Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 64961 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: Still works
Reply #175 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Gland is too easy, bring on a REAL opponent.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #176 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:25pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:42pm:
Yeah, I didn't think you would appreciate me letting your little secret out..... So angry, and now all the Homophobic slurs, and the fake racist vocab and tone are showing up, use of faggot, dicks, etc..... impotent threats....

it's that machismo thing.  you gotta keep the dicklovin on the DL in the barrio hermano!  so he tries to whitewash it with fake hostility.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #177 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
He even changed it again and capialized the "H" (but not the "N") trying to hide his editing and deleting?!   BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:27pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #178 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
uh oh!  muchas mas plagas peligrosas en el barrio!

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #179 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Wow you are getting rattled aren't you? See now take a look at this post you just made in a effort to defend youself from the lie that I had deleted the post calling your Homophobic behavior.

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:20pm:
That was in a separate post that you deleted, and now it's a line in one you edited to hide your shame; notice how my quote was the beginning of a sentence, "N" and"H" capitalized?  Your fucking syntax makes no sense.  You're not even consistent in your lies, keep it together Gland; gay, stupid, and gay is no way to go through life; son.

So it's in a line in one I "edited to hide" my shame is it? really?  one I "edited to hide" my shame... hmmm well let's look at that post I linked again shall we?

Yeah, I didn't think you would appreciate me letting your little secret out..... So angry, and now all the Homophobic slurs, and the fake racist vocab and tone are showing up, use of faggot, dicks, etc..... impotent threats.... Really all textbook response tactics by you P4P, and I don't mind pointing out exactly as I described you would try in a effort to shift away from the fact that your socks are posting from San Juan, and how embarrassed that makes you.

Why look at that! it is verbatim text from the post I made at  43 mins after the hour and that I .... well look at that as well I NEVER EDITED it, isn't that funny? didn't you just try to save face and swear I edited that post/quote? You know if you clink on it you will be linked right to the orig post that show now edit notes, unlike most everything you were posting at the time.  Wink

Get it? you busted..... again.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #180 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Dude the pringles can antenna video is badass.
i'm still laughing.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #181 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Yobai's steady tring to change the topic to cell phones, lizards, monkeys, ANYTHING but that faggot Gland's faggotry, which said faggot brought up in the fist place (faggot.)
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:31pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #182 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Malditos monos!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #183 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
and why are we not surprised all P4P can talk about is Grand's glans?

just own the gay man.  you'll feel so much better.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #184 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:30pm:
Get it? you busted..... again.

She's trolling you making you troll her.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #185 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Man Yobai, you must REALLY like that guy to try to save him so; I guess you realize (as davenot did) that he cannot fend for himself.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #186 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Monos, iguanas and pringles can antennas for everybody.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #187 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:26pm:
He even changed it again and capialized the "H" (but not the "N") trying to hide his editing and deleting?!   BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!

You know what's super funny? that you are trying to save face when the post clearly shows no editing here, take another look at the edit free post, spoiler: it's not edited and it never will be  Grin

Yeah, I didn't think you would appreciate me letting your little secret out..... So angry, and now all the Homophobic slurs, and the fake racist vocab and tone are showing up, use of faggot, dicks, etc..... impotent threats.... Really all textbook response tactics by you P4P, and I don't mind pointing out exactly as I described you would try in a effort to shift away from the fact that your socks are posting from San Juan, and how embarrassed that makes you.

Please tell us more about how my unedited post that you want to swear is edited is going to help you escaped the embarrassment of you and all your socks posting from San Juan?

Because in the end, all this heat you tried and failed to whip up was a effort to distract from that very embarrassing fact. You lose again Puerto Potty, you lose again.

>snicker... 'the you edited your unedited post defense' snicker.... that is funny.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #188 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
That boy Gland must really be butt-hurting severely, but given his faggotry, he should get used to that.  Maybe I didn't notice the capital H on first glance; my bad. After all your editing and deleting in this thread, it doesn't even matter; you're a fucking faggot.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:38pm by [] »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #189 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Puerto Potty do you have boxes in this shithole to send us some iguanas?

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #190 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:32pm:
She's trolling you making you troll her.

easy mistake for potty to make. 

in La Perla sweeping up monkey shit and chasing iguanas away from dumpsters while people laugh at you is also called "trolling."

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #191 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:36pm:
Puerto Potty do you have boxes in this shithole to send us some iguanas?

be sure to send a jar of giant cockroaches too so we can feed them!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #192 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
The desperation of your every attempt to change the subject is delicious.  Gland must REALLY be hurting.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #193 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
whelp... looks like the pringle can crapped out again.  dig through the trash for another tomorrow I guess eh potty?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #194 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
for someone who hates blacks as much as he does I'm surprised Puerto Potty would enjoy living with so many mexicans.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #195 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Look at you, Pringles cans, trash; you're not even making any sense in an attempt at changing the topic away from that disgusting abomination's irredeemable faggotry.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #196 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
and this is why I get bored with potty.  he's so. damn. easy.

no challenge.   Undecided

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #197 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:36pm:
That boy Gland must really be butt-hurting severely, but given his faggotry, he should get used to that.  Maybe I didn't notice the capital H on first glance; my bad. After all your editing and deleting in this thread, it doesn't even matter; you're a fucking faggot.

Oh you mean the editing that wasn't done? is that what you mean? hey it only took having the proof of your lie shoved in your face multiple times to finally post "maybe". 

As for "all my editing and deleting" Davenot already pointed out that only you were editing and deleting Puerto, especially in the midst of your implosion. He even gave numbers, pointing out I hadn't and you had right after you tried to make this claim the first time. I checked his conclusions by looking at our posts, and guess what? he was right. 

Really funny stuff Puerto Potty you are always good to laugh at when you meltdown, don't get me wrong okay? your sad predictable antics are chuckle inducing as you get hysterical. But in the end they don't distract from the embarrassing (for you) fact that all your socks were outed as posting from San Juan, and in the end that's what you were trying to hide from people with this meltdown/distraction,  didn't work. P4P loses again.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #198 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
You're a winner, Yobai, pat yourself on the back and grab a snack.  Why you'd want to "win" by sparing the feelings of a greasy, cock sucking, worthless faggot that just as likely to shove any vegetable up his ass as eat it is beyond me.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #199 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:47pm:
Oh you mean the editing that wasn't done? is that what you mean? hey it only took having the proof of your lie shoved in your face multiple times to finally post "maybe". 

As for "all my editing and deleting" Davenot already pointed out that only you were editing and deleting Puerto, especially in the midst of your implosion. He even gave numbers, pointing out I hadn't and you had right after you tried to make this claim the first time. I checked his conclusions by looking at our posts, and guess what? he was right. 

Really funny stuff Puerto Potty you are always good to laugh at when you meltdown, don't get me wrong okay? your sad predictable antics are chuckle inducing as you get hysterical. But in the end they don't distract from the embarrassing (for you) fact that all your socks were outed as posting from San Juan, and in the end that's what you were trying to hide from people with this meltdown/distraction,  didn't work. P4P loses again.

Bullshit, faggot stick, it simply changes the score: two posts deleted (you missed nothing folks, two paragraphs of unmitigated gayness) and one edited instead of two.  You deleted the worst of it, and none of you fellow faggots rallying to support you can change that.  What kind of worhtless faggot isn't out RIGHT NOW looking for some dick to shove up his ass?  A wothless half-a-fag, that who!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Send TopicPrint