Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 65016 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Still works
Reply #200 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:41pm:
The desperation of your every attempt to change the subject is delicious.  Gland must REALLY be hurting.

Come on now Puerto Potty, everyone who has watched this thread for the last hour can see the only person desperately trying to change the subject from all your socks being outed for posting from San Juan is you. You have tried all your usual tactics to distract and derail, most of which we predicted you would try, and just as predicted it didn't work.

Of course if you would like to fight some more with Yobai and ILVEXs you should feel free, they will be more than happy to serve you up some more piping hot humiliation to go with the San Juan Sock massacre.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #201 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:48pm:
Why you'd want to "win" by sparing the feelings of a greasy, cock sucking, worthless faggot that just as likely to shove any vegetable up his ass as eat it is beyond me.

LOL 10/10  Grin Grin Grin

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #202 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:52pm:
Come on now Puerto Potty, everyone who has watched this thread for the last hour can see the only person desperately trying to change the subject from all your socks being outed for posting from San Juan is you. You have tried all your usual tactics to distract and derail, most of which we predicted you would try, and just as predicted it didn't work.

Of course if you would like to fight some more with Yobai and ILVEXs you should feel free, they will be more than happy to serve you up some more piping hot humiliation to go with the San Juan Sock massacre.

You're still not out trying to score some dick tonight, faggot?  Let me guess, what kind of faggot plays DDO?  What kind of faggot POSTS about playing DDO?  A really pathetic one that most men aren't interested in; and you're talking about a population that will fuck anything including inanimate objects!  You must be a fucking sorry sack of shit; gay by default because scoring women is not a fucking option for you...no wonder you loath it.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 8:32am by [] »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #203 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:51pm:
Bullshit, faggot stick, it simply changes the score: two posts deleted (you missed nothing folks, two paragraphs of unmitigated gayness) and one edited instead of two.  You deleted the worst of it, and none of you fellow faggots rallying to support you can change that.  What kind of worhtless faggot isn't out RIGHT NOW looking for some dick to shove up his ass?  A wothless half-a-fag, that who!

And back to the Drama queen tactics I see, clearly you did your best to hold it together for as long as you could but you could restrain yourself from the cliched Racist, Homophobic, dick stuff that you always retreat to when you are so embarrassed and angry.  Typical P4P, a angry little boy, furious that he got caught and that no one else will go along with his stories when the facts and real posts come out. 

So here is some advice Puerto Potty, if you don't like what happens when you get caught lying and trying to hide things like socks then stop lying and stop lying about having socks.

A solution so simple even you should be able to comprehend it. In the meantime as long as you insist on rehashing these tactics and tantrums you will continue to lose, just like you did here and on several other threads today. Change or stay being a loser, your choice kid.  Wink

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #204 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
You made this while I was writing my last post, as everyone can see it's just more of the same kind of Racist, Homophobic, dick talk content you throw out when you're beaten down. Just the kind of stuff I told you that you would make a couple of pages ago when this ass-whipping we all gave you started.  Wink

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:56pm:
You're still not out trying to score some dick tonight, faggot?  Let me guess, what kind of faggot plays DDO?  What kind of faggot POSTS about playing DDO?  A really pathetic one that most men aren't interested in; and you're talking about a population that will fuck anything including inanimate objects!  You much be a fucking sorry sack of shit; gay by defauly because scoring women is not a fucking option for you...no wonder you loath it.

Not much more to add from my previous cover of this tactic, just like I said as long as you keep using these broke-ass methods you will continue to get your ass broke by everyone in the vault.

You'll be a loser, just like you are tonight, right now. Hahah! this has been too good, the info on your socks did more damage than I really could have hoped for. See you around kid.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #205 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:05pm:
broke-ass methods you will continue to get your ass broke

Spoken like the true faggot you admitted to being, you fucking faggot.  Aren't you people supposed to be clever, like, playwrights and shit?  If a cultured faggot saw this type of "play on words" (using the phrase as loosely as your asshole hangs) he'd fucking throw up and ignore your stupid ass; maybe that's another reason why you're not attractive to men?  Not as witty as all the other tu-tu wearing Marys, are you, Gland?
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 8:32am by [] »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #206 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:08pm:
Spoke like the true faggot you admitted to being, you fucking faggot.

Listen, it's clear you upset. But in my defense I did tell you that you would be upset and that you would become so upset and embarrassed that you would be reduced to this kind of posting you are doing now. I call this BP4P; or base Pay4Pals behavior,  when you post like this. And honestly I'm not surprised the San Juan Sock massacre has reduced you to base state tonight, it doesn't really take much to do anymore now that you have become so fragile, brittle, predictable, that everyone can trash you.

Remember, if you continue to use broke-ass methods you will continue to get your ass broke loser.  Wink

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #207 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:05pm:
Pls pls KNN dont be so mean and stop outing my faggotry Cry Cry

And no simleys today  Roll Eyes How rare what happened mate?  Smiley

Damn Hag your ass esta en fuego today  Grin Grin Grin

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #208 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:08pm:
Spoke like the true faggot you admitted to being, you fucking faggot.  Aren't you people supposed to be clever, like, playwrights and shit?  If a cultured faggot saw this type of "play on words" (using the phrase as loosely as your asshole hangs) he'd fucking throw up and ignore your stupid ass; maybe that's another reason why you're not attractive to men?  Not as witty as all the other tu-tu wearing Marys, are you, Gland?

Hey you edited this post, and it still comes off a bitter and defeated... how funny is that!  Grin

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #209 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:49pm:
Grand wrote Today at 8:33pm:
now that you and your socks sharing San Juan is out.
  Huh

Flav wrote Today at 2:25pm:
Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Rag Master wrote Today at 2:26pm:
Lets just see what Strakeln is willing to say about that :

are RemiRemi and dumdBear  Puerto Potty socks ?

Strakelen wrote : SILENCE

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag  Grin Grin Grin

He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #210 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Let's wrap this up here: Gland's a fucking faggot, by admission, who can't even get dick, and is stupid as fuck to boot. 

Do you even kill yourself, faggot?

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #211 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
Oh so no proof yet ? Shocked how sad and infortunate is that  Angry

How upsetting it must be  Grin Grin Grin

I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #212 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:18pm:
Let's wrap this up here: Gland's a fucking faggot, by admission, who can't even get dick, and is stupid as fuck to boot. 

Do you even kill yourself, faggot?

"let's wrap this up"? you getting tired? can't say as I'm surprised losing so big and so publicly after getting the San Juan Socks outed.... well I guess it must be exhausting for you, me I wouldn't know as I've never been so comprehensively taken down and humiliated so many times in a day like you have this week... you really must be exhausted.

So I guess you're trying to find a way to get in a last work here or something? so you can sign off telling yourself that you have taken that first little step on the long long journey back from self-humiliation and destruction?

IP Logged

longbolts
Dirty Sock

I Love Socks!

Reply #213 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
So we can conclude that this degenerate faggot actually trolled the whole vault into belive that KNN has any sock and now cant back it up ?! Noice !  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #214 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
longbolts wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:27pm:
So we can conclude that this degenerate faggot actually trolled the whole vault into belive that KNN has any sock and now cant back it up ?! Noice ! 

Yep, pretty much. Priceless  Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #215 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Happy wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:17pm:
~socky talky~

() wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:21pm:
~socky talky~

I should probably remind you that I called the attempts to use your San Juan Socks as well  Wink  Just like all the other broke-ass tactics you tried to save face with tonight.

Good times.

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #216 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
Did you forgot that? oh dont worry mate I will refresh it for you  Wink

Huh

Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #217 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
Happy wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:37pm:
Did you forgot that? oh dont worry mate I will refresh it for you  Wink

Huh

I guess you didn't get the memo huh? secret has been out all day. You, and your socks posts from San Juan IPs.

But feel free to publicly post where it is you want to pretend this sock is posting from and then in that same post ask Strake to confirm that is where you have been posting from. The fact is (as you know, and as you're clearly trying your best to hide behind), Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

What that means now is that if you don't post a public request to Strake asking him to confirm a posting location for your past posts that you nominate.... we will all know that means you have gotten your self in a jam again and can't afford to ask Strake to do it because it will publicly out you.

Have a great night Puerto Potty, and get some sleep because you will need to be extra sharp when you try to wiggle out of the trap you put yourself in.

And thanks for the Hag's comparison, any time someone mistakes me for, or calls me Hags, rubbins, Dropbear, Big dick, etc... I always appreciate the comparison as a high compliment. It must really suck that everyone always thought you were you even before you were outed Puerto Potty.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:53pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #218 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:56pm:
You're still not out trying to score some dick tonight, faggot?  Let me guess, what kind of faggot plays DDO?  What kind of faggot POSTS about playing DDO?  A really pathetic one that most men aren't interested in; and you're talking about a population that will fuck anything including inanimate objects!  You much be a fucking sorry sack of shit; gay by defauly because scoring women is not a fucking option for you...no wonder you loath it.

You seem REALLY upset.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #219 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Anticipation bump.

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #220 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:38am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:26pm:
I like making stupid faggots rage like PMS-ing little bitches; which is what I get every time I log on to DDOVault.com

If we take this as fact*, their PMS** comes once in 2 months or more.

You on the other hand rage more than a woman on PMS***, who's suffering from a psychotic breakdown, during her midlife AND spiritual crisis. This is more or less a daily occurrence for you.

I don't see how you win here, or anywhere else for that matter.

* Yeah right.
** PMS in this case refers to how much effort they have to put in to engage with you to show you how wrong you are.
*** Not to be confused with PMS**. This is the actual kind of PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome). Here is a link to the definition for your convenience before you start saying it means something awesome. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premenstrual_syndrome

Meh. Even this was too much effort Sad

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #221 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 8:38am
Print Post  
I talked to the guy I made the $10,000 bet with.  We were yapping about Superbowl brackets and whether or not we're going to cross-book eachother's action for the big game; negotiations ongoing.  He likes hearing about my nigthly escapades, and when he asked me "whadya do last night?" my response was "ASS WRECKING SOME FAGGOT!"  He was stunned into silence!  That's when I directed him to this thread, and he couldn't believe I was still fucking with you clowns.  After the laughter died down, that was actually the first thing he said: "why bother?" as if the laughs weren't motivation enough.  I'm trying to get him down here, but his wife won't let him play much anymore.  Apparently, he has a "going crazy in casinos" problem that I understand all too well.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:13am by [] »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #222 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:48pm:
I'm still a sad, sad bigot with no proof so I have to make up some excuses, how how sad  Cry Cry

Oh I see where this is going now... Stake dint seem to have any problem in letting ppl know KNN was posting from (suposedly, im still not sure of that ) Puerto Rico. Why should he need now a request to tell from whers is mine?  Roll Eyes
Nah you just realized how deep you had you head up your ass all this time believeing and making every tard around believe that I was a sock of KNN, so now you fear you wont like his response  Smiley Sucks to be you Hag/Fag im so, so sorry for you  Grin Grin Grin

But hey mate if that was your problem I can help with that  Wink

@ Clueless faggot nigger Strakelen : Feel free to tell that poor sucker Hag/Fag or any other faggot around butthurt enough to care if Im posting from same IP as KNN account, heck if you want you can even post a pic to prove it  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #223 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:15am
Print Post  
I have no socks.

IP Logged

GrizzlyBear
Korthos Resident

duh?!