

Puerto Pork is a whore!

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #132 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 4:54pm:
Puerto Pork is a whore!

Seconded.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #133 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Fucking Pay4Pals, first he gets trolled hard by Peeps with one fucking post, and next he gets busted (and lectured) for trying to claim it was his troll on the other victim.... all in one page.

Then? classic Puerto Panic Potty style he spends 5 pages and 4 socks trying to stem the flow of blood and shit to rewrite history over a humiliation shower he brought upon himself.   
For anyone late to the party like myself, that sums up this thread pretty much right? or did I miss anything?  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:05pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #134 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
I have no socks.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #135 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:08pm:
I have no socks. 

You want to stick with that? I know I've seen you try to sell it a few times now. By golly then it sure is funny that those socks all post from San Juan IP's isn't it?

I guess you want to see how many times more you can get butt-raped on this thread.  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:12pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #136 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
I'm the only one posting from the Caribbean.  I'm starting to get the impression that your every post is an attempt to deny your homosexuality, not to other but to yourself; since you're disgusted by it the most (as you should be.)

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #137 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:15pm:
I'm the only one posting from the Caribbean. 

God I do love how you always try to post it this way, you have been posting from San Juan, that's it. San Juan may be in the area of the Caribbean but not in the sense that you have tried to convey. Back before you got outed for posting only from San Juan the whole time, you could try and sell the 'traveling the Caribbean' lie. But now? nope. You never posted from the Bahamas, or the U.S.V.I., or St. Croix, no where but San Juan. So what does that mean? it means that you were never 'traveling the Caribbean' but in fact were  always 'stuck in San Juan' just as your socks have been 'stuck in San Juan' as well since you joined. 

Posting from the Caribbean...hahahah!  Grin

Oh and BTW, how does anything in my outing you and your socks all posting from San Juan because you (singular) are stuck there have to do with being gay? I mean other than the subject being raised, and the language returning to your posts is ALWAYS a sign that you are upset and cornered again.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:25pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #138 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:22pm:
God I do love how you always try to post it this way, you have been posting from San Juan, that's it. San Juan may be in the area of the Caribbean but not in the sense that you have tried to convey. Back before you got outed for posting only from San Juan the whole time, you could try and sell the 'traveling the Caribbean' lie. But now? nope. You never posted from the Bahamas, or the U.S.V.I., or St. Croix, no where but San Juan. So what does that mean? it means that you were never 'traveling the Caribbean' but in fact were  always 'stuck in San Juan' just as your socks have been 'stuck in San Juan' as well since you joined. 

Posting from the Caribbean...hahahah!  Grin

You're not convincing anyone you're not gay, not even yourself.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #139 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:25pm:

Back to the gay comments again huh? well from your position it's probably safer for your ego to try to steer away from the fact that all your socks post from San Juan just like you. So make sure to use the N-word, and homophobic slurs and get all worked in the next few posts so everyone can see alright? best not to break pattern now is it?  Wink

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #140 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:22pm:
Oh and BTW, how does anything in my outing you and your socks all posting from San Juan because you (singular) are stuck there have to do with being gay?

This is an admission: I got him to identifying himself as a homosexual, in no uncertain terms, after a single fucking post.

Tell me I'm not the greatest.

I told you I was smarter than you, faggot; and I'll manipulate you as I see fit, every single time.  You don't stand a chance, there is no victory for you here, and this is so fucking funny that others are getting in on the action for a share of the giggles.  They ain't got it like me, but how can they learn unless the best shows them the way?  I am a guiding light to others.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:34pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #141 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:29pm:
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:28pm:
Back to the gay comments again huh? well from your position it's probably safer for your ego to try to steer away from the fact that all your socks post from San Juan just like you. So make sure to use the N-word, and homophobic slurs and get all worked in the next few posts so everyone can see alright? best not to break pattern now is it?  Wink

This is an admission: I got him to identifying himself as a homosexual, in no uncertain terms, after a single fucking post.

And this is a example of you doing exactly what I said was you only option to do and post now that you and your socks sharing San Juan is out. The only thing you left out was the gratuitous use of the N-word but the Gay comments, and hysterical tone are all spot on.   You will probably want to start making posts about your drinks here as well.   Wink

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #142 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:33pm:

And this is a example of you doing exactly what I said was you only option to do and post now that you and your socks sharing San Juan is out. The only thing you left out was the gratuitous use of the N-word but the Gay comments, and hysterical tone are all spot on.   You will probably want to start making posts about your drinks here as well.   Wink

Can't say I'm surprised they were all pretty obvious from the beginning.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:35pm by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #143 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:35pm
Print Post  

Nice reverse-dick tuck attempt, faggot: you cleary indicated you were gay.  I psychologically manipulated you into telling the truth, through so much of the bullshit you post, and you are now shit scared others will believe that truth which you yourself confessed.  You need to just come to terms with your fucking faggotry.  WEAR a pink tu-tu, SUCK the biggest, blacket cocks you can find, DIE of AIDS; it's what you were BORN to do.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:37pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #144 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:35pm:
Nice reverse-dick tuck attempt, faggot: you cleary indicated you were gay.  I psychologically manipulated you into telling the truth, through so much of the bullshit you post, and you are now shit scared others will believe that truth which you yourself confessed.  You need to just come to terms with your fucking faggotry.  WEAR a pink tu-tu, SUCK the biggest, blacket cocks you can find, DIE of AIDS; it's what you were BORN to do.

Yeah, I didn't think you would appreciate me letting your little secret out..... So angry, and now all the Homophobic slurs, and the fake racist vocab and tone are showing up, use of faggot, dicks, etc..... impotent threats.... Really all textbook response tactics by you P4P, and I don't mind pointing out exactly as I described you would try in a effort to shift away from the fact that your socks are posting from San Juan, and how embarrassed that makes you.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #145 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:39pm:
Now the Homophobic slurs

Homophobic, by definition, means "fear of faggots."  I do not fear faggots, but faggots like throwing that term around because it gives them a sense of empowerment; as if faggotry was something to be feared.  Faggots like you need to come to terms with the fact that you were either born that way, or came to chose that lifestyle because women are not an option for you.  In either case, you faggots are nothing to fear; you're fucking sissy la-la boys that do nothing but embarass their families and spread diseases, before dying of said diseases.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:44pm by [] »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #146 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Are you upset Puerto Potty?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #147 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
He's editing his posts like crazy to cover this shit up, that's why my quotes don't match his posts; this furious faggot's LOSING HIS FUCKING MIND!

What a pissy little bitch!
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:47pm by [] »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #148 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
now that you and your socks sharing San Juan is out.
  Huh

Flav wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:25pm:
Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Valf wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:26pm:
Lets just see what Strakeln is willing to say about that :

are RemiRemi and dumdBear  Puerto Potty socks ?

So what did Strake said, oh nothing but silence Cry... pretty telling on how you trads had been trolled into actually believe that KNN has any sock, if it was remotely true you would already be sucking strake cock to make him post the 2 suposed same IPs here but no, hahah why nigger faggot cuz now you realized how deep you had your head up ur ass? Also you seem sightly upset... just saying  Grin Grin Grin

Dance with style like that niggers you degenerate faggot puppet  Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #149 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:08pm:
I have no socks. 

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:15pm:
I'm the only one posting from the Caribbean.  I'm starting to get the impression that your every post is an attempt to deny your homosexuality, not to other but to yourself; since you're disgusted by it the most (as you should be.)

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:25pm:

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:29pm:

Tell me I'm not the greatest.

I told you I was smarter than you, faggot; and I'll manipulate you as I see fit, every single time.  You don't stand a chance, there is no victory for you here, and this is so fucking funny that others are getting in on the action for a share of the giggles.  They ain't got it like me, but how can they learn unless the best shows them the way?  I am a guiding light to others.

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:35pm:

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:44pm:
Homophobic, by definition, means "fear of faggots."  I do not fear faggots, but faggots like throwing that term around because it gives them a sense of empowerment; as if faggotry was something to be feared.  Faggots like you need to come to terms with the fact that you were either born that way, or came to chose that lifestyle because women are not an option for you.  In either case, you faggots are nothing to fear; you're fucking sissy la-la boys that do nothing but embarass their families and spread diseases, before dying of said diseases.

I will give you this Grand, that was impressive as hell, With little fanfare and the right info, we see Puerto Potty go from calm collected to bat-shit scared battle stations ranting for distraction in 6 posts over 30 mins? all While you give a play by play of the moves he will make.... Classic. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
Send TopicPrint